Author Topic: Can Christian Russia save the world from globalism?  (Read 2160 times)

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
Can Christian Russia save the world from globalism?
« on: June 14, 2022, 04:33:52 AM »
Exclusive: Scott Lively Charges rino’s with co-opting church to promote ‘warmongering’ agenda
Wnd.com
A different perspective and a good read. Check it out for yourself.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Can Christian Russia save the world from globalism?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2022, 05:18:07 AM »
Exclusive: Scott Lively Charges rino’s with co-opting church to promote ‘warmongering’ agenda
Wnd.com
A different perspective and a good read. Check it out for yourself.

Read what? 

"Christian Russia"..now ^^^THAT^^^ is comical..   

THere is an old saying about the church called "Christian Science".  Like the breakfast cereal called "Grape nuts"..  it isn't grapes or nuts..
  So Christian Science isn't Christian, nor is it science... :D  ;D

"Christian Russia".. It is definitely not Christian, nor is it truly Russia...but more like a re-institution of the old USSR !

Here; is a video ofg just over 1 minute, that is well worth watching..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rit78bjBYbk
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2022, 05:26:23 AM »
So of course you did not look at the article as I expect from you. I viewed your video now look at the article. While at it go to the bottom of the page and see who and what the author is.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2022, 05:45:35 AM »
So of course you did not look at the article as I expect from you. I viewed your video now look at the article. While at it go to the bottom of the page and see who and what the author is.

Where was the link? I wouild have looked if you had posted one.

Meanwhile, the "Christian Russia" and the "Grape Nuts" comparison is still valid.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2022, 05:46:50 AM »
WND.com... It is a pro Trump Christian news source. I don’t agree with every article and I’m only saying this is a different perspective and a good read that is mostly about the lgbtq agenda.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2022, 05:54:24 AM »
more like a re-institution of the old USSR !

Here; is a video ofg just over 1 minute, that is well worth watching..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rit78bjBYbk
Yes it is and yes it was.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2022, 06:01:36 AM »
While at wnd.com click on the cartoons and while there scroll down and click on see more. There entertaining.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2022, 06:38:04 AM »
  I visit WND alost daily..they are a good, reliable source..

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2022, 09:15:39 AM »
WND doesn't want me at their site because I have an ad blocker. So I don't need them. They are same as FOX, if ya block ads they don't want you on their site.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2022, 09:42:56 AM »
Changed my diet after WND ran a six part series showing how soy bean consumption causes homosexuality

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2022, 09:58:07 AM »
WND doesn't want me at their site because I have an ad blocker. So I don't need them. They are same as FOX, if ya block ads they don't want you on their site.
Yep, that’s annoying. Butt they are just a bunch of poor journalists that have Been deplatformed by all the big tech companies for having Christian values, tell the truth the way they see it, and support Donald Trump because President Trump supports America to the best of his knowledge? and are trying to survive in a volatile world. My opinion btw so no linkee :)... With any luck I’ll crawl out from under my rock and learn how to post links.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2022, 10:37:14 AM »
Well, I located your item on WND.   Sorry, but after reading it , I am forced to conclude that Scott Lively appears to be not a journalist, but an-off-the-wall preacher of some kind, that WND has given voice.

Guess I will have to reappraise WND..

He claims "special knowledge" or an exclusive interpretation, which is exactly what we see with the cults.

He claims the globalists have co-opted all churches in America...into the LGBTQ fraternity.

While some dead churches have accepted that rubbish, there are plenty out there which are Bible/truth driven.

Anyway; here is your link..  https://www.wnd.com/2022/06/can-christian-russia-save-world-globalism/

Bill is correct, WND now seems awfully ad heavy, and driven by  them.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2022, 11:12:27 AM »
Well, I located your item on WND.   Sorry, but after reading it , I am forced to conclude that Scott Lively appears to be not a journalist, but an-off-the-wall preacher of some kind, that WND has given voice.

He claims "special knowledge" or an exclusive interpretation, which is exactly what we see with the cults.

