Author Topic: My friend Brenda, teacher and author writes..  (Read 1666 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
My friend Brenda, teacher and author writes..
« on: July 10, 2022, 12:11:09 PM »
  Brenda was prime mover in getting our county declared a "constitutional county"..
  ·
Thinking about....
Sometimes, even here, patriots who are both anti-mandate and pro-life are accused of hypocrisy.  We cry out, "My body, my choice" in opposition to a forced "vax" while simultaneously applauding the reversal of Roe.  When we do this, the left goes into a mad frenzy pointing fingers at us and calling us "hypocrites" while failing to see the hypocrisy of which they accuse us is mirrored in their own. But right now, it's not the progressives I wish to address.  It is to my libertarian and pro-choice conservative friends that I share the following thoughts...
Let me begin by acknowledging that while I disagree with the accusation that one is a hypocrite if one is both anti-mandate and pro-life, I understand why you level it.   You see no distinction between a body that does not want a forced injection and a body that is pregnant.  In both cases, you see one person.  To you, you are comparing apples to apples. 
And therein is the difference between us.  I see two persons involved in a pregnancy (well...actually 3 if fathers are allowed a voice in the conversation).  But for now, I will disregard the voice that fathers ought to have and focus only on mom and baby.  Because I see two persons (mom and baby) involved in a pregnancy, the comparison of mandated injections and a pregnancy is the comparison of apples and oranges.  They are not parallel situations.
The heart of our disagreement is this:  Is the living organism developing within the womb of a woman a person entitled to protections or not a person?  And if not yet a person, when does that living organism become a person entitled to protections?  Who makes that decision?  The organism in the mother's womb is alive and is genetically unique.  This being - whether we call it a blastula, an embryo, a fetus, or a baby has distinct DNA.  And within that distinct DNA resides all the necessary instructions to make this being like you and me: a human being with unalienable rights.  The only thing required is time.  At what point in this time spectrum, does this genetically unique human become a person with rights - including the right to life?
This complex issue is also a consequential issue in the fight for liberty.  Those who believe the right to choose abortion equates with liberty ("I am free to do what I want with my body because the body in my womb is not yet a person") fail to see how this actually undermines liberty.  If the most basic liberty is life, then abortion chips away at the foundation.  We either value human life from beginning to end as a core principle upon which liberty flourishes or we open the door to a lesser liberty, a diminished liberty.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: My friend Brenda, teacher and author writes..
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2022, 01:10:12 PM »
Excellent article, smart lady.

As for me and Nancy, we believe that life begins at conception.  GOD said, I knew you before I formed you in the womb.

We are strictly pro life, and, we chose to take the jab, not because it was mandated by government, but because it was mandated by the cruise lines and we do many cruises.

Our jab has caused no problems except maybe keeping us from having babies. ::) :)
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2022, 01:51:39 PM »
Either you're a child of Light and promote life everywhere.
Or
You're a child of Darkness and promote death.

No cruise line ever dictated to me anything.
Cruise lines are where Nancy and I spend a lot of time.   They say we require jabs, take it or leave it.
They are a private company so they dictate nothing, but, if you choose to partake of their services, you must play by their rules.
Just like many stores mandated masks to shop there.
It's a personal CHOICE.
So, we discussed it and decided the risk was worth it to continue enjoying our favorite pastime.

