Author Topic: Another Rat  (Read 1292 times)

Offline TrumpWon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Another Rat
« on: August 18, 2022, 06:46:04 AM »

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
Re: Another Rat
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2022, 07:22:45 AM »
so they blackmailed a witness. Told him if he didnt testify to what they want him to say theyd pull his plea deal and prosecute him. Odd there not doing the same to the witnesses that came forward over hunter and joe. Lots of people will tell bald faced lies to stay out of prison. We have people sitting in jail over the capital hill riots that havent even been convicted of a crime and democratic congressman (women) that right on tv told blm to burn them down. One side of the justice scale is loaded with lead. just the fact they told him that he had to testify to what THEY wanted or go to jail should have any fair court tossing out anything he said. Now if they told him tell the truth or go to prison thats different. But they dont care about the truth.
blue lives matter

Offline NWBear

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2022, 09:24:53 AM »
I guess Donald Trump was right.  He said he could shot someone on the street and his supporters would still rally around him.  Anything illegal brought up around Mr. Trump is by definition (for some folks) a "conspiracy".  Might as well just throw out the rule of law and the Constitution - just interpret the law to your own benefit...  I still remember how the greatest forces of evil the world has seen in the last 200 years come to power... The people vote them in... then it too late!

Offline O-mega

• Quite Professional
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2022, 11:18:11 AM »
I guess Donald Trump was right.  He said he could shot someone on the street and his supporters would still rally around him.  Anything illegal brought up around Mr. Trump is by definition (for some folks) a "conspiracy".  Might as well just throw out the rule of law and the Constitution - just interpret the law to your own benefit...  I still remember how the greatest forces of evil the world has seen in the last 200 years come to power... The people vote them in... then it too late!
Yea well, Soleimani had it coming, and yes I still back Trump!
"Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
~Pericles~

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2022, 12:59:26 PM »
Yea well, Soleimani had it coming, and yes I still back Trump!

I back our great President also...

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2022, 10:15:52 PM »
and biden can tell bald faced lies that 3/4s of even the democtrats know are lies and they still vote for him. Heck he can lie and admit he lied 24 hours later and you still ralley around him. Lets talk about the trillions he spent to reduce inflation that just hours later they said it wouldnt really do much. Basicaly another big spending bill for his special interest groups like the global warming nut cases. Its not just my money he stole with his lies. Its your money too. You will pay it every time you fill up your tank or buy a loaf of bread. I find it hysterical that the gullable think theres a differnce in raising your income tax and raising the cost of living. Either way it takes my money out of my wallet. Either way it makes the dollar on the world market worth less which increases our national debt. I think some actually prefer a president that whispers let me make this perfectly clear and does just the opposite to someone that says (censored word) you this is the way it is and we have to fix it and isnt afraid to tell russia and china the same thing too or some liberal pro abortion, pro gay anti christian pos to shut his mouth. Maybe a couple here should try that. .
blue lives matter

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2022, 11:57:48 PM »
You go ahead and take the lying word and lying actions of a 47-year career PUPPET Politician, who, along with his Party, have DONE NOTHING BUT HARM, and like the financial tick he is has become engorged through COLLUSION, GREED, PAY for PLAY, BRIBERY and STOLEN ELECTIONS. 

I will take the word and actions of the self-paid, non-politician, Businessman, who has withstood YEARS of the sickening BLOVIATING wind from the Left that would break most men, Made America Strong Again, believes in American Greatness, tells the truth, actually does what he says he will do, is a fantastic predictor of events, wants another run at being the Leader of the Free World, and SCARES THE LEFT to the core of their beings.  Trump is doing everything RIGHT and the Left is scared, REALLY SCARED, of him. 

Drain the Swamp Mr. President.  Expose the corruption.  Time to get the tar and feathers ready...
Like Like x 1 Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2022, 01:33:41 AM »
You go ahead and take the lying word and lying actions of a 47-year career PUPPET Politician, who, along with his Party, have DONE NOTHING BUT HARM, and like the financial tick he is has become engorged through COLLUSION, GREED, PAY for PLAY, BRIBERY and STOLEN ELECTIONS. 

