Author Topic: Congress once again doing what it's good at.  (Read 389 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Congress once again doing what it's good at.
« on: October 06, 2022, 06:03:56 AM »

(CNS News) – Congress’ recently passed “continuing resolution” (CR) to keep the government funded includes $12.3 billion in aid to Ukraine and grants President Joe Biden the ability to drawdown up to $3.7 billion worth of U.S. military equipment to send to Ukraine.

Congress passed the CR to keep funding the government through December 16. The CR passed the Senate on Sept. 29 (72 to 25,) and passed the House on Sept. 30 (230 to 201).

Same old crap over and over again. We can send Billions to a country to fight its war, or just spend Billions fighting someones war, while we are in a crisis here in the land of the free, and cannot defend our own borders from hordes of criminals invading our once great nation.

We don't have a party to represent the citizens of our country anymore. The Democrats openly tell us what they are going to do to destroy our way of life, and the Republicans lie about what they are going to do to stop them. There is no longer any hope at the ballot box. Sad to think that only a revolution will change anything, and who knows what that change will be.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline phalanx

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Congress once again doing what it's good at.
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2022, 06:27:49 AM »
Good grief now I have a headache  :(
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2022, 03:27:10 PM »
Good grief now I have a headache  :(

Tylenol will help!
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2022, 12:57:47 AM »
Yeah, we like to think come November we can vote for republicans, and everything will be better.  If the republicans do take the senate and house. They will do nothing as usual. They talk like they will do the will of the people but never do.  When we vote its always voting for the lesser of the two evils.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2022, 01:08:10 AM »
I don't believe the problem is that we "CANNOT" defend our own border.  I believe that its the government "WILL NOT" defend it.

You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2022, 01:34:53 AM »
  Please note:  The border was better controlled than at any time in history...when Pres Trump was on the job.

Yes, some Repug-nicans fought his honest reforms..so we have this conundrum..All Demonrats are crooked, a fair slice of Repug-nicans are just as crooked..

Don't forget the Tytler cycle for all cultures which through the age, have attained freedom and justice..

" The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence: From bondage to spiritual faith; From spiritual faith to great courage; From courage to liberty; From liberty to abundance; From abundance to selfishness; From selfishness to complacency; From complacency to apathy; From apathy to dependence; From dependence back into bondage."

See chart below..cycle starts at 12 O'clock..

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2022, 01:43:11 AM »
  Please note:  The border was better controlled than at any time in history...when Pres Trump was on the job.

I doubt anyone is more aware of that than we Texans.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2022, 02:28:42 AM »
The good news I heard recently is that 10 years ago the Hispanic vote went 60-40 Democrat.  A recent pole my wife told me about is now the Hispanic vote is about 70-30 in favor of Republicans.  They are more concerned about the economy and inflation as well as they don't go along with the LBTGQ alphabet mess, and they don't believe in abortion.  Hispanics are about 16% of our population while blacks are about 13%.  Of course this is much higher in the South and Southwest for these two groups. 
Opelika Portal

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2022, 03:04:34 AM »
The good news I heard recently is that 10 years ago the Hispanic vote went 60-40 Democrat.  A recent pole my wife told me about is now the Hispanic vote is about 70-30 in favor of Republicans.  They are more concerned about the economy and inflation as well as they don't go along with the LBTGQ alphabet mess, and they don't believe in abortion.  Hispanics are about 16% of our population while blacks are about 13%.  Of course this is much higher in the South and Southwest for these two groups.

Some of the black people are coming around too. Smart folks are catching onto the Lyndon Johnson scam
     that hooked them.
  Here's LBJ referring to them, and why and how, he sucked them in...(44 second video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1rIDmDWSms&t=29s

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)