Author Topic: The war in Ukraine, changing the world  (Read 498 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
The war in Ukraine, changing the world
« on: June 20, 2022, 07:23:32 AM »
This post is not here to debate the stats or pros and cons of that war, but just to look at how it will change the political map of the world.
  Every small action here , has ripple effects, which spread like ripples from throwing a rock into the farm pond.
  Some are barely noticeable, other cataclysmic.

It looks like another "Iron Curtain" may be asserting itself in eastern Europe..a few hundred miles eastward of the old one.
  Suppose the present "no fly" zones for commercial aviation, become permanent!  Russia has a huge land mass, which if denial of commercial airlines continues...will make western airlines routes much more costly.

...But Russia doesn't get off easy either.  Russia can fly over their homeland, China and likely parts of India, with Africa being a mixed bag.    Consulting my globe while I speak...I see they cannot however fly over the northwestern quadrant of the globe..dominated by US and Canada .  In fact, their routes would be severely limited..  Certain countries in South America, as well as Cuba, may welcome them, but they would have to fly a long, convoluted route to get there...perhaps not worth going..

Here is a non-partisan, history video that explains much very clearly..  Very educational.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLyUeKa2jzY

One note, go to the 25 minute mark to see the western companies that are refusing to deal with Russia anymore. Not only they quit, but they also forfeit their investments there.
   Sad, that so much disruption is happening, when I look back to see how well things were going while Pres Trump held the reins for the USA !

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Re: The war in Ukraine, changing the world
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2022, 10:03:40 AM »
You care too much what happens in Europe.  Guys like you get us entangled in places we don't belong. You supported giving over 40 billion of our tax dollars to this fiasco. 

What did Russia get, a new high for the ruble. What did we get Bidenflation! Thanks!
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Bob Riebe

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2022, 11:33:17 AM »
To a degree TM7 is correct; this war exposes the Western World for the two faced liars they are about what they stand for.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2022, 12:17:09 PM »
You care too much what happens in Europe.  Guys like you get us entangled in places we don't belong. You supported giving over 40 billion of our tax dollars to this fiasco. 

What did Russia get, a new high for the ruble. What did we get Bidenflation! Thanks!

I don't recall ever saying one way or the other, anything about Biden's 40 billion. I do recall suggesting that this is firstly, a European problem..but can easily expand to our detriment..

Of course, I suspect that in about the year 1230, folks in Europe were saying that Genghis Khan was an Asian problem..

..And people in Spain around AD 730, were saying that the Muslim wars were a North African problem. 

Then too, some folks in the US in 1939, were sure that Imperial Japanese expansionism was basically a Chinese and Korean problem.

And Haile Selassie never expected Mussolini to hit him down there in Ethiopia..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2022, 12:22:46 PM »
Russia seems like the only nation going against the NWO Global Reset of the WEF nazies.
And some so-called conservatives are vicariously supporting these WEF nazies, who happen to be eugenic Mathusians actively pursuing depopulation.

Biden working for NWO..Putin working to glorify self ...two sides of the same coin !  Egomaniacs !

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2022, 12:25:21 PM »
To a degree TM7 is correct; this war exposes the Western World for the two faced liars they are about what they stand for.

No doubt..and Putin is not the soul of honesty..two peas in a pod. The world will likely be far better off when both pass from the scene..

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2022, 01:48:08 PM »
IG.... Honestly, you sound like foggy Joe railing on Russia endlessly and from before the beginning you've had extreme anti-Russian sentiments parroting all the Biden Regime talking points. I have no anti Russian sentiments and have no bone to pick with the Russian people, I commiserate with them..although I wish they had a less egotistical leader.Which, like it or not, makes you a vicarious Biden and WEF Globalist booster. Show me please, where I spoke in favor of biden, the WEF or any of his/their programs.Now I try to deep dive into some of the history, legalities, and facts about Russia's move in Ukraine, so that I get accused of being Putin's 'fan boy'.
But I don't care about stuff. I am convinced Russia had no choice but to take military action to save lives after 8 years of Nazi terrorism in Donbas, Where he didn't belong in the first place.. threats from bioweapons labs, and years of ignoring both Minsk Agreements.The Minsk agreements promised a "no aggression pact", did they not? Add to that NATO and Washington were clandestinely supplying their puppet cokehead all kinds of weapons. They could have been supplying Ukraine weapons.
 Thatwould only seem prudent after Putin tearing away the Donbas region..to say nothing of his adventures inthe sovereign states of Georgia and Khazkstan.
Then the drug and human trafficking, and Biden crime family corruption were over the top, Likely, accusations, trying to justify an invasion.  Thatvis an old trick by expansion bound dictators..they need a provocation" !and the Russians simply couldn't tolerate a pariah nation on their border occupied by Washington LGBTQ corruptocrats. They had to do something and they gave fair warning:  then they did what they said they would do.  ..And I ghuess we cpould do the same with Bermuda...

Now Putin has been in power for over 20 years. Do you seriously think he would wait 20 years to retake Ukraine....to wait until they were equipped and trained by Washington and NATO deep staters and occupied by Western colonists? That's just silly and makes little sense.  Much depends upon his state of mind..

You seem to conflate Biden with Putin, as if they were in some kind of struggle between good and evil...so far as I am concerned, neither one is Mr Goodbar !

However i can compartmentalize, realizing that Biden is one problem child..while Putin is another, and the people in both nations are suffering for it !

Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania know the history of and what is transpiring in Russia today, far better than you or I do.  They also lived under the Kremlins thumb after 1940, when they were suddenly invaded and taken over..just as Putin is doing to Ukraine now..

These three countries wanted to remain neutral..but when Putin decided to do what he is doing, now they want to join NATO.
  Does anybody wonder why?

Here is a clue..they want NOTHING to do with Putin's Russia !