He claims the globalists have co-opted all churches in America...into the LGBTQ fraternity.

While some dead churches have accepted that rubbish, there are plenty out there which are Bible/truth driven.

Anyway; here is your link..  https://www.wnd.com/2022/06/can-christian-russia-save-world-globalism/

So. From a reliable source to ? In 5 minutes... a Christian, a pastor and a missionary to over 50 countries and you discount him for 1 opinion. How common... I also did not see where he included as you deem “all churches” in his post. But that’s the way you roll... Since you have the ability to post this link, how about doing so? That way others can decide on their own. Oh, please no editing or adding your opinion please. I know you won’t post this “unedited” because it goes against your deep state dogma... Well then. Thanks for the link...

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2022, 11:34:47 AM »
WND.com... It is a pro Trump Christian news source. I don’t agree with every article and I’m only saying this is a different perspective and a good read that is mostly about the lgbtq agenda.
There are also highlighted links that all you do is click on them and there you are. Posts about those around President Trump that were working against him and many other highlighted links. If ya tire of being told what to think by Ignoramuses and want to decide for yourself? Check it out and make your own decision...

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2022, 11:35:20 AM »

So. From a reliable source to ? In 5 minutes... a Christian, a pastor and a missionary to over 50 countries and you discount him for 1 opinion. How common... I also did not see where he included as you deem “all churches” in his post. But that’s the way you roll... Since you have the ability to post this link, how about doing so? That way others can decide on their own. Oh, please no editing or adding your opinion please. I know you won’t post this “unedited” because it goes against your deep state dogma...

So there it is mule..I posted what you said, verbatim !  You said you didn't see where he accused all American churches to be in on what he sees as a scheme.
  OK..here from the article is a quote by him.."n any case, backstabber Pence is a leading example of how the establishment RINOs co-opted American Christendom in service to the neocon warmongering agenda."

So..next question; ..What is Christendom ?  Well, here is what the Oxford dictionary has to say...

" Chris·ten·dom
/ˈkris(ə)ndəm/
Learn to pronounce
nounDATED
the worldwide body or society of Christians.
the Christian world."

So more than American churches..Mr lively by his choice of the term "Christendom", indicts all of Christianity...Somewhat presumptous, NO?

I am not worried about what you refer to as my "dogma".  I can confidently say that my theology  is very widespread..because it is the same theology that Jesus and His apostles taught...and any Bible
 preaching/teaching local church teaches !

My theology is completely "orthodox", unlike that Putin run political church, which claims orthodoxy.. ;D

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2022, 11:39:08 AM »

So. From a reliable source to ? In 5 minutes... a Christian, a pastor and a missionary to over 50 countries and you discount him for 1 opinion. How common... I also did not see where he included as you deem “all churches” in his post. But that’s the way you roll... Since you have the ability to post this link, how about doing so? That way others can decide on their own. Oh, please no editing or adding your opinion please. I know you won’t post this “unedited” because it goes against your deep state dogma...

So there it is mule..I posted what you said, verbatim !  You said you didn't see where he accused all American churches to be in on what he sees as a scheme.
  OK..here from the article is aquote by him.."n any case, backstabber Pence is a leading example of how the establishment RINOs co-opted American Christendom in service to the neocon warmongering agenda."
You disagree with pence being a backstabbing plant? I’m not surprised.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2022, 11:54:35 AM »
 ::)
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2022, 12:03:14 PM »
From Mule;
  " You disagree with pence being a backstabbing plant? I’m not surprised."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pence?  ...I didn't say anything about Pence..

