Author Topic: Democratic corruption  (Read 404 times)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Democratic corruption
« on: June 07, 2022, 02:18:04 AM »
The democrats know they can never beat Trump in an election, so the plan is to keep him from ever running for president again. Arresting Peter Navarro is a step toward that. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjL6mS5IU9o
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Democratic corruption
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2022, 07:03:12 AM »
The democrats know they can never beat Trump in an election, so the plan is to keep him from ever running for president again. Arresting Peter Navarro is a step toward that. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjL6mS5IU9o
They violated his constitutional rights.
 As tucker said, it's illegal to arrest for political reasons.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2022, 07:06:08 AM »
Well, the present crop of Republicans ain't much better. Graham, McConnell, ect are just as big a loosers.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2022, 02:32:37 PM »
Well, the present crop of Republicans ain't much better. Graham, McConnell, ect are just as big a loosers.

Yes they are, and there are a bunch of republican losers.  James Madison's Federalist #39 distinguished republicanism as “a government which derives all its powers directly or indirectly from the great body of the people...” That “great body of the people” is you and me, the general electorate, we get to govern ourselves in a community bound to protect our remaining liberties, using due process and Rule of Law.  So that kind of makes all republicans Rino's.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2022, 10:14:51 PM »
"Democratic corruption"?  Say it ain't so...

It takes a black eye before We The People fight back against the double standard Democrats.  They have NEVER had The People's benefit at heart. 

If their lips are moving they're lying.  What they claim Republicans are doing, they are already up to their arm pits doing.  They and their sycophant, lickspittle Media, are liars, and the career Republican politicians are in the same boat.

Democrats are the Great Dividers. One day they will run out of other people's money...and that day was probably 30-years ago.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2022, 04:20:28 AM »

Democrats are the Great Dividers. One day they will run out of other people's money...and that day was probably 30-years ago.
Yeah, ain't that when they started printing money which made it virtually worthless??
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2022, 01:27:05 AM »
watching  fox and frequenting news sites i kind of see the democratic party swing to the extreme left and it almost seems like some conservatives are filling the gap by sneaking a bit left themselves. Instead of saying on the real right like trump was there turning the republican party into about what the democtratic party was 20 years ago. Media like fox news is following right along. they seem to be jumping down the throats of any conservatives that are standing hard on gun control. Im sick and tired of them praising people like Mc Canoughy and Mitch McConnel who are willing to sell us down the road.
blue lives matter