Author Topic: Will Globalism succeed?  (Read 280 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Will Globalism succeed?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2022, 02:49:46 PM »
It seems to be. November mid-terms will tell a lot.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2022, 04:49:01 PM »
It seems to be. November mid-terms will tell a lot.

I'm concerned that there might not even be a mid term.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2022, 04:33:00 AM »
  Not sure if this is the time, but at some point, globalism will suceed, and take over for a short period... until the
      "ALPHA and OMEGA"... the  'GREAT I AM'..decides it is time to end it such foolishness!

"16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666."   (Rev 13:16-18)

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2022, 06:07:24 AM »
  Viewing the above, no surprise that the WEF endorses a "cashless society"..

Let's complete the phrase used by the WEF super billionaires.. 

"You will own nothing, and be happy"..  BUT WE WILL OWN EVERYTHING, AND BE EVEN HAPPIER!

Here, the WEF is driving for a cashless society...  https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/01/benefits-cashless-society-mobile-payments/

We, "the unwashed masses", will own nothing..and must rent everything we need...from those billionaires.
  So, do we now know why the WEF members are buying so much real estate?

Take a note; the WEF praises the CCP, because they are well on their way of attaining that goal...  What is not said, is that everyone in China has an electronic scorecard attached to them, and whether they have adequate food, housing or other needs, as well as if they are allowed to fly etc., depends upon how high their government
 score is. 

That score depends upon how favorably they respond to the CCP and it's dictates..

If adopted here, we can individually expect To be treated, as the Russians are treating the Euros now.  ..But of course, ignoring Pres Trump in 2018, the Euros asked for such treatment..

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)