Author Topic: Biden pardoning all prior federal offenses of simple marijuana possession....  (Read 688 times)

Offline JeffG

• Trade Count: (5)
Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
  ...Going after the pot-head vote, now..  Just as he is using OUR money to buy off dead-beat college-loan cheaters.

Are thy dumb enough to vote in communism, so long as he is willing to forget they got caught with some dope?

Who is up next for a "pardon"..child molesters, serial killers, drug smugglers ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline phalanx

• Trade Count: (0)
Looks like he's about legalize weed. Like many governors have done for the tax revenue. Put a weed shop near the US capital and the White House. There is a weed farmer north of here with fancy green houses. Year round farming.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Sad part is, many of these pardoned criminals were guilty of far more serious crimes that were "pled down" to non violent marijuana crimes.

The democrats have truly lost their minds. Once pardoned, the bell cannot be "unrung".
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Sad part is, many of these pardoned criminals were guilty of far more serious crimes that were "pled down" to non violent marijuana crimes.

The democrats have truly lost their minds. Once pardoned, the bell cannot be "unrung".

Good luck stopping people from smoking a joint or guzzling Booze. The war on drugs has been a dismal failure. The US Government is allowing  drugs to come into our country. They could stop it if it was not the case. They are bought and paid off, and have no intentions of halting it coming in. If we executed all drug dealers, the Federal Government would lose a huge portion of it's work force in the DHS.

Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
that and a good many in prison for pot are there because of the 3 strike rule.

blue lives matter

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter

Feds talking about bringing Hunter up on federal charges.  If ^^^THIS^^^ their plan to let him off?

..But somehow, they have to include letting "the big guy" off as well.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
never thought of the hunter angle.

Feds talking about bringing Hunter up on federal charges.  If ^^^THIS^^^ their plan to let him off?

..But somehow, they have to include letting "the big guy" off as well.
blue lives matter

Offline phalanx

Biden will decriminalize it. Wouldn’t Congress have to go along with it?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/alex-berenson-blasts-bidens-move-pardon-marijuana-possession-pure-theater-appease-pro-weed-liberals

The decision from the White House, seen as a move toward decriminalizing the drug, applies to those convicted of simple possession of marijuana, including those in the District of Columbia, according to senior officials. Berenson feels people familiar with his 2019 book "Tell Your Children: The Truth About Marijuana, Mental Illness, and Violence," which links marijuana use and mental illness, would be surprised that he isn’t mad over Biden’s decision. 
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
The war on drugs would work fine if we could monitor the border better.  Chemicals used to make cocaine are only made by 3 western companies.  Two in the US and one in Germany.  90% of this chemical is sent to front companies in Columbia.  This could easily be stopped. 

Marijuana is harder to monitor due to anyone can grow it almost anywhere. 

Meth and Fentanyl are the two most dangerous drugs and once addicted either can't get off them or they kill you.  These are the ones that should have life sentences period.  Most Fentanyl comes from Mexico via China.   

Heroin is bad but one can get off it.   
Opelika Portal

Offline phalanx

The war on drugs would work fine if we could monitor the border better.  Chemicals used to make cocaine are only made by 3 western companies.  Two in the US and one in Germany.  90% of this chemical is sent to front companies in Columbia.  This could easily be stopped. 

Marijuana is harder to monitor due to anyone can grow it almost anywhere. 

Meth and Fentanyl are the two most dangerous drugs and once addicted either can't get off them or they kill you.  These are the ones that should have life sentences period.  Most Fentanyl comes from Mexico via China.   

Heroin is bad but one can get off it.

CBC oil wont give you a Buzz. And it works for some stuff.
Constantine III

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  In any case, none of the above are good for anyone, so outside of an addiction from medical treatment, I still cannot figure how anyone in their right mind would try any of them for "recreational" use.

..But then again,perhaps there is a large segment of the population running around out there, who are not in their right minds..

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)

What is Cocaine?

Cocaine is a highly addictive and illegal stimulant that is made from the leaves of the coca plant, which is native to South America. According to the Drug Enforcement Administration, Colombia is the main producer of cocaine, but Peru, Bolivia, and Chile also make and distribute significant amounts of the drug.

The Foundation for a Drug-Free World reports that cocaine is the second most trafficked substance of all the illegal drugs, and to date, 756 metric tons of it have been intercepted and seized by various international law enforcement agencies. Cocaine is rarely sold in its purest form because producing it is a fairly labor-intensive process, and individual manufacturers want to make as much money as possible from each batch of the drug.

Cocaine is more than just a recreational stimulant that gives you energy or makes you feel good. It’s addictive and dangerous. It can cause fatal toxicity, especially when mixed with other harmful substances. American Addiction Centers provides 24-hour professional medical detox and treatment in a comfortable and supportive environment. If you are struggling with compulsive cocaine use or believe that you have any type of substance use disorder (SUD), please reach out to one of our admissions navigators  at 973-862-4820 to begin your recovery journey today.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
The main thing is that they boost the
potency with all kinds of vile and toxic
additives in all kinds of drugs.
In this area the pot has some fentanyl
sprayed on it. When I was much younger,
the thing was pot treated with embalming
fluid to boost it ( I don't know if that's
still done or not)
A good many of the young mex kids
were dying off from heroin mixed with
tylenol or something. They called it cheese.
A good many used to sniff various chemicals
like toluene and and acetone and the like.
There was a period where aerosol paint
sniffing was rampant. The mex kids preferred
the gold metallic spray paint because it
left gold rings around their nostrils to
show their friends. For a long time, you
had to show ID and the clerk would have
to unlock a big cabinet to get your
spray paint.
Yeah, folks do like to scramble their brains
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline phalanx

Cocaine can give you a heart attack. So will meth.
Constantine III

Offline Ranger99

Cocaine can give you a heart attack.

