Author Topic: Biden Regime lizards move to dry up ammunition  (Read 371 times)

TM7

Biden Regime lizards move to dry up ammunition
« on: June 22, 2022, 03:41:06 PM »
Like mob thugs.

Thanks to a recent report from The Federalist, we now know of an ‘insidious’ White House plan to significantly alter commercial sales of ammunition.

But not only would this plot skyrocket the price of ammunition for everyday consumers, but it could create a national security risk by limiting one factory’s ability to produce for the military under war-time demand as well.

Larry Keane, from the National Shooting Sports Foundation, joins Glenn to detail this White House move, and he explains how he knows the government is LYING about it too.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Re: Biden Regime lizards move to dry up ammunition
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2022, 04:13:13 PM »
All part of the plan.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2022, 09:41:02 PM »
what is this factory ammo thing??? Ive heard rummors that you can actually buy ready made ammo ;)
blue lives matter

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2022, 01:21:11 AM »
  My grandson works in that 4,000 acre military complex. That complex is all dedicated to military ammo, weapons development and testing.  Some years ago, he worked for Lake City ammo division as a gunsmith on their test bed guns ..from .223 to 30 mm Gatlings.
  Now he is with NATO testing and developing weapons.  Although he can't talk about his work..weapons or ammo, he will likely let me know if their  ammo plant shuts down, If I hear anything about a closure, I'll pass it on.

This is nothing new... Obama closed the same plant down during his regime..but he had his reasons.
  When Lake City reopened, they were unionized. 
   They had not needed a union since they were founded in 1941..but the Obama supporters decided they must be union..just as Biden keeps harping about "good union jobs"..today.

Don't forget, Obama also shut down the last lead smelting plant in the nation..also in Missouri, and operating since 1892..
   https://www.gunowners.org/oped12052013a/
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2022, 06:42:07 AM »
There are an estimated two (2) million reloaders in America.  That'll supply some of the needed ammunition for "The Resistance".  Some reloaders may go "out of business" under Martial Law.  Some will go silent.   Some will go "underground" - wherever that is.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2022, 08:28:48 AM »
Here's another part of the plan. Why does the IRS and The Railroad Agency need ammo?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/gaetz-blasts-irs-railroad-agency-buying-ammo-heaviest-artillery-calculator
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2022, 04:27:11 PM »
Lake City makes ammo only in military calibers, and most in hardball configuration, so it should have no bearing on other calibers.

Civilian corps are normally selected to run the ammo plant for the military.  Before last shutdown, it was run by Federal..  Since then, far as I know it has been Winchester.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)