Author Topic: The Swamp is going to drain Trump..?  (Read 454 times)

TM7

The Swamp is going to drain Trump..?
« on: August 28, 2022, 03:01:39 PM »
Looks like it.....like a frame job.
The Deep State Democrats are afraid Trump will help win the House and Senate in 2022 and be back in the White House in 2024.  It’s so bad that the White House, DOJ and FBI are trying to come up with a new crime to frame Trump.  The last frame job by the FBI was a spectacular failure as it was revealed the so-called “Russian Collusion” was ALL made up right down to the totally phony incriminating dossier paid for by Hillary Clinton.  This time, the frame job appears to be more out in the open as the judge, who signed the affidavit to raid Trump’s personal Florida residence, has ordered the affidavit to be unsealed.  It will also be redacted.  So, expect to see a lot of black ink.

That is not the only problem coming for Donald Trump.  I have been telling you for months about how bad the CV19 bioweapon/vax is and why Trump has to call a halt to the vax in the light of spiking deaths and injuries.  No doubt, Trump faced a tsunami of lies and liars about the vax.  Dr. Deborah Birx recently came out and admitted that she always knew the mRNA vaccine would “not protect against infection” of the CV19 virus.  This, after 600 million doses of swill they tried to pass off as a vaccine was injected into a gullible public.  Now, a House Select Committee says Trump authorized “unproven treatments” as the death and injury count from the vax is on its way to the moon.  President Trump was lied to by everyone about the CV19 vax.  It is not safe and not effective, but rather deadly and debilitating.  The death and injury numbers will be in the 10’s of millions for America alone before it’s all over.  Donald Trump will have to say it was all a mistake and he thought he was the “Father of the vaccine,” not a bioweapon that is killing in mass.  The sooner Trump sucks it up and says the CV19 vax was a huge lie and monstrous fraud, the better.  “Stop the Shots” should be Trump’s new battle cry.

Greg Hunter explains Mar-a-Lago first. Then explains how they're really going to sink Trump, and he's walking right into the trap -->

https://rumble.com/v1hdy4l-framing-trump-again-tsunami-of-vax-lies-tanking-economy.html

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: The Swamp is going to drain Trump..?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2022, 03:12:40 PM »
Well, they're starting to blame the vaccine issues on Trump, and he very well may have to disclaim it, or eat it.

The Biden Regime, the democrats, and the FBI are now OPENLY trying to ruin him, and I suspect that they may try to frame, and file some bogus charges against him, and tie him up in criminal court about 2024 election time.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Online magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2022, 05:19:55 PM »
Actually the vaccine was somewhat effective in bringing on strokes and other problems in some folks.  Some people though might actually have avoided the Chinese plague via the vaccine.  At best it might have been a draw.  I know people who didn't get the shot who thought they were going to die from the Covid.  I know others who didn't get the shot, got the Covid and it was very mild.

By the news we get from the tube, most other diseases have vanished.  We're left with a bunch of Covid variables and some kind of monkey crud that mostly works on homos.
Swingem

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2022, 09:01:33 PM »
I know people who didn't get the shot who thought they were going to die from the Covid.

I resemble that remark.

I know others who didn't get the shot, got the Covid and it was very mild.

I resemble that remark too.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2022, 02:54:36 AM »
The REAL criminals here, is the MSM..  We know the Demonrats are crooks, no surprise there.

But the mainstream media will mot expose such crooks to the American people..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2022, 03:17:46 AM »
The REAL criminals are the criminals.  ;)

Offline JeffG

• Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2022, 04:08:12 AM »
I am really surprised Trump hasn't said, "Screw it, I'm done."  " You people take it from here, I'm going to go enjoy my later years" How much can one man take?
Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff

Offline phalanx

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2022, 05:24:09 AM »
Why do they fear Trump so much? Its ridiculous, almost the only thing they talk about. 
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Dee

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2022, 06:40:01 AM »
I am really surprised Trump hasn't said, "Screw it, I'm done."  " You people take it from here, I'm going to go enjoy my later years" How much can one man take?

So am I. I'm hoping he hangs in there, but I wouldn't blame him if he quit.
Like Like x 1 View List