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2022, 12:23:07 PM »
From Mule;
  " You disagree with pence being a backstabbing plant? I’m not surprised."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pence?  ...I didn't say anything about Pence..
It is highlighted in your post. Ya must not have seen it. Also, if I may.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2022, 12:28:13 PM »
Your problem? Was with his use of the word/term Christendom supposedly that included “all” churches?... You need a newer dictionary as that is as old as thinking it’s appropriate to call a man a boy. Since your term came from a thousand years ago it does not have the same meaning as today. I know you are going to deflect because that “is” your m.o.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2022, 12:39:24 PM »
I would hope that those interested would view the article and judge for themselves instead of taking mine or IG’s opinions, and this is an opinion piece so decide for yourselves.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2022, 01:13:49 PM »
  I visit WND alost daily..they are a good, reliable source..
Thanks for the link...

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2022, 02:11:44 AM »
  The Russian "orthodox" church has been co-opted by the Putin government..as this article points out..

https://theprint.in/world/as-russian-church-backs-putins-war-orthodox-christians-in-ukraine-russia-stand-divided/935041/

Yes, the left has co-opted some "churches", but none who preach the true gospel..only those who accept all kinds of degradation, perversion and nonsense.
  Yes, the RO Church condems such perversion..just as most churches in America do.  However in America,  even the off-beat have the constitutional right to proclaim their beliefs.  That is a key difference between liberty and tyranny.

I rather find the RO church's claim of ortodoxy to be specious...See below, the patriarch and his "apostles" in all their glory and perhaps upon his "throne".
  Then see Jesus..the Son of God and God the Son...along with his apostles.  Where are all the jewels, robes, funny hats and golden threads?
  Where are the "holy wands" in the apostles hands..or the great golden carriage for Jesus to ride in?

"  "Foxes have holes and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head."   (Matthew 8:20)

...And as far as we know, he only once had even a donkey to ride on !

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2022, 03:05:45 AM »
Russo-phobia is a terrible condition created by cultural and religious rivalry to justify hate, which is the practice of unreligion.

The Church predates Rome, the American church is 240 years young, has become more and more political and an exclusivity club.

Wrong!  The Christian church, no matter what title on the sign out front..traces it's fonding to the day of Pentecost, shortly after Jesus' resurrection.  That was when the Holy Spirit was manifested and the church was increased from a few disciples, to over 3,000 persons.

" 40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.

41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.:  (Acts 2:40,41)

..And what is this "American Churth" that is only 240 years old..explain please..

"Religious rivalry and hate"..  Not a factor... We are instructed to test all things and stick with that which is true.

[/color=navy]"21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good."  (1 Thess 5:21) [/color]

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2022, 04:19:21 AM »
IG...The Fringe on your robes is long and golden.

No long, golden fringes for me..those are for the Grand Exalted poobahs of the world.  Jesus didn't wear any either.  Remember, the soldiers cast lots for his one-piece robe..

The true religion of Jesus always existed, even before Jesus.

Not quite valid...  In the Jewish faith (BC) there was always the anticipation of a MESSIAH, but His name was not necessarily JESUS.  In fact, that group for the most part, are still looking for the Messiah, and his name could just as easily be Saul or Jonathan.
  Fact is the Christian church did not get it's title until a some years later , when they were first called Christians.
    " And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch."  (Acts 11:26)

Churches are created for fellowship to commune the Word, the teachings; but they are run by men.
They are corruptible, as you endlessly claim the RO is.....but maybe you should look closer to home

Men are corruptable, but the Word of God is not.  Therefore, any church that sticks bythe Bible and uses it for it's measure, will not go wrong.  Which is why any church gets in trouble,whenit follows a manm, rather than the Word of God.

"8 The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever.”  (Isaiah 40:8)

Would Jesus preach a sermon of religious rivalry?

There is no rivalry between churches that preach the Word faithfully.  ..But we are to point out error and expose it to the light of God's word.

" Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;"  (1Tim 4:1) 

" nd have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them." (Eph 5:11)

Meanwhile, there is news now circulating that Putin is in a coma following an operation. That should make you ecstatic if true. But know that Russia is actually run by' a Kremlin security council, Putin being spokesman. The operation of the country remains the same.

Nope...not estatic over Putin's illness.  I have already prayed for his conversion, and a bright , joyful life from now on.  He could do wonderful things with the Russia he has to work with.
  In fact, I just prayed that he would get well and consult with israel on how to take former watelands, and convert them into a "land of milk and honey!"  just as the Israelis have!

