Author Topic: Musk needs to be destroyed  (Read 1619 times)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Musk needs to be destroyed
« on: October 19, 2022, 02:23:16 AM »
The radical left can not allow Americans to have a free voice, because it jeopardizes their power takeover. So they have to try and destroy Elon Musk for his purchase of Twitter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3uDjyXPzWs
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Musk needs to be destroyed
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2022, 02:36:03 AM »
Well, to my knowledge the Twitter deal ain't a done deal yet. I'm not sure it'll get done.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2022, 03:18:14 AM »
The last I read about it was he had rethought the deal.

Offline Dee

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2022, 03:27:25 AM »
I think he may have resubmitted his original offer.

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2022, 03:45:54 AM »
Ever since Musk decided to support Republicans and advocate free speech, he has had relentless attacks from the left and the left media.  A lot of negative stories about Tesla, SpaceX, etc.  Yet, he still gets things done. 
Opelika Portal

Offline DDZ

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2022, 03:50:04 AM »
As of now it looks like the deal will get done, but who knows what will happen with all the corrupt crap going on in this country.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2022, 03:50:32 AM »
 Other than a tax write off ,I dont see what he saw in twitter that would be profitable .

Offline NWBear

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2022, 06:09:51 AM »
Support Elon Musk !!!  Buy an Electric Car !!!

Offline phalanx

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2022, 06:34:13 AM »
He’s interested in SpaceX and Mars more than Twitter. He’s over on Space.com a lot.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2022, 12:00:04 PM »
NASAspaceflight.com has a lot of stuff about SpaceX.  He has a giant rocket he is getting ready to launch at Boca Chica, Texas (on the cost near Brownsville).  16 million lbs thrust (Saturn V had 7.5 million).  Bigger than NASA's new rocket and it is to be fully reusable.  150 tons to orbit, and with refueling in space 150 tons to Mars or the Moon.  His ultimate goal in his life is to colonize Mars. 

Reason:  Mars has water, but it is all frozen.  Mars has a 24-1/2 hour day, similar to earth.  It has a carbon dioxide atmosphere. 

However, he can get oxygen from the carbon dioxide, can melt ice for water.  He is planning on building greenhouses to grow food and contain air for living.  Gravity is only 0.4  that of earth, so if you weigh 200 lbs on earth you will weigh 80 lbs on Mars. 

He said because of water, Mars would be easier to colonize than the moon.  He will have to use electric vehicles on Mars (hmm, Tesla's).  He makes solar panels, that can be used on Mars for power since there will be no cloudy days. 
Opelika Portal

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2022, 12:19:12 PM »
NASAspaceflight.com has a lot of stuff about SpaceX.  He has a giant rocket he is getting ready to launch at Boca Chica, Texas (on the cost near Brownsville).  16 million lbs thrust (Saturn V had 7.5 million).  Bigger than NASA's new rocket and it is to be fully reusable.  150 tons to orbit, and with refueling in space 150 tons to Mars or the Moon.  His ultimate goal in his life is to colonize Mars. 

Reason:  Mars has water, but it is all frozen.  Mars has a 24-1/2 hour day, similar to earth.  It has a carbon dioxide atmosphere. 

However, he can get oxygen from the carbon dioxide, can melt ice for water.  He is planning on building greenhouses to grow food and contain air for living.  Gravity is only 0.4  that of earth, so if you weigh 200 lbs on earth you will weigh 80 lbs on Mars. 

He said because of water, Mars would be easier to colonize than the moon.  He will have to use electric vehicles on Mars (hmm, Tesla's).  He makes solar panels, that can be used on Mars for power since there will be no cloudy days.

Yet, we have everything we need right here on earth...

Offline phalanx

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2022, 12:19:32 PM »
That is a big spaceship. NASA is in on it with him. Moon first. Then Mars.
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline phalanx

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2022, 12:24:05 PM »

Yes ,but we are trashing it.
Constantine III

Offline phalanx

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2022, 12:26:42 PM »
Red Planet is an interesting movie about this.
Constantine III

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2022, 01:02:37 PM »
Peter eaters eat cucumbers

Yeah right...

Offline phalanx

« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2022, 01:27:53 PM »
I never said that.I have no reason to.
Constantine III

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2022, 02:03:58 PM »

Yet, you added me to a post and deleted what I posted. Turn about is fair play...

Offline phalanx

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2022, 03:23:48 PM »

Yet, you added me to a post and deleted what I posted. Turn about is fair play...

Ok.
Constantine III

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2022, 03:15:38 AM »
The Martian is also a good movie about Mars.  It is probably the most accurate depiction of Mars.  They filmed most in Jordan since the Jordan landscape is very similar to Mars. 

Anyway, I had a book around here somewhere about the benefits of space exploration.  For every dollar spent on space exploration, it has yielded $100 in new products.  Research and development pays dividends.  NASA's budget in only 1% of the entire federal budget.  Far far more goes to welfare, food stamps, and just keeping up the bureaucracies who mostly do nothing.  The military gets a lot. 

I could list all the things and products the space program has given us, but it would take pages.  It is the most useful money spent.  It is all not on rockets.  Rockets are easy to make, even big ones.  They are used by the military all the time.  It is the medical, lightweight materials, food processing and storage, clothing, computer chips and electronics.  Lots of stuff. 
Opelika Portal

Offline phalanx

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2022, 07:10:54 AM »
The book The Martian was much better than the movie. The movie cut out several chapters, like the sand pits.
Constantine III

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2022, 03:12:13 AM »
Musk is also spending his own money developing the Mars Starship.  He didn't want NASA's interference and strings attached.  Looks like it will launch in Mid-December this year from Boca Chica, Texas on the coast next between the Rio-Grand river and the Brownsville shipping canal. 

NASA wants a version of the Starship for the moon lander to build a moon base. 

So far Musk is to build a Crew Starship, a tanker Starship, a cargo Starship, a Starship for launching 100's of Starlink satellites, and the Moon lander version NASA wants.  They will be able to return to earth and land like a science fiction rocket vertically.  He has already tested this and had a successful landing.  The booster is to land back at the launch pad for refueling to launch another Starship within hours. 

Thoughts are to develop a 100 passenger Starship to fly anywhere in the world in 45 minutes.  This will happen after many successful landings for the other Starships.  In the future he wants to develop a much larger one. 

The moon and Mars has minerals and supplies that earth is running short of.  Mining these will be big in the future. 

Large orbiting manufacturing may also take place.  Jeff Bezos wants to build factories in space as more pure synthetic insulin can be manufactured in zero G.  Ball bearings can be made perfect without machining in zero G.  Radio crystals can grow 10 time faster and larger than in gravity.  Bezos is also working on a fully reusable rocket but smaller than SpaceX, but larger than other existing rockets.  He hopes to get it launched next year.  Space travel is only an extension of man's pioneer spirit.   

The good news is Bezo's and Musk are spending their own money developing these things.  NASA has only contracted for SpaceX to fly the astronauts to the ISS and back as well as to supply the station.  They didn't pay him to develop his rocket.  He almost went bankrupt developing Falcon 9 which is now the most launched rocket ever.  He launches satellites for the Space Force, NASA, private companies and friendly foreign countries.  Then reuses his rockets.  He is launching a rocket about once a week now for all of these people.  Last year he launched 75% of the total tonnage of satellites and space craft in the world. 
Opelika Portal

Offline phalanx

« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2022, 06:10:28 AM »
Musk is in a Space race with China. Russia isn't doing much of anything. The Moon is only a short way Station for going to Mars. Mars has been determined to have liquid water, if its potable. It might have something in it that we don't want. I wouldn't want to be the poor SOB to find that out.  :(
Constantine III

Offline Dee

« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2022, 08:06:05 AM »
Musk says he wants free speech.  That's a no-no.

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2022, 03:16:17 PM »
Yes, Musk said the dems have gone too far left.  He said he was slightly left of center several years ago.  He said he hasn't changed, but now he is right of center due to the movement of the dems to the far left.  He is pro capitalist.  Even though he makes electric cars and solar panels, he is pragmatic and know we will need oil for several years into the future and wants to drill for more.  The average time new technology takes to become mainstream is 30 years.  Electric cars have only recently came out.  It will take 30 years before they get all the bugs out, make them cheaper, longer range, and shorter charging times.  Only then will they really compete with gasoline and diesel.  Cars came out in the 1890's, but only the rich could afford them.  It wasn't until the 1920's that they started becoming mainstream.  Same with the telephone, telegraph, television, radio, computer chips (1958), transistors(1947 or 48), even cell phones (late 70's), flat screen TV's(1980's), and so on.  Not going to happen by 2030 or 35, but more like 2050.  Solar cells came out in the 1960's, but only now are becoming cheap enough to use in desert climates where there is a lot of sun. 

I don't like some of the things Musk does, especially his personal life, but he works long hours and gets things done. 
Opelika Portal

Offline magooch

« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2022, 05:22:21 PM »
Someone has things a little out of order when it comes to colonizing other planets, or even the moon.  Who in their right mind would want to live on a planet where the average surface Temperature is 81 below zero.  Seems to me like all that water on mars would be very hard.  Anyway who in their right mind would want to live even a short time in a frozen Jordan? 

So here we are on possibly the only planet anywhere that human beans can actually survive on and some folks can't wait to leave.  Bye bye.
Swingem

Offline DDZ

« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2022, 03:33:40 PM »
By tomorrow at 5:00 Musk will own Twitter. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX5TwDvVoTk

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2022, 07:48:07 AM »
Twitter is getting fun now.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2022, 05:14:46 AM »
The guy has got a pair. Had to take on $13B in debt!

Offline magooch

« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2022, 05:30:46 AM »
Why not start your own social media--probably at a small fraction of what Twitter cost?
Swingem

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2022, 11:30:59 AM »
Probably because Twitter was supposed to have millions of people.  Owning it would shut down all the leftist crap.  The first day, there were 50,000 tweets with the "N" word in them.  Musk's lead programmer said they all came from only 300 sites.  He is going to have people register and pay $5 to be on Twitter.  That would eliminate the robot tweets.  Only real people can pay to get online.  This is what Trump's Truth Social does.  Eliminates all the bots that say something stupid and has a gazillion likes.  Then only humans can like something someone says. 
Opelika Portal