Author Topic: Here we we go again..  (Read 663 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Here we we go again..
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2022, 05:01:15 AM »
Yes we can expect more voting fraud. Nothing has been done to stop it. All the same crap is still in place. Drop boxes, dominion voting machines, same corrupt politicians, mail in ballots by the millions.  they knew biden couldn't win last time. they cheated and got away with it. They also know this time that democrats can't win in the mid terms. So why not steal elections again. They got away with it before and they will again.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2022, 05:27:13 AM »
Georgia tightened up the rules on mail in or drop box ballots and gave more days to vote but satan's helpers are yelling foul as usual.
Unsigned ballots will go in the trash and republicans will be watching at each voting place.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2022, 06:31:33 AM »
If you want honest elections..voter ID, signatures checked on absentee ballots, stop the widespread abuse of the fraudulent "drop boxes"..or any decency at all in elections.....

Then you are guilty of... "VOTER SUPRESSION".   Those lying sacks of s**t !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline phalanx

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2022, 07:31:46 AM »
Yes we can expect more voting fraud. Nothing has been done to stop it. All the same crap is still in place. Drop boxes, dominion voting machines, same corrupt politicians, mail in ballots by the millions.  they knew biden couldn't win last time. they cheated and got away with it. They also know this time that democrats can't win in the mid terms. So why not steal elections again. They got away with it before and they will again.

That was National, this is state by state. So it wont be as easy to cheat. Biden has about humped the bunk on this ,so a lot of blue votes will be going red.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline DDZ

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2022, 10:36:40 AM »
    I fully expect Biden and his minions to throw a wrench in the combine around election time .  like amnesty for illegals  . or maybe martial law .

Yep I expect something to happen also.  they know they can't win legally.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline DDZ

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2022, 10:44:14 AM »

That was National, this is state by state. So it wont be as easy to cheat. Biden has about humped the bunk on this ,so a lot of blue votes will be going red.

It was 6 or 7 states that cheated to get Biden into the white house. Those same states cheat again to win senate races, the Democrats remain in power.  In the Pa Republican senate primary it took over a week to decide who won. I even think there was cheating in that, because the republican establishment wanted Dr. Oz to win, and he did.  There was also a good many of the republican establishment that didn't want Trump to win either.  Also just look at how many republicans are speaking out against the Biden regime's policy's?  I can think of a handful.  I'll believe a fair election when I see it, but not until then.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2022, 11:55:55 AM »

The state governments that are willing to cheat (IMO), are those so completely dominated by Demonrats, that it would be almost impossible to elect an honest person to a statewide elective office.  ..And those states are for the most part, dominated by a couple large cities, exerting their vote power over the rest of the people.  In my case (NY), I will be very surprised if the residents of those cities will wake up, even after the last couple disastrous, Biden years..

..But despite their Gerrymandering, our counties seem to hold their own, electing generally decent to outstanding reps.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2022, 02:31:57 PM »

The state governments that are willing to cheat (IMO), are those so completely dominated by Demonrats, that it would be almost impossible to elect an honest person to a statewide elective office.  ..And those states are for the most part, dominated by a couple large cities, exerting their vote power over the rest of the people.  In my case (NY), I will be very surprised if the residents of those cities will wake up, even after the last couple disastrous, Biden years..

..But despite their Gerrymandering, our counties seem to hold their own, electing generally decent to outstanding reps.

the same goes for Pa. two cities dominate the election. Pittsburgh and Philly. The rest f the state votes conservative for the most part. I doubt also that the voters of Pittsburgh and Philly have come to their senses. 

Offline DDZ

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2022, 04:10:40 PM »
Watch this video from tucker, and ask yourself if you think there is going to be anything close to fair elections again. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGxp64MeQ6A

Offline magooch

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2022, 06:55:49 PM »
I'm not worried about the Dems cheating this coming election, because the Democrat party no longer actually exists.  It is the communist party that we have to battle.  They have become intrenched and have their system up and running.  They will count the votes in all the right places and that is how it works.
Swingem

Offline magooch

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2022, 07:42:08 AM »
A turd by an other name is still a tird.
Swingem

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2022, 10:42:56 PM »
Remember Obama weaponizing the IRS against Republican non-profit groups prior to the 2012 elections?  As shown in "2000 Mules", Dems use their non-profit groups to receive and distribute ballots for stuffing in the ballot boxes.  True The Vote showed that LESS THAN 5% of the counties across America were sufficient to rob the election. 

Never Trump is on one corner, and Forever Trump is on the other, each screaming obscenities at the other.  ONE SIDE blocks decent folks from casting their ballots.  ONE SIDE harvests ballots to stuff in boxes.  ONE SIDE has gotten very good at stuffing the ballot box.  ONE SIDE protests as "voter discrimination" when ID and corresponding signature laws are considered.  ONE SIDE (and its corrupt Media) need their hats handed to them and to be shown the door.  The coming two (2) elections will be a Tale of the Tape in this Nation (have they not ALL been this way?).

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2022, 01:37:32 AM »
  Sorry, but the Democrats have gotten so corrupt..they can't separate truth form the wildest science fiction.

Not hard to prove either..  Who but a confirmed liar, can sit right there..and say with a straight face, that a man can get pregnant and have an abortion ..and she is a trainer for government employees..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh0eyPJ4VaU

Then a SCOTUS nominee who was appointed, specifically because she is a black WOMAN...when asked, can't tell us what a woman is !  ...And she will be deciding constitutional cases...

Obviously, they are so corrupt...that they cannot tell corruption from honest truth !