Author Topic: US Military host drag queen show for kids.  (Read 698 times)

TM7

US Military host drag queen show for kids.
« on: August 14, 2022, 05:37:11 AM »
The inversion war continues.
Reference:  summitnews.com

US Military Hosts Drag Show, Encouraged Children to Attend With Bouncy Castles and Face Painting
Kids subjected to “hyper-sexualized” performances.

Published 1 week ago on 5 August, 2022Paul Joseph WatsonTristar Media via Getty Images

A ‘Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Summer Festival’ hosted by the U.S. Military featured “hyper-sexualized” performances by drag queens along with bouncy castles and face painting in a bid to encourage children to attend.

Yes, really.

The event took place at the US military’s Joint Base Langley-Eustis (JBLE) this past weekend and was promoted by organizers as a “kid-friendly” get together.

The festival included a number of guest speakers and performances, including a drag show by Joshua Kelley aka “Harpy Daniels – The Navy Drag Queen,” reported American Military News.

“Organizers encouraged children to attend the festival, advertising that there would be “bouncy houses and face painting for the children.”

Colonel Gregory Beaulieu, commander of the 633d Air Base Wing at JBLE, approved the event and a base spokesman confirmed to the Daily Wire that military resources (taxpayer funded) were used to stage the festival.

A person who works at JBLE, while wanting to remain anonymous, was infuriated that the military had sponsored the event and marketed it as family friendly, given the nature of what took place.

“It’s burlesque, it’s hyper-sexualized, it’s not something appropriate for children,” said the person.

“The ChiComs are watching what liberal social engineers have done to the US military and will act accordingly. Good-bye, Taiwan. It’s been nice having you in the free world,” remarked Dave Blount.

The U.S. military, having been completely infiltrated by the forces of woke nonsense, is now approaching Sweden levels of transformation.

As we highlighted yesterday, the Swedish Armed Forces put out a press release insisting that its support of gay pride parades is as important if not more important than defending the country from foreign adversaries.

During gay pride month, the US Marines faced ridicule after its official Twitter account posted an image of LGBT flag colored bullets, with some pointing out that they had literally fulfilled a satirical meme.

Offline JeffG

• Trade Count: (5)
Re: US Military host drag queen show for kids.
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2022, 05:52:00 AM »
I don't know where this insanity is taking us, but I'm not riding.  :-X
Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2022, 06:41:31 AM »
Rome, and many other kingdoms crumbled from within, and they became so pathetically weak another entity waltzed through'em like a dose of Saltz through an old widow woman.

The United States collectively is obsessed with all forms of sex.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2022, 07:05:34 AM »
 looks like the military now has a "lot of rot at the top" !
  We need Trump, to clean out this  mess..and the possibility of his being able to do it, frightens the deep state
  and forces like the FBI to react in panic!  They even conduct completely unwarranted raids prompted by their fear..

Guess they could be classified with some dogs as.  ."fear biters"..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline JeffG

• Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2022, 03:55:23 PM »
I would have thought the military would be the last bastion of traditional values and family strength. It appears that just the reverse is true.  If the Leftists want the older generations to throw away today's society and retreat, they have pretty much accomplished that goal. All we have left is our time at the voting booth.  :-[
Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff

Offline TrumpWon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2022, 04:09:09 PM »
Probably started with those Bob Hope shows

Offline Casull

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2022, 04:15:12 PM »

Nope, started with obama and his interest in trannies and is only getting worse under crazy uncle Joe.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2022, 01:53:29 AM »

Bob Hope was funny...the current brass bearing perverts ARE NOT!
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2022, 02:58:13 AM »
actually the liberal take over of our military started in the ford and carter era. There was a big differnce between when i went in the military that i joined in 73 to the miltary when i got out in 81. BIG DIFFERENCE. Its those years that saw the first women on ships. The first women pilots. The first years that women were open to any job. It was in those years that you saw blacks being advanced over whites just because of there race. 
I would have thought the military would be the last bastion of traditional values and family strength. It appears that just the reverse is true.  If the Leftists want the older generations to throw away today's society and retreat, they have pretty much accomplished that goal. All we have left is our time at the voting booth.  :-[
blue lives matter

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2022, 02:28:03 AM »
Could the perversion have started in 2000?  :)
 https://youtu.be/spn0MJZr-QQ

Offline teamnelson

• Trade Count: (30)
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2022, 12:06:09 PM »
Like an iceberg, all you're seeing is the small bit above the waterline. In the past few years my students (officers and enlisted) have made me aware of growing trends in the entire force - not just the obvious - that is disheartening and disgusting, things I wish I could un-know. And the troubling thing is moral depravity directly undermines every aspect of military effectiveness, from mental health to good order and discipline.
held fast

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2022, 06:06:32 AM »
TNel....
I'm very sorry you had to hear and endure this collapse of Western society. I fear its worse than most people here realize.

And prepare yourself, I hope I'm wrong, but Alaska is not immune to the collapse. I have two friends in the counseling business and they tell me often the more you get away from cities and towns; the more crazy, bizarre  human behavior they have seen because there is nobody around watching.
And Kids suffer..I believe Alaska has about the highest stats on abuse of women, too.
But I hope its just the Thoreau experience you deserve.

I agree with the collapse of the west..in fact the entire world's wobbling equilibrium.  ...But I must disagree with the words above which are highlighted in red.  Perhaps in some areas, but here in rural areas we have nothing to compare with the antics in Seattle, Portland of last year or the every weekend mass of murders on the streets of Chicago, Philly, Baltimore, NY City and other blue cities....

BTW: Somebody must be watching, or your counsellor friends wouldn't have known about the antics in the
   first place !

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2022, 06:10:20 AM »
PARENTS aren't paying attention. They could head all this crap off before it happens if they'd hook up, and get involved.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2022, 03:26:22 AM »
IG..,.

Just telling you what they see in their clinics. They have seen tremendously abused children and women from rural areas. Their theory is in cities or urban alot more people and neighbors are watching, whereas in remote or rural areas there aren't alot of watchers, and dumbarse abusers think they can  get away with crimes. And one thing is certain in northern New England....opiate use is off the charts, and it's dangerous to be driving after 8 or 9pm. And when Alaska State Troopers was on teevee I seem to remember them saying impaired driving was endemic up there. Also you might find it interesting that Maine, VT, and NH are among the least religious states in America.

I am not saying TN is wrong, after all he is there on the spot.  That must be specific to Alaska and certain depressed rural areas.

Fact is, I believe that given the remoteness of some areas of Alaska, many people of questionable character move there, hoping to "fade into the woods".

I tend to think it is the suburbs, or small hamlets, where people are watching more closely.  Suburbs are careful about maintaining their neighborhood and property values, while in the small hamlets and crossroads towns, folks just know each other well because of the population.

In places far beyond the sidewalks..people just "mind their own business" .  I think larger cities are much like rural Alaska... people move there, justto remain anonymous.  I think we already know that in the large cities, folks don't even know the name of the family 2 houses down the street.
  Often they don't  even know their name, what they do for a living, or how many are in the family..

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2022, 10:43:37 AM »
Yes, Rome had circuses and events in the Coliseum.  They let a few barbarians cross their border for protection against the Huns.  Then in became a flood they couldn't control.  They had gay emperors, etc.  Nero had a 12 year old boy castrated and married him.  Christians were calling out the sin in Rome and preaching repentance, so they were killed.   
Opelika Portal
Agree Agree x 1 View List