Author Topic: 2022. Social security  (Read 375 times)

Offline phalanx

• Trade Count: (0)
2022. Social security
« on: July 17, 2022, 05:29:05 PM »
Social security getting a cost of living raise. I doubt it or it will be minuscule. But they sure do help illegals. What is wrong here?Sure we have a nest egg, but we are tired of having to dip into it.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: 2022. Social security
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2022, 01:18:08 AM »
 The crooks could keep their miniscule raise, if they would just not elect to bring on both inflation and recession.

..But they know what they are doing..  How else could they easily rob us of what we worked for all our lives?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline phalanx

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2022, 07:47:20 AM »
The crooks could keep their miniscule raise, if they would just not elect to bring on both inflation and recession.

..But they know what they are doing..  How else could they easily rob us of what we worked for all our lives?

Now we also have a problem with Home title thieves. For those trying hang onto their homes. And very little will be done to them.
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline magooch

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2022, 05:52:57 PM »
I believe Home Title theft is an insurance fraud scheme.  How hard would it be for a bank to check who  the real property owner is?  The county knows who pays the property taxes.  The penalty for someone trying to steal someone's property, or for a bank, or lending institute to participate in such schemes should be death by hanging.  The same should be for car theft, or anything for that matter.
Swingem

Offline phalanx

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2022, 07:10:00 PM »
I believe Home Title theft is an insurance fraud scheme.  How hard would it be for a bank to check who  the real property owner is?  The county knows who pays the property taxes.  The penalty for someone trying to steal someone's property, or for a bank, or lending institute to participate in such schemes should be death by hanging.  The same should be for car theft, or anything for that matter.

That’s a good point. Who pays the taxes, and how long have they been doing it. 30 years for me. Our county clerk would be calling me.
Constantine III

Offline magooch

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2022, 04:17:10 AM »
The ads on TV and radio to try to get people to buy "title theft insurance" is a scam.  Those who involve themselves with this scam should be held responsible and that includes some very well-known personalities.  They say that if a thief does somehow get a phony title to your land, it is very hard to get it fixed and that you have to pay back loans that are against the property.  So how does the insurance company fix it?  It is a criminal scam and should be stopped.  Where are the government officials who are responsible for keeping such records straight and secure? 
Swingem

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2022, 04:25:28 AM »
This is why Elon Musk is advocating having more children.  Our existing population is in decline.  Without children growing up as workers to pay into the system.  Illegals aren't educated enough to take good paying jobs, and thus become another burden on society. 

Liberals think by reducing the population there will be more stuff for fewer people.  They don't understand you can have a growing economy, develop substitutes for things in short supply, improve production, etc.  Europe is already growing most of their vegetables in greenhouses, mostly in Holland.  Even Norway and Sweden are growing vegetables in greenhouses due to their colder weather. 
Opelika Portal