Author Topic: suprised nobody here picked up on it  (Read 666 times)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
suprised nobody here picked up on it
« on: August 30, 2022, 09:54:05 PM »
I was watching fox news a couple days ago and they were talking about the woke way the democrats are going and one of the things they mentioned was the blacks forcing the change of names of everything that involved the south in the civil way. Something im totaly against. The news guy ( i forgot which one) said that lees only mistake was he was on the WRONG side of the war. I dont see a right or wrong side of that war. Both sides were wrong. It was a war fought for the rich on both sides off the sweat and blood of the working man. Blows me away that he said that and got away with it without any repercussions. .
blue lives matter

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: suprised nobody here picked up on it
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2022, 01:05:21 AM »
I saw that to. I think it was Will Cain, or Pete Hegseth that said that. Don't remember which. Likely Pete. Will grew up in Sherman Texas and is well aware of the rather tall Confederate memorial on the Sherman Court House lawn.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2022, 02:13:43 AM »
I saw that to. I think it was Will Cain, or Pete Hegseth that said that. Don't remember which. Likely Pete. Will grew up in Sherman Texas and is well aware of the rather tall Confederate memorial on the Sherman Court House lawn.
no i know for sure it wasnt hegseth. Might have been cain though.
blue lives matter

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2022, 02:41:48 AM »
I was watching fox news a couple days ago and they were talking about the woke way the democrats are going and one of the things they mentioned was the blacks forcing the change of names of everything that involved the south in the civil way. Something im totaly against. The news guy ( i forgot which one) said that lees only mistake was he was on the WRONG side of the war. I dont see a right or wrong side of that war. Both sides were wrong. It was a war fought for the rich on both sides off the sweat and blood of the working man. Blows me away that he said that and got away with it without any repercussions. .

^^^THAT^^^ agreed..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline O-mega

• Quite Professional
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2022, 03:11:16 AM »
I was watching fox news a couple days ago and they were talking about the woke way the democrats are going and one of the things they mentioned was the blacks forcing the change of names of everything that involved the south in the civil way. Something im totally against. The news guy ( i forgot which one) said that lees only mistake was he was on the WRONG side of the war. I don't see a right or wrong side of that war. Both sides were wrong. It was a war fought for the rich on both sides off the sweat and blood of the working man. Blows me away that he said that and got away with it without any repercussions.
Mmmm, yea, I don't think it's the blacks, it is the woke whites that are the most self deprecating.  They trip all over themselves to come up with ways to appease the vocal minorities, whose main body could care less either way.
"Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
~Pericles~
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2022, 03:18:14 AM »
I was watching fox news a couple days ago and they were talking about the woke way the democrats are going and one of the things they mentioned was the blacks forcing the change of names of everything that involved the south in the civil way. Something im totally against. The news guy ( i forgot which one) said that lees only mistake was he was on the WRONG side of the war. I don't see a right or wrong side of that war. Both sides were wrong. It was a war fought for the rich on both sides off the sweat and blood of the working man. Blows me away that he said that and got away with it without any repercussions.
Mmmm, yea, I don't think it's the blacks, it is the woke whites that are the most self deprecating.  They trip all over themselves to come up with ways to appease the vocal minorities, whose main body could care less either way.

Yep, mostly pasty white college ahole butt hurt crybabies...

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2022, 03:43:35 AM »
"Safe Space" for blacks only on college campuses (segregation happening again), "favoritism" in the flavor of "Equal Opportunity" has been around a while, white teachers the first to be fired, "White Privilege" (yeah right).  Blacks mostly hold one another back and have ALLOWED themselves to be under the Plantation Master's thumbs, most of them RACIST and BLACK, in their own communities and Congress, for a half-Century. 

Work or Don't Eat.  Violent protest equals LOSS of welfare - FOREVER.  There is no place for violence and there ARE plenty of jobs.  Oh, job equals no Welfare?  Sorry, not getting a job...(or self-respect, or the opportunity to LEARN, or to grow, or to be productive, or viable, or independent, or a conduit for CHANGE, or to "break the mold", etc.).

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2022, 08:47:35 AM »
"Safe Space" for blacks only on college campuses (segregation happening again), "favoritism" in the flavor of "Equal Opportunity" has been around a while, white teachers the first to be fired, "White Privilege" (yeah right).  Blacks mostly hold one another back and have ALLOWED themselves to be under the Plantation Master's thumbs, most of them RACIST and BLACK, in their own communities and Congress, for a half-Century. 

Work or Don't Eat.  Violent protest equals LOSS of welfare - FOREVER.  There is no place for violence and there ARE plenty of jobs.  Oh, job equals no Welfare?  Sorry, not getting a job...(or self-respect, or the opportunity to LEARN, or to grow, or to be productive, or viable, or independent, or a conduit for CHANGE, or to "break the mold", etc.).

The WORLD will always be segregated. It's the nature of things. The Black people being at the forefront of racism. Blacks have every opportunity the rest of us have to get ahead. Even more so. And get over this , but we were slaves crap. I' m sure since recorded history, more what skinned people have been enslaved than black or brown skinned peoples. Past time to bury this dead horse they have been beating to death.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2022, 10:25:43 AM »
I think everyone should own a few. Horses that is :)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2022, 10:05:27 PM »
yup weve had a black president. Kind of shows you that they have the same oportunity as anyone else if there willing to work for it and there lies the problem. They want it handed to them. Nobody gave me anything i didnt bust my ass to get. I didnt sit on a stoop with a quart of colt 45 and a crack pipe waiting for them to hand it to me.

The WORLD will always be segregated. It's the nature of things. The Black people being at the forefront of racism. Blacks have every opportunity the rest of us have to get ahead. Even more so. And get over this , but we were slaves crap. I' m sure since recorded history, more what skinned people have been enslaved than black or brown skinned peoples. Past time to bury this dead horse they have been beating to death.
blue lives matter

Offline Casull

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2022, 08:37:09 AM »
Read an article today.  Seems Bank of America is going to be making no down payment, no closing cost loans in certain cities to black and latino homebuyers only.  Anybody remember 2008?
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2022, 10:22:57 PM »
Biden flat out started the civil war last night with his speech condemning all of us magma republicans. He just stuck a knife in any chance of political civility of any kind. He wants a war and is to stupid to realize he will be fighting it with a bunch of women and college students that will crawl under a rock.
blue lives matter

Offline Dee

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2022, 01:52:29 AM »
Biden flat out started the civil war last night with his speech condemning all of us magma republicans. He just stuck a knife in any chance of political civility of any kind. He wants a war and is to stupid to realize he will be fighting it with a bunch of women and college students that will crawl under a rock.
I FOUND THE MARINE CORP BACKGROUND A LITTLE ODD FOR HIS "UNIFICATION SPEECH"

Well, I hope he hasn't started another civil war, but has more or less separated us conservatives from the rest.

To me, it is a declaration of all out war against Trump being able to ever run for president again no matter what.

So, I guess he does seem to want a war. Or at least his puppeteers do.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2022, 02:14:51 AM »
Read an article today.  Seems Bank of America is going to be making no down payment, no closing cost loans in certain cities to black and latino homebuyers only.  Anybody remember 2008?

What was it Einstein said about trying the same thing over and over..hoping for a different outcome?
  That shows how nuts some people in "responsible" jobs can be !

All that crap about "white privilege"...  It's not white privilege..since many of the more stupid whites are falling
  into continuous whining too !

It is not white privilege..it is explained in the photo below;

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2022, 03:02:12 AM »

What was it Einstein said about trying the same thing over and over..hoping for a different outcome?
  That shows how nuts some people in "responsible" jobs can be !

All that crap about "white privilege"...  It's not white privilege..since many of the more stupid whites are falling
  into continuous whining too !

It is not white privilege..it is explained in the photo below;

Einstein married his first cousin, which through his father, was also his second cousin, so he didn't really have a lot of moral common sense.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2022, 03:48:07 AM »
some people are smart. Some just intellegent. Some of the craziest and brutal sobs that ever lived were geniuses
blue lives matter