Author Topic: Biden goes begging..  (Read 306 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Biden goes begging..
« on: July 21, 2022, 01:26:29 AM »
  Set the scene..
        A fellow works at a commercial bakery, where they bake 300,000 loaves of bread each day.  During his lunch break, he goes to a market up the street, claiming he is poor, out of work..and "would they please give him a loaf of bread?".

Fact is, the US has more oil reserves, and our drilling practices are cleaner than the others..
   https://www.aogr.com/web-exclusives/exclusive-story/u.s.-holds-most-recoverable-oil-reserves#:~:text=possible%20and%20undiscovered)%2C%20the%20United,120%20billion%20(Table%201).

..But still witless Joe goes to the Saudis, begging..

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
Re: Biden goes begging..
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2022, 02:18:42 AM »
The Dems are setting a huge trap for the people.  Let's look at the facts...

They say they want a completely petroleum free world..so it turns to wind, solar and battery power.  Butvthere is a big problem, the solar panels are polluting in themselves. 
      https://www.cfact.org/2019/09/15/the-solar-panel-toxic-waste-problem/

..And the wind generator blades are filling one dump after another.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2020-02-05/wind-turbine-blades-can-t-be-recycled-so-they-re-piling-up-in-landfills

Oh, Lithium batteries...they are a recycle problem in themselves..can't avoid polluting..

https://globalrecycle.net/are-lithium-batteries-recyclable/
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2022, 02:25:47 AM »
The Joebama Regime is just political acting, they're all climate change extremist nuts. They would be happy seeing gas at $20/gal and ¾ of the world's population gone.
Just wait to you see Joe's executive order barrage coming soon to address the climate change crisis emergency.

It does seem complete economic failure is his goal.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2022, 02:40:50 AM »
  Knowing that the "science" says that with everybody living in totally electric homes and electric cars, these problems will only assert themselves in an exponential manner. 
   As I see it, there is one little secret the "elites" plan on doing with us "peons".  We will give up iour homes and live in towering "egg crate" apartments,,,something like the 'projects', but with far more and smaller apartments in  single building.
  Can you picture having a home that looks like a post office box?

Car?  No, we won't own cars, but use public transportation..  Can you picture something that looks

..But of course, we won't OWN either home or car.  Remember the speech in Davos that said;

" You will own nothing and be happy"!

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2022, 06:08:12 AM »
If we were forced to go green, we would be at the mercy of countries who didn't go green.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2022, 01:31:30 PM »
  The lefties are so concerned over "climate change"..why aren't they going after China, Russia, India or a host of other Asian nations..who pollute far worse than we do ?

It just proves these creeps are not anti carbon, but rather anti American..
Agree Agree x 1 View List