Author Topic: positive sign oz won the debate hands down  (Read 612 times)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
positive sign oz won the debate hands down
« on: October 26, 2022, 12:16:53 AM »
MSN didnt even post a thing about it. IF Federman even won one single debate issue it would have been plastered all over msn. For the most part only pro federman thing ive found on the internet today was that he was brave to stand up there and make a fool out of himself.
blue lives matter

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: positive sign oz won the debate hands down
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2022, 04:55:00 AM »
Hard to win a debate when your sentences are incoherent. As Fettermans were. I normally wouldn't watch a debate like this but tuned in just to see how incompetent fetterman is. Its actually quite amazing that he is even in the running for a senate seat. On the other hand I find Oz to be a weak candidate. I can't imagine that more people in Pa will vote for Fetterman. What I fear happening is enough voting fraud to give him the win.     
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2022, 06:25:04 AM »
keep in mind the same brain dead voters put our brain dead president in office.
blue lives matter
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline DDZ

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2022, 06:34:49 AM »
keep in mind the same brain dead voters put our brain dead president in office.

True lots of brain dead people voted for the Biden regime, but I'm 100% convinced that the state of Pa was stolen for the Biden regime. Pa went to Trump in 2016. It went to Trump again in 2020. He was just cheated out of winning Pa.

Here is a take on the debate from Paul Murry, that I agree with. Our choice is between a tv doctor, and whatever you want to call Fetterman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pmrRK61wlY
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2022, 07:02:45 AM »
There's no doubt that Ozzie won, but he's behind in PA polls.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2022, 09:12:49 AM »
   Like Biden , Someone behind the scenes will be calling the shots for Fetterman .

That’s a given. Unfortunately there are many fools who will vote for him because he’s a “democrat” these fools don’t know what they’re doing. Not a fan of oz, butt, definitely no fan of the fettered man...

Offline DDZ

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2022, 03:58:43 PM »
Surely the democrats know Fetterman has no chance to win a fair election, so even after his stroke they propped him up. They see him as just another subject that will do what he is told to do. Its why I think a fix is in, for him to win.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2022, 04:17:05 PM »
Doesn't seem to matter that the democrats run candidates that can't even speak. Its all about who has the most votes. They will tell us Fetterman got 3.5 million votes, and no one will be allowed to question it.  It worked for Biden, and I don't see anything that has changed. Voting started in Pa at the end of September. So there is at least a whole month for fraud to happen, and get Fetterman the votes he needs.  I remember another senate race that was very important in Georgia. Where Wornock somehow won, and it wasn't questioned. 

Offline magooch

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2022, 05:11:28 PM »
As Brandon himself exclained: It's not how they vote; it's who counts the votes.  Of course, the moron had no idea that his statement was an admonition of what actually transpired.

The active plan is that Federman is supposed to be made the winner--one way, or another and then the PA. Governor can appoint a handpicked hard left replacement.
Swingem

Online Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2022, 10:03:40 PM »
The problem is the Zombies (at about 40% of the population) without a single working brain cell that will be manipulated to do as they are told.  That and stuffing the ballot boxes.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2022, 01:16:02 AM »
I'm dumbfounded by the people that are ready to vote for Fetterman.  I saw on facebook a lady I went to school with make a comment that she isn't voting for a Dr. who wants to play politician.  Okay. What is the alternative? A Marxist that can't even put a sentence together?  Our public schools, colleges, and media have really done a good job at making, and keeping people ignorant.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2022, 01:28:10 PM »
I'm dumbfounded by the people that are ready to vote for Fetterman.  I saw on facebook a lady I went to school with make a comment that she isn't voting for a Dr. who wants to play politician.  Okay. What is the alternative? A Marxist that can't even put a sentence together?  Our public schools, colleges, and media have really done a good job at making, and keeping people ignorant.

No. The truth is, that they breathe the same air as we do because they could not survive without civilization and the laws and police that they want to get rid of, protects them... for now.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2022, 03:09:38 AM »

Some of the most honest and good people ever in public office were Doctors. Ron Paul, Rand Paul, Ben Carson and others. People that spend half their lifetime helping others are head and shoulders above slime that go into the political field soon after graduating a College with a degree in something as worthless as Theater Arts, Creative Writing, Travel and tourism, Ethnic and civilization studies and a host of other worthless degrees to hang on the wall. Most politicians have law degrees, and you see where that has taken us. Perhaps it's time to start sending Plumbers, Electricians, Bus Drivers, and other blue collar workers that really know what it takes to live honestly in America.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2022, 11:39:18 AM »
    240,000 unverified ballots mailed out in Pennsylvania. Now they warn of delays counting the ballots .

Well, “come on man” they need to count the votes first to see how many mail in ballots and others they need to get the fettered man elected.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2022, 02:03:08 PM »
You can bet the vote in this state will not be decided for at least a week after election day. The pathetic republicans in this state did nothing to rescind act 77 that they all voted for. Including the wanna be governor Mastriano. Which allowed early voting, drop boxes, all week and all month voting, etc... All they do is what needs done to protect their jobs, and here we are banking our hopes on the republican party winning. I'm really close to just saying screw them, and vote for members of the constitution party. Even if the republicans would win, which I don't think will happen, because of fraud. I see nothing much at all changing. The same political criminals will continue to do what they do without punishment.
Stealing the presidential election was big. Stealing some senate, and house seats will be a piece of cake. What will anyone do about it anyway?