Author Topic: Are you safe  (Read 1978 times)

Offline darkgael

• Trade Count: (1)
  • The readiness is all. 4049 posts from the “old” gb
Re: Are you safe
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2022, 12:48:57 AM »
Deductive reasoning.
Are you referring to the contents of that 70 minute long blog? That was a tough listen…..there was a tremendous amount of talk that had little or nothing to do with arriving at the conclusion that they did. I heard a lot of assertions, assertions presented as evidence, little proof that the assertions were, in fact, fact. Cases in point…the FBI had a spy on Trumps staff. This is asserted. No proof offered. The FBI and planted evidence…..this starts with a reference to a suggestion made in an Australian newspaper and progresses to the point where they talk about the idea as if it were true. The “binder” …..was it reclassfified? The comment was “i am assuming”. Assumptions and speculations. And a whole lot of other stuff that gets in the way.
I may have to listen again (another 70 minutes that I wont get back). I am not hearing what you heard.

Offline darkgael

« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2022, 03:20:04 AM »
Darkgael...

You seem to be one of those people who believes official narratives over alternative explanations.
That's OK _ _ we're just two old guys discussing possiblities. Afterall it's a free country; and we're free to do and believe what we want, as long as we do and believe what we're told.
The Trunews people throw in alot of prostylizing with their report, but given the Durham investigation and who could be criminally charged, the felons must destroy this evidence, The Brief.
I hope Trump has a 'deadman's switch' on the brief.
Official narratives? I suppose that is true to a great degree. I do not, though, have a problem with an alternate explanation as long as it is supported by facts and is not mere speculation.

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2022, 06:38:34 AM »
Trump has had to endure the phony Russia hoax. All the phony impeachment charades, the phony New York tax probe, and the phony Jan 6 hearings. Anyone that thinks the Mar-a-Lago raid wasn't about taking down a political opponent, needs to pull their head out of the hole its buried in.  Also the democrats have certainly proven over and over that they are above the law.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline magooch

« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2022, 05:28:31 PM »
In any case, Donald Trump should seriously consider finding a few doubles.  We don't have to prove that there are a lot of loose nuts in the Dummycratic machine.  Watch how quickly Desantis is demonized if The Donald decides he's had enough. 

None of any of this matters anyway unless the rigged vote counting is stopped.
Swingem

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2022, 03:02:25 AM »
From magooch:
In any case, Donald Trump should seriously consider finding a few doubles.  We don't have to prove that there are a lot of loose nuts in the Dummycratic machine.  Watch how quickly Desantis is demonized if The Donald decides he's had enough.
I would be much more concerned for the FBI agents. It wasn't the Dems that tried to attack the Cincinnati FBI office.
GuzziJohn

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2022, 03:04:00 AM »
Got to admire his style. A normal person would have made the Brief public by now. Like the mastermind that he is he’s been patient waiting for the opportune moment to present the undeniable facts and totally obliterate the Demonazitardcrats. Can’t wait for the hammer to drop!

Offline darkgael

« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2022, 09:31:35 AM »
“Could have”…..”could have”. Maybe. Possibly. Yeah maybe he could possibly have stuff.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2022, 10:30:47 AM »
From magooch:
I would be much more concerned for the FBI agents. It wasn't the Dems that tried to attack the Cincinnati FBI office.
GuzziJohn
Your right... the whacked out dems are too busy attacking soft targets...

I guess I bit on the bait...

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2022, 02:44:19 AM »
they were to busy cheering the blm riots on the west coast, destroying our economy with there fairy tail new green deal bs and helping child molesters, dope dealers cross the border and get some free welfare money, covering up hunter and joes crimes and spending BILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF OUR TAX MONEY.     
[/quote]
GuzziJohn
[/quote]
blue lives matter

Offline DDZ

« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2022, 02:14:50 PM »

GuzziJohn

Gee I never saw a post from you criticizing the attacks on police from Antifi and BLM, or the attacks on the capital on the day of Trumps inauguration, by a bunch of American hating leftists.  Since you support democrats and what they stand for you also are an American hating leftist.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2022, 02:21:31 PM »
From magooch:
GuzziJohn
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2022, 10:36:36 PM »
You know the truth doesnt phase these idiots. They exist on lies. Its the cornerstone of there whole political party.