YMMV

Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2022, 04:58:12 PM »
Nope, no cruise line or anybody ever dictated or coerced me to submit to taking an experimental GMO death shot that changes people DNA and puts me in the Lake of Fire for eternity. Might as well be pro-abortion while you're holding hands with Mr. D.
Good grief, sometimes you make sense then you spout this kind of nonsense.
We were NOT dictated to or coerced by anyone.
That PRIVATE company has the right to make their own rules, you may choose to accept them or you may choose to turn them down.
And your experimental GMO death shot that changes people’s DNA is straight out of those conspiracy web sites that you frequent.
That’s the kind of nonsense spread by JWs with their no doctors doctrine.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2022, 02:16:54 AM »
From TM;

" Nope, no cruise line or anybody ever dictated or coerced me to submit to taking an experimental GMO death shot that changes people DNA and puts me in the Lake of Fire for eternity. Might as well be pro-abortion while you're holding hands with Mr. D."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will try to put this as kindly and politely as possible..  I took the original vax in January 2020, so for all practical purposes, it was under the Trump administration directions.  I have had no adverse reactions either mental or physical, and am not planning a family or anything of great consequence in the short time I have left. (I'm 85)
  Perhaps it is time to stop castigating others in this forum over who is Vaxxed and who is not, since that is a personal choice, which does not affect others.

No, I will not be getting any boosters, since I have already gone through Covid, and done so with very little symptoms, and retaining some of the residue (taste) that the unvaxxed have.
  Would I have went through the Covid so easily at my age, were I not vaxxed ?    Who knows..it may have saved my life, or it may have made no difference..no way of telling, but God knows..

I did not, nor will I get a booster,  since I have already fought off Covid and figure whatever combination I may have of vax & immunity ..is working.
   Meanwhile, John,..my neighbor and fellow veteran got the same basic vax with no negative results..then later,
   he was hit HARD with Covid.
     So, when he recovered, he got the booster, and almost immediately had swelling and pain throughout his right side..with his right hand extremely swelled and sore yet,  months later.

To be fair though, John has poor health along with being morbidly obese.

..But today I speak of freedom and choices..Guys like Bug have chosen to take the vax, for their own reasons.  He and his wife seem to be doing OK, and they like cruises, so why try to turn them into pariahs?

Thus far we are still a basically free country, and they are hurting nobody else by taking the vax.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 BTW;
 "Lake of fire"?  That's a bit extreme, don't you think?   Where do you find that?  I am considered a relatively adept Bible student..enough so that long time Christians often refer to me for advice on same.
   I am not aware that the Bible has proscribed vaccinations.  Salvation requires realization I am a sinner, REPENTANCE, a plea for forgiveness, and redemption.. noting about a vax...so perhaps you can provide book, line and verse..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline pastorp

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2022, 02:40:09 AM »
The only way a person is condemned to hell is because he or she rejects Jesus Christs blood offering on the cross. If you confess Jesus as lord and ask him to forgive your sins your going to spend eternity with him. If you reject him then hell will be your home for eternity.   Pretty simple.

And taking a vaccine or not, has nothing to do with it.
Byron

Christian by choice, American by the grace of God.

NRA LIFE
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2022, 02:41:33 AM »
The only way a person is condemned to hell is because he or she rejects Jesus Christs blood offering on the cross. If you confess Jesus as lord and ask him to forgive your sins your going to spend eternity with him. If you reject him then hell will be your home for eternity.   Pretty simple.

^^^THAT^^^, DITTO !

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2022, 03:50:22 AM »
  I would like to take this time to introduce Brenda, mentioned above.  Brenda and Norm were married, then a couple  years later, Sarah was born.  Sarah was born with Downs syndrome, then almost immediately hit by some kind of stroke.
  In the photo, Sarah may have been 5-7 years old.  However, Sarah lived to about 17 and didn't grow much beyond what you see.  Her life was in a wheel chair..loved and cared for by Mom & Dad.

Sarah was much loved by everyone who ever met her.  During the last 2 years, Brenda has started an active campaign to restore  rights robbed from the people, and she has had some great results, at least state wide.

Sad Sad x 1 View List

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2022, 09:09:17 AM »
I guess all those DNA altering jabs do so everywhere but Georgia.  ;D
We've had DNA tests for ancestry stuff and I would guess that our DNA has not changed.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2022, 09:22:50 AM »
From TM..