It did a coworker years back.
Sitting in his lazy boy with his
mirror in his lap and cold as
a jar of pickles in the refrigerator.
Might have still had his snorting
straw in his hand. I don't recall
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Ranger99

. . So will meth.

A long time acquaintance just left the
building from a long term association
with meth. Snorted and shot it both.
No usable organs worth donating 
Everything inside was mush and diseased
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline phalanx

Stevie Nicks said in her book ,she was highly addicted to it once. She couldn’t use her nose anymore. And found other ways.
Constantine III

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
   From the link posted by Jeff;

"Study links high-THC marijuana to mental health issues
Fox News' Dr. Marc Siegel discusses recent study that found high potency THC marijuana has caused severe mental health issues in users"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

....Do you 'spose that is what happened to Joe Biden ?   ;) ;D

Offline JeffG

To me, drug use for no other purpose, is self destruction. THC in many forms is touted to relieve pain. That's fine if that's the needed result. As I get older I realize how many people are in daily pain, and the medical community is at a loss to help them.

My stepson died of a heroin overdose five years ago. He basically used street drugs to distance himself from reality. He was an addict. No other reason.

Some stellar individual gave him a load of "heroin" that was mostly fentanyl. Using it immediately killed him. His mother found him in his bedroom.  He was scheduled for his second in-house rehab four days later.

So no, I don't understand why we are being lenient on drugs and drug users in this country, Mr. President.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
To me, drug use for no other purpose, is self destruction. THC in many forms is touted to relieve pain. That's fine if that's the needed result. As I get older I realize how many people are in daily pain, and the medical community is at a loss to help them.

My stepson died of a heroin overdose five years ago. He basically used street drugs to distance himself from reality. He was an addict. No other reason.

Some stellar individual gave him a load of "heroin" that was mostly fentanyl. Using it immediately killed him. His mother found him in his bedroom.  He was scheduled for his second in-house rehab four days later.

So no, I don't understand why we are being lenient on drugs and drug users in this country, Mr. President.

Indeed tragic...I can only imagine the trauma inflicted upon his Mother ...what a shock !

!  What can we do to convince young people no to even touch the junk?

Considering that there is no way to actually control fentanyl dosage, since the amount
    needed is so infinitely small, and those mixing it know so..  is it unreasonable to invoke the death penalty
  for those who market this poison to others?
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline JeffG

I certainly do not have all the answers. As a career cop I came to realize that people who engage in criminal behavior are somebody's somebody. Locking them up keeps the public safe from their deeds while they are locked up. A lot of crimes come about from bad judgement (no kidding) and just plain clumsy stupidity.

But I do know that decriminalizing crimes that wiser generations before me set as law for our own good, serves no purpose. We don't need a wilder, looser society, we need a smarter one. That seems like a silly fantasy, especially given what's going on in the world today. 

Thanks for listening.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
I certainly do not have all the answers. As a career cop I came to realize that people who engage in criminal behavior are somebody's somebody. Locking them up keeps the public safe from their deeds while they are locked up. A lot of crimes come about from bad judgement (no kidding) and just plain clumsy stupidity.

But I do know that decriminalizing crimes that wiser generations before me set as law for our own good, serves no purpose. We don't need a wilder, looser society, we need a smarter one. That seems like a silly fantasy, especially given what's going on in the world today. 

Thanks for listening.

Same here.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline Ranger99

. . .But I do know that decriminalizing crimes that wiser generations before me set as law for our own good, serves no purpose. We don't need a wilder, looser society, we need a smarter one. That seems like a silly fantasy, especially given what's going on in the world today. 

Thanks for listening.

JMO-  the downturn of our society is
directly related to lowering of standards
that was done in the name of "equality ".
Instead of allowing the talented and gifted
to rise and flourish, we held everybody
else back to let the field "catch up"
There's a great number of things that
need to be changed back to the way things
were in prosperous or boom years, but
the main thing I see on my end is that
we desperately to return to merit based hiring.

I don't know how to fix the problem of drug abuse
and addiction. There's a bunch now that really don't
want to stop abusing drugs and a bunch like the
guy that was living across the way that have that
as their life's occupation
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
His pardon should only include, first time offenders who are there by the weed charges only with no plea bargain.  I guess Joe won't be worn out from signing those zero pardons.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Mule 11

. . .But I do know that decriminalizing crimes that wiser generations before me set as law for our own good, serves no purpose. We don't need a wilder, looser society, we need a smarter one. That seems like a silly fantasy, especially given what's going on in the world today. 

Thanks for listening.

JMO-  the downturn of our society is
directly related to lowering of standards
that was done in the name of "equality ".
Instead of allowing the talented and gifted
to rise and flourish, we held everybody
else back to let the field "catch up"
There's a great number of things that
need to be changed back to the way things
were in prosperous or boom years, but
the main thing I see on my end is that
we desperately to return to merit based hiring.

I don't know how to fix the problem of drug abuse
and addiction. There's a bunch now that really don't
want to stop abusing drugs and a bunch like the
guy that was living across the way that have that
as their life's occupation

Agreed. We, as a people should be merited by our accomplishments, not our skin color or government quota. The others should have to claw their way as I have with my “white privilege”...
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
well said

Thanks for listening.
blue lives matter