Author Topic: Can Christian Russia save the world from globalism?  (Read 2171 times)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Can Christian Russia save the world from globalism?
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2022, 02:59:02 PM »
IG..... Ehhhh yeah, we know; and you should know.
But why do you make such a big deal about church going, and denigrate the Russian Orthodox Church?
Well I'm not IG, but I will say what I think happened.  The head of the RO kissed up to Putin even though Putin was trying to revive the old USSR.    He was a communist and communism doesn't go very well with religion.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline darkgael

• Trade Count: (1)
  • The readiness is all. 4049 posts from the “old” gb
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2022, 01:54:10 AM »
TM7: “ The USA in 2022 is far more Sovietized”
What does “sovietized”mean to you? I see it as yet another buzzword. To be fair, though, you do research these ideas and so I wonder about its meaning.
If you have the time. I do not want to derail the current discussions.
Pete

PS: “ USA is decaying and de-Christianizing.”
Again, one wonders…..how Christian was this country in any case?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2022, 02:28:29 AM »
Putin and Russia are not communist.
They threw Sovietism off from 1991 onward
Of course Cardinal Kirill has a relationship with Putin and others..., they're leaders in the country.

The USA in 2022 is far more Sovietized, especially under Joebama Regime, than Russia.
And by all signs Russia is re-Christianizing, while the USA is decaying and de-Christianizing.
Not even arguable.

My Dad offered me a bit of wisdom when I was only a teenager..when he said..

" No matter how you cry or weep, you will still be judged by the company you keep!"

Putin was educated by the KGB, and he still consorts with his old classmates.

https://www.businessinsider.com/vladimir-putin-kgb-spy-2017-9?op=1

Does a lifelong leopard, so easily change his spots ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2022, 02:46:14 AM »
TM7: “ The USA in 2022 is far more Sovietized”
What does “sovietized”mean to you? I see it as yet another buzzword. To be fair, though, you do research these ideas and so I wonder about its meaning.
If you have the time. I do not want to derail the current discussions.
Pete

PS: “ USA is decaying and de-Christianizing.”
Again, one wonders…..how Christian was this country in any case?

To point out a few facts;
  Were oir original settlers Christians?  How about the seperatists at Plymouth?  The Puritans who soon followed to whaty became Boston?
  THe earlier settlers at Jamestown..  Upon reaching the shore, the first thing they did, was to kneel inthe sand and thank God..

There are 50 states in the United states, and each has a constitution, each constitution has a preamble. Of those 50 preambles, 46 find it fit to praise God.

Look at our founding documents..e.g. the Declaration of independence.  https://www.britannica.com/topic/Declaration-of-Independence/Text-of-the-Declaration-of-Independence

Then there is the Mayflower Compact, very pointed, very precise.. that many call "the birth certificate of America"..  https://pilgrimhall.org/mayflower_compact_text.htm

THen there is the "FATHER OF OUR COUNTRY"  “The future of this nation depends on the Christian training of our youth.” ~ George Washington...   "  It is impossible to rightly govern a nation without God and the Bible.   (George Washington) [ /color]

Read our founding documents..Nearly all our founding fathers were Christians.  True, a couple were a bit confused, and T Jefferson made a spiritually fatal mistake, but by and large, they were Christians.

Need more?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2022, 03:42:15 AM »
Me thinks this is why we have a forum dedicated to Religious discussion. Religion is the only topic that turns more toxic than politics as it progresses.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2022, 03:48:08 AM »
Me thinks this is why we have a forum dedicated to Religious discussion. Religion is the only topic that turns more toxic than politics as it progresses.

It is obvious that this thread has wandered, but I don't see how stating our countries history is at all toxic...except   for the overly sensitive 'woke' people..  :D  ;D

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2022, 03:48:58 AM »

Even though some here want to make this discussion about religion it was only a small part of the op regardless of the title. It is political and about betrayal and deep state government and the globalist agenda and how it is being used... Also, the separation of church and state is not in our constitution. That is one of the great lies that has been repeated so many times that people believe it’s constitutional law... This thread is also about Russia’s not allowing the globalist push of immorality such as the lgbtq agenda being pushed on its country and most importantly its children therefore drawing the hate and ire of the globalists.

Offline darkgael

• Trade Count: (1)
  • The readiness is all. 4049 posts from the “old” gb
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2022, 05:57:52 AM »
IG: it was not my intention to divert this discussion into the sidestreet of religion.
I will note that in your list of “things and people” you recommended that I read the founding documents. I notice that you left one out…….the U.S. Constitution.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2022, 08:10:21 AM »

Even though some here want to make this discussion about religion it was only a small part of the op regardless of the title. It is political and about betrayal and deep state government and the globalist agenda and how it is being used... Also, the separation of church and state is not in our constitution. That is one of the great lies that has been repeated so many times that people believe it’s constitutional law... This thread is also about Russia’s not allowing the globalist push of immorality such as the lgbtq agenda being pushed on its country and most importantly its children therefore drawing the hate and ire of the globalists.
Separation of church and state is not in the constitution in those words.
Below is the exact wording.
I'd call it separation. :)

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2022, 08:12:42 AM »
IG: it was not my intention to divert this discussion into the sidestreet of religion.
I will note that in your list of “things and people” you recommended that I read the founding documents. I notice that you left one out…….the U.S. Constitution.