I will take the word and actions of the self-paid, non-politician, Businessman, who has withstood YEARS of the sickening BLOVIATING wind from the Left that would break most men, Made America Strong Again, believes in American Greatness, tells the truth, actually does what he says he will do, is a fantastic predictor of events, wants another run at being the Leader of the Free World, and SCARES THE LEFT to the core of their beings.  Trump is doing everything RIGHT and the Left is scared, REALLY SCARED, of him. 

Drain the Swamp Mr. President.  Expose the corruption.  Time to get the tar and feathers ready...

Excellent!
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2022, 03:47:15 AM »
  Trumpwon..as usual, bringing up his obtuse opinion on political subjects.

So, Trump hired a huge staff of lawyers , researchers, and other professions.   One of those hundreds of people did wrong in a way that had nothing to do with Pres Trump ! 
  Do you have anybody in you acquaintance of perhaps hundreds of people, who may have done wrong somehow?

So the Demonrats went on a big fishing expedition, did you really have to do the same?

How is it you haven't mentioned the 33,000 emails Hillary destroyed..along with taking a hammer to her cell phone?  After all, that is a DIRECT connection to the subject person..

Then if you want to start checking on near associates or family members, how about checking the
     guy shown below?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2022, 10:00:18 PM »
ill give that one an amen.

blue lives matter

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2022, 10:04:14 PM »
Please dont use facts. They dont know how to argue using them. All they have is the false narrative thats spoon fed to them. They dont know how and dont want anything to do with thinking for themselves
  Trumpwon..as usual, bringing up his obtuse opinion on political subjects.

So, Trump hired a huge staff of lawyers , researchers, and other professions.   One of those hundreds of people did wrong in a way that had nothing to do with Pres Trump ! 
  Do you have anybody in you acquaintance of perhaps hundreds of people, who may have done wrong somehow?

So the Demonrats went on a big fishing expedition, did you really have to do the same?

How is it you haven't mentioned the 33,000 emails Hillary destroyed..along with taking a hammer to her cell phone?  After all, that is a DIRECT connection to the subject person..

Then if you want to start checking on near associates or family members, how about checking the
     guy shown below?
blue lives matter
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline teamnelson

• Trade Count: (30)
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2022, 10:43:27 AM »
Its hard to get excited about tax fraud since in a short time here, with 87,000 IRS enforcers, everyone making less than 400,000 a year will be believed guilty of tax fraud until proven innocent.

Its convenient to forget the way our justice system actually works. Today, you are guilty until proven innocent; a Judge who hates your kind, will issue the warrant, set your bail impossibly high, then your day in court will be kicked out a year or so while you remain in jail. The DA hopes to find something sticky on you; hopes someone else they are doing the same to will lie about you in a plea deal. When they feel they can win (notice not when the truth is known, or justice is clear - when they can win) your trial will suddenly be bumped up. If they don't feel like they can win, they'll let you rot 6 months and offer you plea deals once a week until your moral courage gives out, you make your bargain with the devil, or you kill yourself. Your money, your good name, your family are devastated. All the DA cares about is the W, and that it was symbolic against the enemy of their agenda. So this guy is allegedly guilty of tax fraud; he might be, he might not be, its really irrelevant to the DOJ, they just wanted him to lie about Trump. He might be guilty, he might be broke and can't afford to fight it, so he might have chosen jail over lying - that's the opposite of a rat. he might also be guilty of tax fraud, and still not want to be a rat. Either way, there's nothing about this that indicates justice occurred, or a bad guy is going to jail. Just our system doing what the system does.
held fast
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2022, 03:32:47 AM »
  "Don't pay attention to what they SAY !  Rather, pay attention to what they DO !"

I Saw Obama come into office to screw up our health care plans, make special provisions for perverts..Even screwing up our military with this sickness.
  He then went on to provoke all kinds of racist conflicts, and embraced militant Muslims in his "administration".

