Author Topic: anyone see General Jack Keane on fox  (Read 186 times)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
anyone see General Jack Keane on fox
« on: October 18, 2022, 10:05:33 AM »
talking about the state of our military and how unprepared we are to even run a limited war against china if they try to take Tiwan. Some scary stuff. Only miltary branch that got good grades were the Marines. They rest of them were all very poor. Not even middle ground but WAY behind china. Time to quit buying solar pannels and start buying jets and ships.
blue lives matter

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: anyone see General Jack Keane on fox
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2022, 11:41:59 AM »
  It happens every time the Democrats are empowered in Washington.  ..Only difference, it is worse now than ever.

Not only are our weapons, supplies and military hardware of all kinds suffering, they are also trying to lower the fighting ability of
    our forces, by introducing  all kinds of misfits into our military.

It is the duty of our military personnel to fight and prevail over any enemy...there is no way introducing  a mob of weirdos into
   the military, will accomplish the mission better.

It has a better chance of demoralizing and destroying our military.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2022, 09:13:17 PM »
he said miltary spending is figured on a percentage of gnp. Today we are spending about 1/2 what we did 10 years ago. To many woke programs that that money is being funneled into. Our military money should NEVER be used for anything but the military. The irony of giving billions to arm the irs and ignoring our military is sickening. Id be XI is licking his chops and is watching both versions of red dawn once a week. Had to laugh at my wife when we were watching this. She said "why is he saying that. Doesnt he know that the chinese are  going to see what he said?" I laughed and said he knew about it before biden did. He knew it when biden was vice president when the major cuts started. He knew about it when we closed SAC bases all over this country to cut back and save money. One right here 40 miles away. Everyone is talking economy and abortion when THIS is the most important problem we have today. I dont think even one Politian looking for election today is suggesting we spend more on our military. Building more planes and ships and making more weapons or paying our new recruits more then they could make on welfare to attract GOOD people. Purging the woke leadership and putting warriors in there places. Told my wife people on both sides of the political lines have blinders on. There more concerned about not being able to buy a new truck or a fancier house then they are about this country and its survivability when shtf. Im not willing to make sacrifices for some wako green energy bs but id gladly pay a bit more for food and gas if it meant that money was going to our military, police and border patrol. Just think about how much money could have been spent on our military if we wouldnt have let all those illegals into this country that were supporting. It to is a major national security risk. Were letting everyone walk in and the chinese see that open door.
blue lives matter

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2022, 12:02:21 AM »
  I get so sick of the Demonrats, who when in a debate are asked what they have done for military, the infrastructure,
  the border, the educational system..or you name it..

All they can say is They have "invested" our tax money by the billions into certain programs..they like to say the have thus made the programs better.

Hold on numbskulls !  First off, don't say "invested", when all you did, was simply to "spend" billions of tax dollars.  Take a clue stupid,
  just because you spent billions, doesn't mean the taxpayers received any return for you BS "investment" !

Remember when Obama first took office and he spent nearly a trillion dollars to repair our infrastructure?  Well, the money
    apparently went out somewhere, but the infrastructure 4 years later, was essentially the same.  OK..so where is the money?

Recently, they spent a couple trillion to support their religion, the sacred icons of "climate change".  Anybody want to bet we see
    any results after another couple years of the Biden bungles?

INVESTING... is just another leftist way of saying SPENDING.. an dtoo much government spending is just spending, without
    expectation of any positive results. !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2022, 12:46:06 AM »
Well, the mid term elections will be either relief, or an acceleration of what you don't like.

It will likely determine whether voting will be a continued practice at my house.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett