Author Topic: A Rino impeacher, bites the dust !  (Read 535 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
A Rino impeacher, bites the dust !
« on: August 12, 2022, 03:32:42 AM »
  Now former congressman, one who voted to impeach Trump..bites the dust !  She fell to a Former green beret
  Trooper, who also happens to be a rare, "gold star" husband.

https://headlineusa.com/trump-backed-joe-kent-beats-impeachment-rino-in-wash-state/

Joe Kent's wife Shannon, was killed while fighting ISIS in January 2019.

https://joekentforcongress.com/about-joe/
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: A Rino impeacher, bites the dust !
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2022, 05:40:35 AM »
GOOD!
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Bob Riebe

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2022, 09:32:30 AM »
Ding, dong the witch is dead , ding dong the wicked witch is dead. 8)

Offline oldandslow2

• Avid Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2022, 12:11:53 PM »
I saw that and thought good.

Offline orerancher

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2022, 12:31:04 PM »
Don't Be to Hasty....He Might Not Be Who You Think He is....

Offline magooch

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2022, 06:21:32 PM »
Absolutely right.  This Joe Kent could very well be a plant and for sure he has a problem with his past.  In his attempt to explain some of his past reported actions, his splanations made no sense.  He admitted supporting Bernie Sanders, but then says he always voted for the Republican.  At the very least, this guy has a very questionable past when it comes to his poly ticks. 

It's very puzzling to me why voters chose to ignore Heidi St John.  As for the present Congresswoman from this area, she shot herself right out of the saddle by cozying up to Liz Cheney.

The result from the above is that we are forced to vote for Kent in the general election, or we will surely end up with another for sure Dummycratic in the House.

Swingem

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2022, 01:50:23 AM »
Sad when you have to vote for a weasel to get rid of a rat.

Offline oldandslow2

• Avid Poster
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2022, 03:14:45 AM »
There you go again, insulting little animals that are only doing what nature designed them to do by comparing politicians to them.  ;D I firmly there is nothing on this earth lower than a politician.
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2022, 03:48:09 AM »

OK, I didn't find much on line, so how about you guys tell us...how is he a bad choice ? Please be specific..

Also, is he at least, a better choice than the impeacher?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2022, 03:58:39 AM »

OK, I didn't find much on line, so how about you guys tell us...how is he a bad choice ? Please be specific..

IG, I can't find any bad press on him, and he hasn't got a voting record just a lot of trigger time in the middle east. I d say give him a shot, and try something different in Washington.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2022, 07:16:16 AM »

IG, I can't find any bad press on him, and he hasn't got a voting record just a lot of trigger time in the middle east. I d say give him a shot, and try something different in Washington.

I couldn't find any solid negatives, so I would tend to agree with that.  He seems to love the USA enough to offer up his life for her..and his wife Shannon, actually did so

what do we know about the impeacher?  I don't accept negative statements from the competition from either
    side,  especially since congress voted in favor of being allowed to lie about their opponent without repercussions, during an election.

Offline magooch

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2022, 06:34:37 PM »
In Washinton state, the whole election thing is somewhat different now.  In the primaries the two candidates who get the most votes are the ones who make it to the general.  So it is quite possible for both candidates to be from the same party.  This brings up all sorts of possible strategies used by political parties and candidates.  For instance, if a Republican who has been elected for several terms by garnering a slim majority, over the Dummycrat, is faced with a fairly strong opponent from someone who claims to be of her own party, they split the votes.  The Dummycrat has no opponent from their own party, so they get all the Dummycrat votes and will for sure be on the general ballot.  That leaves the Republicans to fight it out to see which one makes the general.  In this case if you slip a ringer in as a candiate for the purpose of splitting the vote up enough, the ringer might end up on the general ballot too.  It guarantees that a Dummycratic wins--even if the winner might possibly be a Rino.

The word about this Joe Kent is that he was a registered Dummycratic in Portland Oregon until fairly recently.  Then he moves across the river to Washington and becomes a staunch Republican.  I suppose it might be legit, but I think it's a bit too coincidental and I think the Dummycrats will do anything to get, or keep the power.

Yes, Jamie deserved to lose, but if the price for that is another commie in the House, that's too high a price.
Swingem

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2022, 01:29:55 AM »
  I did a search for Joe Kent's democrat connections, and all I found was an accusation by a former political
   opponent, accusing him of same. It was likely a tough choice between Joe and Heide St John, she being a clean
    cut Christian mom.
   However, that is all "water that has passed under the bridge".  Now, it is a case of liberal vs conservative, and
   Joe's rival, doesn't look so good.
  She wants to fight inflation, but backs Joe Biden.  She backs "climate change" to the hilt, and is a darling of the greenies.
   She supports the continued killing...called "infanticide".. and about all other schemes hatched up by  the Democrat/Commies...
    www.kxl.com/joe-kent-wins-while-his-democrat-opponent-lies/

Offline magooch

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2022, 02:31:02 PM »
So for those of us who actually have to vote for, or against Joe Kent, there really is no choice.  We either vote for Joe Kent who might, or might not have done an amazing backflip, or we don't vote at all.  I have voted faithfully for 61 years and I will admit that I did actually vote for a fellow who was at one time a Democrat.  That was George Wallace when he ran for President.  Since then I have never voted for a Democrat and I'm not about to start now.  Seemingly, some people have switched from being very committed dummycrats to a Republican supporter--Leo Terrell for example.  Unless something untoward happens to Joe Kent before the election, I'm going to have to hope that he really did flip and I will vote for him.
Swingem

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2022, 01:41:41 AM »
So for those of us who actually have to vote for, or against Joe Kent, there really is no choice.  We either vote for Joe Kent who might, or might not have done an amazing backflip, or we don't vote at all.  I have voted faithfully for 61 years and I will admit that I did actually vote for a fellow who was at one time a Democrat.  That was George Wallace when he ran for President.  Since then I have never voted for a Democrat and I'm not about to start now.  Seemingly, some people have switched from being very committed dummycrats to a Republican supporter--Leo Terrell for example.  Unless something untoward happens to Joe Kemp before the election, I'm going to have to hope that he really did flip and I will vote for him.

Right Magooch; we never want to get into such a rut that we don't believe people can change.  Most people who have come to the "saving knowledge" and partook of the salvation offered , changed drastically at that point...