GuzziJohn

Gee I never saw a post from you criticizing the attacks on police from Antifi and BLM, or the attacks on the capital on the day of Trumps inauguration, by a bunch of American hating leftists.  Since you support democrats and what they stand for you also are an American hating leftist.
blue lives matter

Offline darkgael

« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2022, 12:30:30 AM »
. So, he could have a treasure trove of Swamp draining stuff.

There is that “could have” again. Speculation being treated as fact. Lots of stuff that you want to be true. Maybe it is but you don’t know that yet.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2022, 08:46:57 AM »
yup you dont raid someones house on speculation. You need legitimate evidence to get a search warrant last i heard.
blue lives matter

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2022, 10:11:41 AM »
I know what you mean. I’ve been attacked by these same knuckle draggers and know I’m in line on the chopping block. Reminds me of the King and his invisible clothing as he struts around naked daring all to offer truth vs insanity. I have no loyalty other then god, country and immediate family. The rest can line up and take turns kissing my lily white ass...

Offline darkgael

« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2022, 11:55:38 PM »
TM7: A digression: I am familiar with “narrative pyramids” as teaching tools. I get the impression that your use of “ the 'narrative of the pyramid' as it's known” is a reference to something else. If you have a moment and are so inclined, a PM about this would be appreciated. No need to further disrupt this thread.
Pete

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2022, 05:56:29 AM »
From magooch:
GuzziJohn

Yep! Spot on !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Casull

« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2022, 08:54:06 AM »

There is that “could have” again. Speculation being treated as fact. Lots of stuff that you want to be true. Maybe it is but you don’t know that yet.

Sort of like the whole Russian collusion bs that the dems wasted two years on.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline DDZ

« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2022, 01:17:15 PM »
All during trumps presidency the radical leftists fabricated lies that the media ran with, and they were all proven to be lies. Now they are still trying to get him based on lies again, all so he can't run again, and some people claim there is speculation on whether he is guilty or not. LOL 

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2022, 09:58:54 PM »
I could "speculate" as to what happened to you and why you hate the police so much and are so bitter. But that wouldnt be fair to you without knowing the facts.
I know what you mean. I’ve been attacked by these same knuckle draggers and know I’m in line on the chopping block. Reminds me of the King and his invisible clothing as he struts around naked daring all to offer truth vs insanity. I have no loyalty other then god, country and immediate family. The rest can line up and take turns kissing my lily white ass...
blue lives matter

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2022, 03:43:33 AM »
I am pro cop... My statement had nothing to do with the police...

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2022, 05:10:13 AM »
youd never know it by the history of your posts.
blue lives matter

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2022, 08:10:48 AM »
If you understood what you were reading that would make a huge difference as you make and jump to your own conclusions.

Offline magooch

« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2022, 06:59:35 PM »
Here's how the dummycratics can use their new IRS investigators to get almost all of us to anti-up.  Anyone who bought a house a number of years ago has gained a lot by way of inflated values on their homes over time.  Out here in the PNW it isn't unusual for real estate values to have multiplied by huge factors in a relatively short period of time.  Watch the IRS under dumbycrat control use this as a way to try to suck up some of those gains--even before the property is sold, or passed on to relatives.
Swingem

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2022, 03:17:22 AM »
I heard through a reliable source.
The fbi was just perusing Melania’s lingerie drawer.
The rest will be made up hogwash...

I wonder if they had orders from Biden, ... to pilfer some of her underwear ?

Was Hunter involved with the raid ?  He might enjoy some skivvies too !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2022, 03:25:11 AM »
Mule ive got to apologize. somehow i got you and bugeye mixed up.
blue lives matter

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2022, 04:19:05 AM »

DG...  Isn't "could have" the exact reason why the FBI raided the former president's private home?