Author Topic: ..Best speech so far in this election season.. IMO...  (Read 587 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
..Best speech so far in this election season.. IMO...
« on: September 04, 2022, 08:38:58 AM »
  Here's a man Who has ascended in North Carolina politics, purely by his frankness and apparently honesty.

Some think Obama could make a speech... this man makes him look like a pre-school kid.

This man is more a "man's man" than any Democrat on the horizon !  Doubtless, he Would make a great neighbor.

And my patriot heart skips a beat, when I contemplate his as a running mate for Pres Trump !

Can you spare 12 minutes to meet him... and hear him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HEalzSpHhw
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: ..Best speech so far in this election season.. IMO...
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2022, 09:24:26 AM »
He's quite an orator.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2022, 09:51:40 AM »
Awfully fat for a poor kid...

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2022, 10:18:37 AM »
M6 coworker who was from Africa always said,  America is so great, even the poor people are fat.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Dee

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2022, 10:35:02 AM »
M6 coworker who was from Africa always said,  America is so great, even the poor people are fat.

Robinson is a good example of somebody that started at the bottom, and made sumthin of himself. He has a grasp on things, and he's worth listening to. IMO

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2022, 05:28:12 AM »

Sad; if that is the best you can do to criticize the man....

I don't see him as fat..just a BIG man.. bigger than anyone the Dems have to offer..and bigger in more ways than one !

Other than color, he reminds me of my Dad, who was legendary around here, for his great strength..such as serving as a lift truck for full 55 gal drums, when no lift truck was available.
  Sadly, I had good strength as a young man, but didn't get his gift...

Frankly, I wouldn't want to tangle with that fat Lt governor from North Carolina.. !

Mark Robinson's first public speech...at a city council meeting..give the "fat guy" a listen.. as he addresses the gun-grabbers..
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZSA7QjVT6A

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2022, 06:33:24 AM »
IG, I agree that if he means what he says, he would make a excellent choice for Vice President with Donald unlike the I believe fake pence. We need Desantis as governor in Florida.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2022, 12:38:32 PM »
Great speech! Wish most of the pathetic republican party would step up and tell the truth of what is happening. Need the republicans talking about the border invasion, and the shutting down of our energy production. Instead most of them just whine about one of the Biden regime's spending bills. they need to tell the truth of how the communist party is deliberately destroying America.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2022, 01:28:35 PM »

I don't see him as fat..just a BIG man.. bigger than anyone the Dems have to offer..and bigger in more ways than one !

Other than color, he reminds me of my Dad, who was legendary around here, for his great strength..such as serving as a lift truck for full 55 gal drums, when no lift truck was available.

Frankly, I wouldn't want to tangle with that fat Lt governor from North Carolina.. !

Mark Robinson's first public speech...at a city council meeting..give the "fat guy" a listen.. as he addresses the gun-grabbers..

Well, you mulled that over for awhile. I only stated the obvious. I’m more interested in what they do, not what they say... I’ll watch this video to when I want, unlike some that post opinion and garbage without reading or viewing others sources of information. You are included...

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2022, 01:33:52 PM »

Also I know fat strong men and I don’t believe that guy qualifies in that area.

Offline Dee

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2022, 01:59:35 PM »
Ironglow I'd like to see what he could do as governor. I think he might make a good one.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2022, 01:12:40 AM »
Ironglow I'd like to see what he could do as governor. I think he might make a good one.

Right on Dee!  The reason I suggested Trump consider him as Veep, is to make a contrast with our present black VP !

It looks like a large scale migration has taken place.  Now the Republicans more clearly represent God,
   Christians, honesty, labor, patriots, families, small business and the working poor.

...While it appears at least to me, that the Democrats represent Communism, Antifa, BLM, riots across the
    country, abortion, mutilating little kids,  the "high-roller" billionaires, along with Sodom & Gomorrah..

....And Who is the sponsor of those dictates?  It sure isn't God !

OH ..and perhaps pedophilia, considering the union teachers who apparently like talking dirty to little kids !

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2022, 02:37:51 AM »

Right on Dee!  The reason I suggested Trump consider him as Veep, is to make a contrast with our present black VP !

It looks like a large scale migration has taken place.  Now the Republicans more clearly represent God,
   Christians, honesty, labor, patriots, families, small business and the working poor.

...While it appears at least to me, that the Democrats represent Communism, Antifa, BLM, riots across the
    country, abortion, mutilating little kids,  the "high-roller" billionaires, along with Sodom & Gomorrah..

OH ..and perhaps pedophilia, considering the union teachers who apparently like talking dirty to little kids !

This man appears to be someone who believes what he says. Good for him. We need more like him at the state level in politics. This war we are in with the Communist of America, will not be won at the federal level. We need more good honest American Men involved at state and local politics.

We need more Governors like DeSantis and Abbot standing up for states rights. We need more Mark Robinson's holding positions like Lt Gov. and Governor. Personally, if Trump runs again and wins the primary, I would like to see him choose another businessman like himself as a running mate. Not  another career politician. Sadly, that will not happen.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Dee

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2022, 02:59:31 AM »

This man appears to be someone who believes what he says. Good for him. We need more like him at the state level in politics. This war we are in with the Communist of America, will not be won at the federal level. We need more good honest American Men involved at state and local politics.

We need more Governors like DeSantis and Abbot standing up for states rights. We need more Mark Robinson's holding positions like Lt Gov. and Governor. Personally, if Trump runs again and wins the primary, I would like to see him choose another businessman like himself as a running mate. Not  another career politician. Sadly, that will not happen.

I'll be surprised if we ever have another "fair election".