Yes, I left out our Constitution, because I figured it would be very much on the mind of Americans here, much like the Stars & Stripes are.
  .  Instead, I listed some of the more esoteric documents, such as the Mayflower Compact and theindividual states' constitutions.. thereby perhaps, presenting a better picture of our heritage.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2022, 10:48:02 AM »
Separation of church and state is not in the constitution in those words.
Below is the exact wording.
I'd call it separation. :)

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.

I suppose one could look at it as (SEPARATION) but to me that is far, far too little to be what was originally intended.

Looking at it analytically I saw what it really means is the government has ZERO involvement in religion. It cannot establish one religion as THE religion of the country nor can it tell us anything about what religion we choose or don't choose nor limit us in any way from practicing it.

That means to me all this crap about can't pray in public or no public property and such is a direction violation of this.

So I see it as far more than just separation but a total government hands off of the subject situation.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!
Like Like x 1 Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2022, 03:17:20 PM »
Some background https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Separation_of_church_and_state_in_the_United_States#The_First_Amendment
To me, no person or government has the right to say whether or not a coach can pray with his team, or a kid to pray aloud at lunch etc.
If you don't like to hear me pray, ignore me.   Will my prayer cause your nose to fall off??  No.

Democrats started all this "No GOD" nonsense and the country is suffering because of it.

Anyhow, the state should be completely separate from and silent about, the Church.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2022, 05:13:36 PM »
Anyhow, the state should be completely separate from and silent about, the Church.

Total agreement with that.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2022, 03:13:48 AM »

Total agreement with that.

^^^THAT^^^

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2022, 06:14:12 PM »

It is obvious that this thread has wandered, but I don't see how stating our countries history is at all toxic...except   for the overly sensitive 'woke' people..  :D  ;D

Look! You know exactly what I'm talking about here. Don't try and turn my words around. If you want to start quoting scriptures that fit your narrative, then do so in the religions forum .So as of now lets not wander.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2022, 03:04:46 AM »

Look! You know exactly what I'm talking about here. Don't try and turn my words around. If you want to start quoting scriptures that fit your narrative, then do so in the religions forum .So as of now lets not wander.

Interesting..I did quote a small selection of scripture in reply #25 and one in reply #32, I really don't see that as too overbearing in a thread of 52 posts...and when they are simply answers to challenges.

So, it should be under the religious forum...  Perhaps with an OP that asks..Can Christian Russia save the world from globalism?

Perhaps it should have been moved before any scriptures came into question, since such a title is inviting a religious discussion..

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2022, 07:45:42 AM »
Sometimes religion and politics meet and there is nothing wrong with that.

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2022, 02:36:31 PM »
Sometimes religion and politics meet and there is nothing wrong with that.

Like the Holocaust?

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2022, 03:10:33 PM »
Changed my diet after WND ran a six part series showing how soy bean consumption causes homosexuality
So did you go back to being straight?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2022, 03:54:57 PM »
  So he's called "TrumpWon"...but he sounds very much like one of those guys who wish Trumo never won..

What in the world will he do when Trump wins again? ;) ;D

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2022, 10:46:47 AM »
Exclusive: Scott Lively Charges rino’s with co-opting church to promote ‘warmongering’ agenda
Wnd.com
A different perspective and a good read. Check it out for yourself.
Scott Lively is in the ten ring and tells the Truth.
To any halfway honest observer Russia is being Christianized, while America is being de-Christianized and decayed.
Russia has rolled back abortion, grooming children is not allowed, LGBTQ globalism is not allowed, transgendering children is a crime.

Putin has the highest ratings ever and huge support in the special de-nazification project against the nazi Globalist and bioweaponists on behalf of the breakaway Republics in Donbas. Despite the usual propaganda more than 2/3s of the world support Russia's actions in Ukraine.
In fact, in recent vote on UN measure to condem and stop the neo-Nazi movement all nations voted to affirm and pass the resolution = = except for 2 nations......those 2 nations were the United States and Ukraine!

Pastor Scott Lively is a welcomed fresh breeze of truth blowing away the propaganda of the legacy media, the Joebama Regime, and the russo-phobes here.

Here is the link to pastor Scott Lively's article:

https://www.wnd.com/2022/06/can-christian-russia-save-world-globalism/

Very well said, thank you...