Author Topic: Israel's eight party coalition, crumbling...  (Read 242 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Israel's eight party coalition, crumbling...
« on: June 21, 2022, 01:29:26 AM »
Of course, this  is part of the parliamentary system, and it's dissolution opens the door again for "rested and ready"  Binnie Netanyahu.

The present leader Bennet, tried to be concilliatory with the Arabs, then as soon as they got to a place where they could be heard, they only demanded things harmful to the state of Israel, so that killed that idea..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
Re: Israel's eight party coalition, crumbling...
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2022, 01:31:33 AM »
Of course, this  is part of the parliamentary system, and it's dissolution opens the door again for "rested and ready"  Binnie Netanyahu.
   https://www.wsj.com/articles/israel-headed-for-new-elections-as-coalition-moves-to-dissolve-parliament-11655741947

The present leader Bennet, tried to be concilliatory with the Arabs, then as soon as they got to a place where they could be heard, they only demanded things harmful to the state of Israel, so that killed that idea..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2022, 12:58:25 PM »
Netanyahu was good for Israel.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2022, 12:23:56 AM »
  Bennet wasn't too bad, but he perhaps tried to console the Palestinians too much!  As soon as he gave them a bit of leverage, they demanded more...and now Bumbles Biden is aimed at establishing a Palestinian consulate (terror center?) in Jerusalem itself.

In any case, Netanyahu has been superb.