Author Topic: Tell Tee Shirt to shut up, and run from the rest  (Read 449 times)

TM7

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
Re: Tell Tee Shirt to shut up, and run from the rest
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2022, 09:55:30 PM »
now i dont like our pope very much but its a REAL stretch to say he wants ww3. Almost insane to say something as off the wall as that.
blue lives matter

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2022, 02:00:56 AM »
Just run

Excellent video TM. Lots of truth spoken by Michael Matt, and lots of truth people don't want to hear. As for the pope he has been of the world for years, so anything coming from him would not surprise me.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2022, 02:33:12 AM »
now i dont like our pope very much but its a REAL stretch to say he wants ww3. Almost insane to say something as off the wall as that.

Well L loyd. You apparently did not watch this video yet passed judgement again. Nobody in the video said the pope wants ww3. This video is for people like you... Wake up!!!

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2022, 04:00:19 AM »
i rarely open links that tm7 and tm8 post anymore. To worried ill pick up a virus or it will have the government watching me thinking im an unbalanced nut case.
blue lives matter

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2022, 04:47:21 AM »
i rarely open links that tm7 and tm8 post anymore. To worried ill pick up a virus or it will have the government watching me thinking im an unbalanced nut case.

Yet you ask for sources... Apparently I was right again.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2022, 04:48:49 AM »

Ha Ha I’m sure it’s too late for that :)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2022, 05:06:55 AM »
ya people like you and your buddy probably have the feds watching this web site.
blue lives matter

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2022, 06:55:50 AM »
  I don't think the current pope has a great deal on the ball, but I think he may be a couple tics above Joe Biden.   Joe Biden is no
   Ronald Reagan, nor is Pope Francis any Bishop Sheen.... if you are looking for wisdom.

So far as that video goes, I know why folks are  disgusted with Joe Biden, and why he doesn't belong where he is.  ..But that video
   only contains a truckload of accusations, with no solid proofs.  Fun to contemplate perhaps, but you can't take accusations to court.

Yes, Joe often does run around like an emasculated gray squirrel...but you can't take that to court either.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2022, 06:56:06 AM »
ya people like you and your buddy probably have the feds watching this web site.

Here you go again interrupting conversation on a subject you have not viewed or have any knowledgeable input on, and you accuse others of following you around? No one has to make you look bad, you’re an expert at it. Just like a leftist you do exactly what you accuse others of and all know it...

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2022, 07:07:53 AM »
weres your link?  STILL NOTHING from you but lip service. Please Tim help the poor boy out!!
blue lives matter

Offline DDZ

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2022, 07:50:33 AM »

So far as that video goes, I know why folks are  disgusted with Joe Biden, and why he doesn't belong where he is.  ..But that video
   only contains a truckload of accusations, with no solid proofs.  Fun to contemplate perhaps, but you can't take accusations to court.

Its scary isn't it. Its the reason people don't want to believe it. It all fits, and this war with Russia has been planned for years. Fact is Zelinsky was ready to sign an agreement with Putin that Ukraine would not join NATO, but all the war mongers stepped in and stopped Zelinsky from agreeing to those terms.  The war mongers are the Biden regime along with about half to 2/3rds of the republicans. Like he said in the video. Has there been any attempt to negotiate? NO there hasn't, so that tells a story in itself. No one can honestly say that the Biden regime isn't doing what it can to lead us into a war with Russia.  they don't even seem to care if we do get into a nuclear war, which is insanity. I didn't really think there were many if any accusations in the video.  Maybe specify which ones you think were just accusations. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2022, 11:05:08 AM »

Its scary isn't it. Its the reason people don't want to believe it. It all fits, and this war with Russia has been planned for years. Fact is Zelinsky was ready to sign an agreement with Putin that Ukraine would not join NATO, but all the war mongers stepped in and stopped Zelinsky from agreeing to those terms.  The war mongers are the Biden regime along with about half to 2/3rds of the republicans. Like he said in the video. Has there been any attempt to negotiate? NO there hasn't, so that tells a story in itself. No one can honestly say that the Biden regime isn't doing what it can to lead us into a war with Russia.  they don't even seem to care if we do get into a nuclear war, which is insanity. I didn't really think there were many if any accusations in the video.  Maybe specify which ones you think were just accusations.

The video was spot on. Hence the detractions.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2022, 01:23:41 AM »
Accusations?
There were no Accusations.
The video was Michael Matt commenting on real video clips, real history, and the truth.

If it was viewed with an open mind that is exactly what you see.