Author Topic: Rep. Cloud to Newsmax: Consider Border Situation an Invasion  (Read 631 times)

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/michael-cloud-border-immigration/2022/07/04/id/1077247/

By Sandy Fitzgerald    |   Monday, 04 July 2022 02:47 PM EDT

The flow of hundreds of thousands of immigrants into the country should be considered an invasion, and the deaths from fentanyl coming from Mexico should be considered an act of war, Rep. Michael Cloud said on Newsmax Monday.

"We have 80,000 people killed from fentanyl in this last year," said the Texas Republican on Newsmax's "John Bachman Now," explaining he posed the questions about the immigration situation in a congressional committee meeting last week. "The question I asked was, you know, If China had sent over chemical bombs and had killed 80,000 people, would that be considered an act of war? [If they sent] 700,000 people, would that be considered an invasion?"

Texas is dealing with the situation at the front line, but the entire country is being affected, with "tens of thousands of our young people" who are dying.

But the administration, especially Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, "will sit here and lie to our face," said Cloud. "He claims to have operational control. That is not what's happening at all, and this is devastating. It's devastating that we continue to allow cartels to profit, by some estimates $30 million a day just on the human trafficking side of it."

Cloud added that he would call for Mayorkas' impeachment, as "it's devastating to see that he continues to ignore the real situation on the ground … it's pretty tragic that this administration continues to advance this, and the American people are suffering from this. They're the ones paying the price for this."

But Americans aren't buying the rhetoric anymore and they want to see the nation's borders defended, said Cloud.

The congressman also discussed the recent Roe v. Wade decision, and said that even now, after the ruling, conservatives will have to continue being engaged to protect life.

"Then on the left, we've seen them go from Oh, they should be safe and rare, to Let's celebrate them," said Cloud. "This is not where the heart of America is at all, and specifically, you know, as young people, the younger generations or even more pro-life, and especially as technology is available, we understand what's going on in the development of a child. Life's worth preserving."

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Rep. Cloud to Newsmax: Consider Border Situation an Invasion
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2022, 03:41:38 AM »
As I see it, the complicit media are the real criminals here.  It is their DUTY to keep the public informed..

..And they completely shirk their duty.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline phalanx

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2022, 08:26:14 AM »
As I see it, the complicit media are the real criminals here.  It is their DUTY to keep the public informed..

..And they completely shirk their duty.

Trump once said he would go after the cartels. And he was trying to do that. Before dumb azz got put in office.
Is Biden the worst president in American history? Now he's blaming the oil company’s instead of Putin for inflation.
It seems like everyone is greedy right now.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2022, 09:02:38 AM »
First of all thanks for posting this as it was something I’ve seen recently and wanted to discuss. The fact that this is an invasion gives the state’s being invaded the right to treat it as war and act accordingly. I truly hope they do so...

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2022, 09:10:53 AM »
Like we Texans needed somebody in Austin to tell us we're being invaded.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2022, 10:42:38 AM »

Been saying it for years, and the
only reaction is being called a racist
among other derogatory things
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline phalanx

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2022, 12:16:56 PM »

Been saying it for years, and the
only reaction is being called a racist
among other derogatory things

Gee thanks Biden.  >:( . Are those illegals still living in tents under a bridge? Are we feeding them?
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2022, 01:44:54 PM »
Some can not be pleased. They bitch because nobody is talking about it, then they bitch because someone is talking about it...

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2022, 04:11:04 PM »
Some can not be pleased. They bitch because nobody is talking about it, then they bitch because someone is talking about it...

What exactly are you saying here? This is a forum. We talk about things. Are you directing your comment at someone or just in general?
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2022, 11:42:18 AM »

What exactly are you saying here? This is a forum. We talk about things. Are you directing your comment at someone or just in general?
Well, it sure as shooting was not directed at you. Now was it? MYOB...

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2022, 02:32:21 AM »
Texas Governor orders state police, military to arrest illegals.
“While President Biden refuses to do his job and enforce the immigration laws enacted by Congress, the state of Texas is once again stepping up and taking unprecedented action to protect Americans and secure our southern border” Gov Abbott said in a statement.

Offline Dee

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2022, 02:58:58 AM »

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2022, 05:43:30 AM »
Maybe obiden will send cackles to enforce this... I saw obiden say he was going to crack down on illegal aliens at the border, this must be how he plans on controlling this invasion.

Offline Dee

« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2022, 06:59:15 AM »
Maybe just a year or two till the Demonazi Party of Chaos flips Texas and Florida.
You think?

Well, a Mexican republican woman just won a Texas Congressional seat that had been democratic for 150 years. So no, the Biden regime seems to be generating more democrats turning  Republicans.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2022, 07:17:47 AM »
I also don’t think Governor Abbott gives a crap about what joebama say’s. He knows and say’s he’s talking out of both sides of his mouth. Old forked tongue...