Then, along comes the Biden administration, led (theoretically) by a senile old man.  Ironically, he was elected by abase that claims noithing but hatred for "old, white men" !

Then he proceeds to destroy our great benefit in the world..a petroleum exporting nation..

This administration has sought by any means, to rob us of our constitutional rights, especially the 2nd amendment..

Following these stupid moves, they set about tryingto destroy our entire economy, by adding $5 trillion to our indebtedness..and spending that borrowed money on stupid,"no financial return" ventures...

Compare that to Trump's "America standing tall" position, where everyone, especially minorities, were doing much better,  Where friends treasured us and enemies feared us..
   Now our former friends do not trust us, and nobody, not even L'il Kim has fear of us !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2022, 12:03:51 PM »
Saw a bumper sticker today it said “make America sane again” “vote democrat” What an oxymoron...

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2022, 06:15:56 PM »
Saw a bumper sticker today it said “make America sane again” “vote democrat” What an oxymoron...

You should have sneaked up with  magic marker, and changed sane ....to insane..

Offline magooch

« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2022, 06:39:56 PM »
If I heard the story straight, Trump's business financial officer, or whatever his position was using an apartment owned by the Trump business for free.  Well now, what about the Congress critters and Senators who use their offices as a bedroom to avoid renting a place to bunk when they are in DC?  Do these congressional free-loaders also get charged with tax fraud for not claiming this freebie as a financial perk?  How many of them stay for free at apartments, or homes owned by those who seek favors from congress critters. There is a story that needs to be investigated.
Swingem

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2022, 06:42:51 PM »
If I heard the story straight, Trump's business financial officer, or whatever his position was using an apartment owned by the Trump business for free.  Well now, what about the Congress critters and Senators who use their offices as a bedroom to avoid renting a place to bunk when they are in DC?  Do these congressional free-loaders also get charged with tax fraud for not claiming this freebie as a financial perk?  How many of them stay for free at apartments, or homes owned by those who seek favors from congress critters. There is a story that needs to be investigated.

..And do we expect Nancy is paying the difference between her private jet and flying first class?

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2022, 10:05:55 PM »
We are Preaching to the Choir in the Amen Corner...as are ALL of our GBORL posts and responses, except they continue the "churn" in the white-hot heat of dissent. We rant into a Wishing Well of Good Intentions against the evil mechanization of political ill will and listen to the vacant echo of our own words and the reverberations of our fellow Patriots.  Our messages are heard and seen by Conservatives that have been bludgeoned into living this nightmare. 

Liberals have NOTHING but in a losing effort "fight back", talk trash, try to "spin" something good about "their guy". In essence, they'll lie. They are not capable of anything better. They deserve what they got. We don't. They do. It's all good to advocate for Truth and Justice in a World of Hate, but doubtful that the Left's eyes are being opened, or Dumbocrat hearts are being turned, or their future votes will be cast for our thinking of a Better America. 

There is a 33% (or higher) constant stream of unconsciousness in America that will ALWAYS vote Democrat for their Freebee's and the communist rub of Class Warfare.  They remain "chained" to the Plantation, swallow wholeheartedly the promises of the Democrats, refuse to become educated, believe what their TV's and the FNN's tell them, are RACIST to their core, PANHANDLE GREEDILY for the welfare handouts taken from the American population, and support a network of ballot stuffers.  They are haters of America and should be extinguished at the next election.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2022, 03:14:03 AM »
We are Preaching to the Choir in the Amen Corner...as are ALL of our GBORL posts and responses, except they continue the "churn" in the white-hot heat of dissent. We rant into a Wishing Well of Good Intentions against the evil mechanization of political ill will and listen to the vacant echo of our own words and the reverberations of our fellow Patriots.  Our messages are heard and seen by Conservatives that have been bludgeoned into living this nightmare. 