"Pastorp...
But the jabs are not a vaccine. According to the patents, the science, and the experts the jabs are gene altering serums. Which people chose to take by their own free will. Nor did the jabs decrease infections, they increased infections. And taking a gene/blood altering substance has everything to do with it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pretty much depends upon whose "scientists and experts" are talking... Pharma labs, independent labs or somebody on a conspiracy website.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2022, 09:24:14 AM »
From TM..

"Pastorp...
But the jabs are not a vaccine. According to the patents, the science, and the experts the jabs are gene altering serums. Which people chose to take by their own free will. Nor did the jabs decrease infections, they increased infections. And taking a gene/blood altering substance has everything to do with it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pretty much depends upon whose "scientists and experts" are talking... Pharma labs, independent labs or somebody on a conspiracy website.
;D ;D
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2022, 11:01:58 AM »

My question not being a biblical scholar is. If you do and believe all you say here, then accept the mark of the beast, are you still saved?

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2022, 01:07:41 PM »
No cruise line or 3 letter agency ever ruled over me.
You still don't get it.   Nobody rules over me except GOD.

We made a conscience decision to continue cruising, and since we don't have our own cruise ship, we chose Carnival and Royal Caribbean who do have cruise ships.
We refuse to allow a conspiracy web site to "rule over us."  ;D 8)
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline DDZ

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2022, 04:07:57 PM »
Have to wonder why cruise lines demanded its passengers get the jab, when the jab did nothing to stop transmission of covid?
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline pastorp

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2022, 04:27:12 PM »

My question not being a biblical scholar is. If you do and believe all you say here, then accept the mark of the beast, are you still saved?

if you do and believe all I say there, then you will be gone to be with Jesus before the beast is revealed.
Byron

Christian by choice, American by the grace of God.

NRA LIFE

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2022, 04:32:08 PM »
Have to wonder why cruise lines demanded its passengers get the jab, when the jab did nothing to stop transmission of covid?
Whatever their reasons, that’s what they require, and cruising is our favorite pastime.
How TM7 decided that it would send us to hell I can’t figure out.

Anyhow, I know that the countries we visit require the jab so maybe that’s their motivation.
They could turn the ship away if there was no guarantee of jabs and foreign countries can be very strict.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2022, 01:22:43 AM »
So sorry Bug..,.. the DNA changing death jabs are all proven beyond a shade of any doubt. Proven.

To end up in the Lake of Fire all Mr. D has to do is convince you to make the wrong choices on your own........in this case tampering with the sanctity of human blood. It's in The Book.

It's in "The Book"? This is quite a claim.

TM7, I would be most interested in reading that scripture. I need help finding it, could you please direct me to that scripture please. I'm lost as to its location, and keep ending up at Revelation Chapter 22 verses 18 & 19.

You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2022, 02:02:18 AM »
TM7, you be one confused fellow. ;D
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline phalanx

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2022, 05:09:43 AM »
TM7, you be one confused fellow. ;D

And wishy washy at times.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2022, 06:28:56 AM »

The mark of the beast;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
 (Rev 13:16-18)

So; do you see anything concerning a jab, vax, inoculation, needle or DNA?  See, you answered it for 
  yourself !

Besides, I was saved many years ago, and I expect Pastorp and Bug were also.. That means the Holy Spirit has had dwelling place within our bodies for many years...and no demon or demonic power can take up residence.

Rest assured, the Holy Spirit will not tolerate the devil for a room mate !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?”
   (1 Corinthians 3:16) 

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2022, 08:17:26 AM »
No, I did not answer it for myself and quite honestly, either did you... I’m quite sure in your mind you believe you have...

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2022, 11:01:43 AM »
So sorry Bug..,.. the DNA changing death jabs are all proven beyond a shade of any doubt. Proven.

To end up in the Lake of Fire all Mr. D has to do is convince you to make the wrong choices on your own........in this case tampering with the sanctity of human blood. It's in The Book.

