Author Topic: DeSantis is pulling ahead.  (Read 430 times)

Offline phalanx

• Trade Count: (0)
DeSantis is pulling ahead.
« on: September 26, 2022, 09:02:27 AM »
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/florida-democrat-county-commissioner-proudly-endorses-desantis-incredible-job

He needs to be President, if he wants the job. He’s more popular than Trump ,who will be harassed for another four years. The election corruption riggers don't what to do with DeSantis or where to start.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_DeSantis
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: DeSantis is pulling ahead.
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2022, 01:52:49 PM »
I suspect that no matter Who runs as a Republican, he/she will get the same perverse, slanderous and completely vicious treatment that Trump received.. it's in their commie DNA..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline phalanx

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2022, 02:25:59 PM »
I suspect that no matter Who runs as a Republican, he/she will get the same perverse, slanderous and completely vicious treatment that Trump received.. it's in their commie DNA..

The left in Florida tried that and it didn't work. DeSantis is very stern about things. And looks it.
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2022, 03:53:04 PM »
DeSantis has a sense of humor like Reagan.  He can deflect a lot of what the left dishes out.  Trump took it too personal and attacked the people attacking him, which is what they want to try to show him being unhinged. 
Opelika Portal

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2022, 05:10:09 PM »
De Santos seems fine with me so far
As long as he stays hard core America
first, that's who needs to be in the chair

Never will understand these good for
nothing America haters that continue
to stay and live here and suck up the
benefits of the infrastructure.
Lots and lots of them need deporting
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2022, 12:00:27 AM »
desantis would have a big advantage over trump. He will no doubt have a republican house and a good chance a republican senate. That is where all the attacks on trump came from. Democrats wasting our tax dollars attacking him instead of doing what we pay them to do. Just take a look at joe for example. Hes no doubt the worse president this country ever had. Theres proof out there that he and his son even committed crimes and probably treason but not a thing was done about it. Sticks his foot in his mouth with every speech he gives and has the whole world pissed at us and made us into the laughingstock of the world. How does he get away with it? NANCY AND CHUCK controlling the house and senate. They control the country. Joe? hes been relegated to a position about the same as the king of england. Just a figurehead that nods in agreement.

If we have the house and senate or even just one of them DeSantis can and will do just what the president is suppose to do and theres not much other then tears that the left can do. The democrats wont be much of a problem. They failed at an attempt they thought would be a cake walk in taking over this country and becoming rulers. They were so confident they said and did what they wanted figuring theyd never face consequences for it. I think if we take the house senate and congress your going to see a hush come over them real fast. As much as they would like to implement there waco far left politics even more so they dont want to give up there cushy jobs. Theres democrats already jumping the ship to protect those high paying jobs. People are fed up with there bs and even many in liberal states like CA, NY and ILL.

The real far left in this country is actually a small percentage of those liberals. The majority of democrats want change too. I think most politicians that continue to back the far left will be looking for new jobs. bottom line is even today when they march for abortion, green energy ect they want to be heard but they sure as hell dont want to pull out there wallets and pay for those programs. This economy tanking is terrible but in a way its a good thing. Its an eye opener to those idiots when the pull up to the gas pump or to the grocery store. They are finding out its not something there getting for free of the backs of everyone else. Its costing them too and thats where they will draw the line and retreat.
blue lives matter

Offline phalanx

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2022, 05:46:30 AM »
I’d rather have DeSantis than Trump anyway. And have to listen to all that far left BS all the time. And i think DeSantis would win an election. And there is nothing for them to rig. We once had another good President named Ron.
Constantine III

Offline orerancher

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2022, 07:12:31 AM »
I’d rather have DeSantis than Trump anyway. And have to listen to all that far left BS all the time. And i think DeSantis would win an election. And there is nothing for them to rig. We once had another good President named Ron.

No Matter Who Runs "R", There is gonna be the Far Left BS....And The Democrats are Gonna Rig EVERY Election They Can...

Offline phalanx

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2022, 12:32:45 PM »
Good...!
One thing to remember is
Trump signed Executive Order 13887.

Look into it....

I did when it was signed. Still not going to take any vax. I haven't yet and im still ok.
Constantine III

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2022, 03:47:42 AM »
 Es macht nichts!" Or as us grunts called it Mox Nix, or translated...."It makes no difference".  Come general election time for President. 99.9% of Republican voters will cast their votes for a Republican candidate. Donald Trump, Ron DeSantis or even  the late Jojn McCain, before not voting Republican. The Dem. voters will do the same.They will vote for any Democrat chosen for them to cast their vote for. If you take time to really think about it, DeSantis and others like him can do more for the country as a Governor. We just need more of them.

That the Federal government is being run by the deep state is obvious, and their power is too great for one man at the federal level to topple.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.