Liberals have NOTHING but in a losing effort "fight back", talk trash, try to "spin" something good about "their guy". In essence, they'll lie. They are not capable of anything better. They deserve what they got. We don't. They do. It's all good to advocate for Truth and Justice in a World of Hate, but doubtful that the Left's eyes are being opened, or Dumbocrat hearts are being turned, or their future votes will be cast for our thinking of a Better America. 

There is a 33% (or higher) constant stream of unconsciousness in America that will ALWAYS vote Democrat for their Freebee's and the communist rub of Class Warfare.  They remain "chained" to the Plantation, swallow wholeheartedly the promises of the Democrats, refuse to become educated, believe what their TV's and the FNN's tell them, are RACIST to their core, PANHANDLE GREEDILY for the welfare handouts taken from the American population, and support a network of ballot stuffers.  They are haters of America and should be extinguished at the next election.

I guess we had a forlorn hope that we might reach Trumpwon and some of his ilk !  ;)  ;D

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2022, 03:52:02 AM »
  I guess we had a forlorn hope that we might reach Trumpwon and some of his ilk !  ;)  ;D
chances are about like the odds of  turning elton john straight or trump having an affair with pelosi
blue lives matter
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2022, 01:13:07 PM »
chances are about like the odds of  turning elton john straight or trump having an affair with pelosi
Modify message

Dang! That's good Lloyd. 
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2022, 05:58:34 AM »
I think they are up to something! :) *

* added for those with humor comprehension issues

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2022, 06:20:34 AM »
I think they are up to something!

Poor TrumpWon..  Here is a primary lesson in photography...

Note how close the man in the background is standing..almost on top of Trump..

AAny photo taken with a telephoto lens, when drawn up close...must accomplish a "fore-shortening effect.

Note below, how a photo of a slowly undulating highway, taken with a telephoto lens, seems to have the waves of the road, piling on top of one another.
  The 3 people in the photo, could have been several feet apart.I thought you might have known that !

Then of course, it could be a simple "photo-shop' effort.

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2022, 08:03:45 AM »
Aside from it being a joke, your doctoral thesis on fore shortening fails to explain the shadows on their faces :)

Offline DDZ

« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2022, 10:42:03 AM »
I think they are up to something!

Trump and Pelosi up to something.  LOL.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2022, 04:26:10 PM »
Aside from it being a joke, your doctoral thesis on fore shortening fails to explain the shadows on their faces :)

Not doctoral level ..just something even a 3d grader could observe...

Are you saying Pelosi loves Trump so much, that she has her eyes closed in the ecstasy of anticipating a smooch form the Donald ?

Not likely, but perhaps she was dipping into the schnapps again !  I don't think she is that "lovey dovey" with Donald, though.  ;)  ;D

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2022, 09:45:35 PM »
probably whispering in her ear your reign as dictator is about to end!
blue lives matter

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2022, 03:54:51 AM »
Speaking of rats, what’s with Steve Bannon?
Everyone knows the wall is important. He’s been accused of siphoning off funds collected from private citizens meant to support construction.
We can only hope this is another hoax because if he’s found guilty it could be a black cloud over this important endeavor and those associated with him.
Enough pressure could be applied to turn him into a rat!

Offline Casull

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2022, 08:09:43 AM »
Speaking of rats, what’s with Steve Bannon?
Everyone knows the wall is important. He’s been accused of siphoning off funds collected from private citizens meant to support construction.
We can only hope this is another hoax because if he’s found guilty it could be a black cloud over this important endeavor and those associated with him.
Enough pressure could be applied to turn him into a rat!

Ooooh, I'll bet your panties are getting wet.
Aim small, miss small!!!
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Offline NWBear

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2022, 08:43:48 AM »
"We can only hope this is another hoax because if he’s found guilty it could be a black cloud over this important endeavor and those associated with him."

Two of the four already plead guilty, Bannon was pardoned By President Trump (acceptance being the admission of guilt), one more is set for trial.  Mr. Bannon is now up on State charges since he was pardoned (and accepted guilt) on the Federal charges.

Build our bank accounts ...I mean the wall!!!  I wonder how many here actually got a "brick with your name on it" as promised.