TM7, I would be most interested in reading that scripture. I need help finding it, could you please direct me to that scripture please. I'm lost as to its location, and keep ending up at Revelation Chapter 22 verses 18 & 19.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Let's do this the simple way since mgt doesn't like Bible study seeping over to other threads. Then later you can send me or cite biblical references forbidding abortion. Don't get me wrong, I am not for abortion, and I rank it an abomination of life just as genetic altering jabs are abomination of life. In this case human life, and I remind you human life is in the Image of the Creator. The satanist that created these vaxxines know this, and to get you listed in the judgement day book as a sinner you must freely choose to take the DNA jab and defile the Creator, and defile the pure blood Christ shed for humanity.

Continuing this thought experiment:
First, there's is several hundred references in the Bible referring to blood. Blood is usually accepted as life or essence of life. It is not to be mingled, eaten, or triveled with. It's the holy sacrament of Life.
Conversely, the unholy sacrament of the Satanist are DNA altering fake vax, actually bioweapons.
Those that took these unholy anti-human sacrament by free choice may have a problem on judgement when the book of deeds is open, strictly speaking.
I think the reference you want is Rev 20: 10-15
Of course, once in the lake of fire there's no way out, but there will be interesting company.
Says the man who spends his days at conspiracy web sites. ;D ;D
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2022, 11:10:03 AM »
Says the guy loading up on aborted fetal cells to go on the lake of fire cruise...

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2022, 11:22:48 AM »
The labs stopped using aborted fetal cells years ago.
Any fresh cells harvested now comes from umbilical blood from natural births.
the labs finally saw the light.

And, there is none of any kind in the vaccine.

And, if we are going to hell, we'll keep the fires stoked for your arrival. :)

https://hhs.co.yamhill.or.us/publichealth/faq/are-there-fetal-cells-covid-19-vaccine
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2022, 11:26:54 AM »
Well then. Since you got your information from health and human services :) and they Even admit it’s use...

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2022, 11:31:54 AM »
They reproduce cells in the lab now.
And there is NONE in the vaccine.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2022, 11:35:24 AM »
They reproduce cells in the lab now.
And there is NONE in the vaccine.

Yes they do. From aborted fetal cells. Believe what you want....

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2022, 11:43:36 AM »
Something all you individuals fail to realize is that by bending over and wearing the mask and taking the jab is that you on top of taking this jab and wearing the mask “you have given them power by the numbers of turncoats who bent over for THEM to enforce this garbage upon the rest of us” for that. I cannot respect you in any way...

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2022, 02:09:08 PM »

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2022, 02:23:54 PM »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Let's do this the simple way since mgt doesn't like Bible study seeping over to other threads. Then later you can send me or cite biblical references forbidding abortion. Don't get me wrong, I am not for abortion, and I rank it an abomination of life just as genetic altering jabs are abomination of life. In this case human life, and I remind you human life is in the Image of the Creator. The satanist that created these vaxxines know this, and to get you listed in the judgement day book as a sinner you must freely choose to take the DNA jab and defile the Creator, and defile the pure blood Christ shed for humanity.

Continuing this thought experiment:
First, there's is several hundred references in the Bible referring to blood. Blood is usually accepted as life or essence of life. It is not to be mingled, eaten, or triveled with. It's the holy sacrament of Life.
Conversely, the unholy sacrament of the Satanist are DNA altering fake vax, actually bioweapons.
Those that took these unholy anti-human sacrament by free choice may have a problem on judgement when the book of deeds is open, strictly speaking.
I think the reference you want is Rev 20: 10-15
Of course, once in the lake of fire there's no way out, but there will be interesting company.

Revelation 20: 10-15 is describing "Judgement Day for EVERYONE". No mention of "mark of the beast", vaccines, or DNA, or blood for that matter.

You may want to drop the Bible as one of your sources concerning this vaccine lecture tour your on. The Bible is a good source for truth, but as for conspiracy theories, not so much.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett