Author Topic: More slo jo BS.  (Read 319 times)

Offline oldandslow2

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
More slo jo BS.
« on: September 02, 2022, 06:12:05 AM »
I see where jo, the slow, was told to say that inflation may be easing. Someone needs to only take a trip to the grocery store to see that is wrong. Election time is nearing and the vote buying and lies are increasing.

Offline magooch

Re: More slo jo BS.
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2022, 07:43:24 AM »
I don't give Brandon any credit, but the grocery stores around here are still full of whatever one could want and oddly some things are cheaper than ever.  It might have something to do with the season, but it sure isn't due to stupid Joe's policies.
Swingem

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2022, 01:30:54 AM »
stuff is available here but prices sure arent bargins. My wife came home from the store yesterday and picked up a 12 pack of pop (soda for most of you) She said it was over 10 bucks and that didnt even include deposit. Told her to get ice tea instead next time but i looked at walmarts website and the jar i bought last year for 6 bucks was now 10. Around here pop is more expensive then beer!! Meat and eggs and most other things have gone up about the same too. Last year her monthly shopping day cost us around 300 bucks. Last two times it was 450. Ive seen a few things stay simular but if you look at the packaging they are giving you less for the same money.
I don't give Brandon any credit, but the grocery stores around here are still full of whatever one could want and oddly some things are cheaper than ever.  It might have something to do with the season, but it sure isn't due to stupid Joe's policies.
blue lives matter

Offline oldandslow2

• Avid Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2022, 03:03:08 AM »
"Coke" is generic for pop around here as in, "Ya wanna coke ?" and the flavor and brand is up to the individual. There are no shortages around here in the grocery stores but you might have to choose a different brand than your long time favorite. I picked up a spare can of our favorite coffee the last time the boss drug me to Walmart. It was  $6.49 when the slow one took office but this one was $10.99. How's that for so called 9 1/2 % inflation?   ::) Our choice of bread is Sunbeam and I swear that in the last few weeks the loaves have shrunk about 1 1/2 inches in length. Just yesterday our son told us his favorite brand of eggs had doubled in price and we switched brands earlier because of the price increase. Don't even mention what has happened to the price of bacon and sausage---or beef.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2022, 04:04:11 AM »
I see where jo, the slow, was told to say that inflation may be easing. Someone needs to only take a trip to the grocery store to see that is wrong. Election time is nearing and the vote buying and lies are increasing.

That information was dispensed for him ,  by that woman (?) who has a haystack on her head.  Pay no attention to her..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Casull

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2022, 08:12:39 AM »
I haven't seen ANYTHING that is cheaper now than ever.  I will give Biden credit for one thing.  Since he got in office, I've gotten stronger.  It used to take me two trips to carry in $100 worth of groceries, and now I can do it in one.
Aim small, miss small!!!