That would be wonderful news for the Russian people...whose sons and daughters are being sacrificed to his current fixation.  Let's pray that if he survives, his fixation will turn toward helping his people to cultivate and enrich their own country.

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2022, 05:28:28 AM »
Only 7% of Russians attend church at least once a month.  Not really a Christian nation.  More secular than Christian.

https://www.pewresearch.org/religion/2014/02/10/russians-return-to-religion-but-not-to-church/#:~:text=Across%20all%20three%20waves%20of%20ISSP%20data%2C%20no,1991%2C%209%25%20in%201998%20and%207%25%20in%202008.

Putin used God in his speeches.  You can take that with a grain of salt.  Hitler also used God in his speeches. 

Russia is not doing Gods work, but Putins work.  War is not the way to spread the Gospel. 
Opelika Portal

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2022, 06:47:16 AM »
  The Russian "orthodox" church has been co-opted by the Putin government..as this article points out..

https://theprint.in/world/as-russian-church-backs-putins-war-orthodox-christians-in-ukraine-russia-stand-divided/935041/

Yes, the left has co-opted some "churches", but none who preach the true gospel..only those who accept all kinds of degradation, perversion and nonsense.
  Yes, the RO Church condems such perversion..just as most churches in America do.  However in America,  even the off-beat have the constitutional right to proclaim their beliefs.  That is a key difference between liberty and tyranny.

I rather find the RO church's claim of ortodoxy to be specious...See below, the patriarch and his "apostles" in all their glory and perhaps upon his "throne".
  Then see Jesus..the Son of God and God the Son...along with his apostles.  Where are all the jewels, robes, funny hats and golden threads?
  Where are the "holy wands" in the apostles hands..or the great golden carriage for Jesus to ride in?

"  "Foxes have holes and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head."   (Matthew 8:20)

...And as far as we know, he only once had even a donkey to ride on !
Some good stuff in this post.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2022, 07:42:53 AM »
Lgbtq crap is squashed in Russia including teaching the kids and the gay is the way and so O.K. That WE have in the Christian U.S.A. Including drag queen story hour in our public libraries. Oopsie, forgot my panties, Hope the kiddies in the front row got a good look would not happen in Russia. You all can deflect anyway you want as usual here. If you would actually look at the link you might have grounds for argument. Heck IG is quibbling over the use of 1 word in a sentence as if the author actually meant “every” Christian” get real...

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2022, 10:39:11 AM »
  Stepping into a church isn't a reliable indicator of anything.  Some go to church to..others because keep up a certain appearance, others ..just because grandpa and grandma did,others.. the government "suggests" they do so.
  Some attend, because it "looks good"...at least for now....    Then there is the final group, who truly believe and want to please God, through worship and study.

Of course, anyone should know that stepping into a church doesn't make one a Christian, any more than sleeping overnight in a garage, turns somebody into a Ford F-150 !

As time progresses both here and there, virtually all the others except the final group will 'flake away'..leaving the remnant..what God always deals with.

"21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."   (Matt 7:21-23)

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2022, 11:36:38 AM »
  Stepping into a church isn't a reliable indicator of anything.  Some go to church to..others because keep up a certain appearance, others ..just because grandpa and grandma did,others.. the government "suggests" they do so.
  Some attend, because it "looks good"...at least for now....    Then there is the final group, who truly believe and want to please God, through worship and study.

Of course, anyone should know that stepping into a church doesn't make one a Christian, any more than sleeping overnight in a garage, turns somebody into a Ford F-150 !

As time progresses both here and there, virtually all the others except the final group will 'flake away'..leaving the remnant..what God always deals with.

"21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."   (Matt 7:21-23)

O.K. I will contend you have valid points here. At the same time you can’t denigrate the individual Christian in the link from wnd.com without spending more than 5 minutes perusing his article and bash him due to personal bias.