Author Topic: Still Poking the Bear  (Read 1649 times)

Offline TrumpWon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Still Poking the Bear
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2022, 05:14:37 AM »
Scientific, economic and historical facts are also optional :)
Let it rip!

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2022, 08:13:15 AM »
OMG fhat from you!!!!!! As to ass kicking. I avoided alot of it because the people that piss me off are idiots like you that couldnt fight there way out of a paper bag. People whos balls are contained in there cell phone.  You know, people just like you. How was i raised By christian parents that instilled in me my obligation to serve my country and to thank GOD i live in the best country in the world. Like my father grandfathers that served this country before me. How about you? My guess is if you even had a father he disowned you years before he passed. Your typical of a man who was never validated by anyone. Im sure you were a nut case nerd even in school and ass kickings were about every day.
Personally, I think she is doing what Trey Gowdy Did. Hawk for a job on Faux (FOX) It pays well.

BTW, to anyone participating in the name calling and flaming.........Stop! Is it that hard to disagree with someone without adding personal insults?
Well, there's your answer in post #35.
A few people think incivility and derision is smart and normal discussion. Makes you wonder how they were raised and how they escaped azz kickings.
blue lives matter

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2022, 12:13:58 PM »
Scientific, economic and historical facts are also optional :)
Let it rip!

That's right...and you will be corrected almost immediately !

Lefties have trouble with truly free speech, simply because thy blieve that only their ideas are worth sharing, and
   they don't want to put their plans to the test of open discussion.

Liberals are at a terrific disadvantage in an honest debate, because in an HONEST & OPEN debate, only truth
  and facts count..  Emotion has no place there..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline TrumpWon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2022, 02:11:51 PM »
I typically have a hard time accepting broad based generalizations as truth or fact. They seem more like emotional pleas to me.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faulty_generalization#Hasty_generalization

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2022, 05:27:46 PM »
I typically have a hard time accepting broad based generalizations as truth or fact. They seem more like emotional pleas to me.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faulty_generalization#Hasty_generalization

TW.....
That's funny because you insist we must read Catherine Belton 's book 'Putin's People ' which you called a masterpiece. But her book is mostly hearsay and anecdotal stuff from alot of unnamed sources.telling stories.

Sounds like TW uses the same research methods as you, with a different outcome on the same topic. :)
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett