Author Topic: Xi ..officially an emperor now.  (Read 465 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Xi ..officially an emperor now.
« on: October 23, 2022, 03:40:17 AM »
  Now that Xi is officially emperor of China, as part of the "evil triad",Putin will be encouraged to be even more ruthless and
   destructive.  Even if he cannot conquer Ukraine, he can cause much death, wounding, and starving.

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2022/10/xi-jinping-china-national-party-congress/671718/

Meanwhile, XI seemingly "owning" the Biden family, and with our military hitting a shameful low..Taiwan is prime pickings.  Taiwan makes the tiniest and best chips in thenworld...and Xi figures he is entitled to Taiwan.

With what is coming, i want others to know, I am not an enthusiastic supporter of either Putin, Xi or the Ayatollahs. 

..all part of the "evil triad"
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline phalanx

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Xi ..now officially an emperor now.
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2022, 04:39:34 AM »
Does Taiwan have nukes?
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
Re: Xi ..now officially an emperor now.
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2022, 10:12:49 AM »
Does Taiwan have nukes?

NOPE !  They wouldn't need nukes if we didn't have the Commie/leftists in our government.  All that would be needed , would be for our military to stay on top...and our Navy to cruise around Taiwan now and then..

Apparently,  XI has found that a few million here and a few million there..with politicians..can buy a trillion dollars worth of defense advantgages..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Xi ..officially an emperor now.
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2022, 10:29:44 AM »
  Now that Xi is officially emperor of China, as part of the "evil triad",Putin will be encouraged to be even more ruthless and
   destructive.  Even if he cannot conquer Ukraine, he can cause much death, wounding, and starving.

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2022/10/xi-jinping-china-national-party-congress/671718/

Meanwhile, XI seemingly "owning" the Biden family, and with our military hitting a shameful low..Taiwan is prime pickings.  Taiwan makes the tiniest and best chips in thenworld...and Xi figures he is entitled to Taiwan.

With what is coming, i want others to know, I am not an enthusiastic supporter of either Putin, Xi or the Ayatollahs. 

Agreed, who would support such a coalition.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2022, 11:31:43 AM »
Inadvertently the same ones supporting the proxy war in the Ukraine...

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2022, 04:35:36 AM »
Comparing the CCP question with the Ukraine, is "apples and oranges'.  Although they cooperate, Putin and Xi, are seeking their own ends.

Of course, if either is to make a move, they likely feel driven to dlo so before hapless Joe leaves office.  ..That because so
    far as they know, we may be getting Trump again.

Xi has made his move and become emperor..so he may be contemplating some action in the South China Sea..

This 4 min video points out that danger..  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XViEZ5HHae4

Offline DDZ

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2022, 09:53:00 AM »
Comparing the CCP question with the Ukraine, is "apples and oranges'.  Although they cooperate, Putin and Xi, are seeking their own ends.

Of course, if either is to make a move, they likely feel driven to dlo so before hapless Joe leaves office.  ..That because so

Xi has made his move and become emperor..so he may be contemplating some action in the South China Sea..

This 4 min video points out that danger..  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XViEZ5HHae4

The Biden regime is every bit as responsible for what is happening in Ukraine as Putin is.  The video of Xi's adversary being taken away is not far from happening here. The communist/Marxist democrat party has stolen a presidential election. They have weaponized the DOJ, FBI, and the IRS. They have suppressed speech that disagrees with whatever they do or say. Next will be the democrats adversary's being taken away after a so called election.  The NWO crowd has much invested right now. They are not going to let an election get in their way.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2022, 09:58:41 AM »
I know of at least one who would :o

Agreed, who would support such a coalition.
blue lives matter

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2022, 11:19:53 AM »

The Biden regime is every bit as responsible for what is happening in Ukraine as Putin is.  The video of Xi's adversary being taken away is not far from happening here. The communist/Marxist democrat party has stolen a presidential election. They have weaponized the DOJ, FBI, and the IRS. They have suppressed speech that disagrees with whatever they do or say. Next will be the democrats adversary's being taken away after a so called election.  The NWO crowd has much invested right now. They are not going to let an election get in their way.

Even though the sheep can’t see through the fog of propaganda. These players are all in bed together. Let’s not forget soreass, and his conspirators. All want to destroy America and what she stands for...
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2022, 11:48:25 AM »

How astute...

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2022, 11:52:34 AM »

Apples and oranges? I would say enemies and enemies...
Seeking their own ends?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2022, 12:50:33 PM »

No doubt..Biden's weakness, allowing that radical, Muslim/Communist "gang'"to boss him around..is as much or more to blame than Putin..

Anyone with a smattering of historical knowledge, knows that when a large, strong nation shows weakness...every tyrant in the world
  will jump at the opportunity to expand his influence. !