Author Topic: Any of you guys still belong to AARP?  (Read 483 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Any of you guys still belong to AARP?
« on: July 25, 2022, 04:31:40 AM »
  mighy be a good idea to join in with a group that reflects your values..

From Dana Loesh;

Dana Loesch
Sponsored · Paid for by The Association of Mature American Citizens Inc  ·
Did you know in 2020, AARP affiliates donated over 90% to Democrats running for Federal office (as reported by OpenSecrets)? I’m not sure how they can claim to be bipartisan when the people who run the company overwhelmingly support the left.
If you haven’t already, it’s time to join AMAC, the CONSERVATIVE alternative to AARP.  https://amac.us/dana
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline phalanx

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Any of you guys still belong to AARP?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2022, 04:39:49 AM »
I never joined AARP, once I found out they were anti 2nd amendment and Pro liberal. I never joined the NRA either, I went with GOA.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2022, 04:46:59 AM »
Same here; but if you want one of those senior groups, ho to AMAC  conservative alternative to the liberal mush, AARP..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline phalanx

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2022, 04:58:00 AM »
Same here; but if you want one of those senior groups, ho to AMAC  conservative alternative to the liberal mush, AARP..

AARP was sending me junk mail when I was in my 40s. I trashed it in the post office trash can, never opened it.
Dumb Azzes is all I thought.  ::)
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2022, 06:13:21 AM »
I used to open all AARP. Then put the contents into their prepaid envelope, and send it back to'em. They had to pay the postage, and the employee to open it. AND, they knew who sent it to'em
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline phalanx

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2022, 06:35:20 AM »
I used to open all AARP. Then put the contents into their prepaid envelope, and send it back to'em. They had to pay the postage, and the employee to open it. AND, they knew who sent it to'em

LOL, i never thought about doing that.   
Constantine III

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2022, 06:54:55 AM »
Now you have to pay postage...

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2022, 09:59:33 AM »
If you get any more prepaid envelopes from them, tape it to a brick and send it back.

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2022, 01:39:38 PM »
If you get any more prepaid envelopes from them, tape it to a brick and send it back.

A friend of mine, now passed on, used to do that. I just stuffed everything I got with a prepaid envelope into that envelope and mailed it back to them. I seldom get anything any more that doesn't require me to stick a stamp on it so it gets shredded.

Offline phalanx

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2022, 05:17:42 PM »

I would put some dog sh*t in it.
Constantine III

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2022, 03:39:30 AM »

Why would you do that? :-\
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline phalanx

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2022, 08:47:52 AM »

Why would you do that? :-\

It isnt as heavy as a brick. And still sends a message to them.
Constantine III