Author Topic: Another denial of obvious fact and truth, by the left  (Read 332 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Another denial of obvious fact and truth, by the left
« on: June 14, 2022, 06:00:35 AM »
  It sure seems that if a person is not mature enough in their mind, to buy a gun at age 18, then it follows they are not between the ages of 5 & 18, capable of making a rational decision to have their bodies hacked up...in order to please the "woke" idiots !
     https://www.wnd.com/2022/06/raise-gun-buy-age-21-sure-also-applies-sex-changes/

...And of course, the "education system'" is part and parcel of the whole duplicitous plot !

https://www.wnd.com/2022/06/middle-school-hides-students-transgender-status-parents/
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Another denial of obvious fact and truth, by the left
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2022, 06:38:36 AM »
Is the whole country going to hell??

What the middle school is doing should be illegal.
The parents need to know everything that's going on in their child's life.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2022, 03:53:34 PM »
An 18 year old can enlist in the military and be sent off to war, but can't own a handgun or AR.   
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2022, 04:35:10 PM »
An 18 year old can enlist in the military and be sent off to war, but can't own a handgun or AR.
At 18 I think I was responsible enough to buy either one.
In fact in my early teens I would walk or bicycle through town with my squirrel rifle and sometimes have my Dads H&R revolver strapped on my hip.
Nobody paid any attention to me.

Today should be the same.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline scattershot

• A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2022, 05:05:03 PM »
I don’t mind the 18 year old restriction.. Exceptions could be made for parental involvement, military service, etc. Most ghetto thugs don’t have a clue who their daddy is, maybe their mother doesn’t know , either.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2022, 01:54:16 AM »
I don’t mind the 18 year old restriction.. Exceptions could be made for parental involvement, military service, etc. Most ghetto thugs don’t have a clue who their daddy is, maybe their mother doesn’t know , either.

My problem with it is the proverbial foot in the door. What will the next stipulation be? Can't own any gun until 21? Maybe can't own a gun until 25 years of age?  How about 70 or 80 year olds that become unstable? Shall we make laws to disarm them?  What good are any gun laws if not enforced? What good are any gun laws to someone intent on committing a crime? Do you think it matters to the ghetto thugs that they can't own a handgun until 21 years of age?  At 18 people can be enlisted into military duty.  At 18 a person is considered an adult for criminal prosecution. So we are saying that 18 to 20 year olds can't defend themselves. If I had a daughter that went out on her own at the age of 18. I would want her to have means to defend herself from a rapist or any other criminal. The same goes for a son. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn