Author Topic: Senator/Col Richard Black, it's up to you to prevent nuclear war.  (Read 328 times)

TM7

Voice of reason explains how dirty bomb or other nuke attack benefits the desperate Demonazi in upcoming election .

Only you can stop the deception.

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Senator/Col Richard Black, it's up to you to prevent nuclear war.
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2022, 02:23:05 PM »
I agree. The Marxists in power now will not relinquish their power because of an election. Especially after stealing the presidential election. I think they are capable of doing anything with little concern for American citizens. We have seen proof of that just by letting the border invasion continue to happen. The evil runs deep in our government.  I'm also pretty convinced the US was directly involved in blowing up the pipelines.  Not many here want to believe that for whatever reason, but its pretty evident. Especially after Biden and a couple others flat out said they would do away with the pipeline if Russia invaded. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Online magooch

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2022, 05:18:07 PM »
I'm kind of skeptical whether Biden had the pipeline blown up, because I doubt he has the nads to do it.  If he did pull the trigger, we'll know soon enough.  He's bound to brag about it whenever he thinks it will do him some good.

I'm a little surprised that Putin hasn't made too big a deal of it.  Makes me think he might have popped the pipe to justify a new move on Ukraine.  It kind of fizzled.
Swingem
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2022, 05:25:27 PM »
I'm kind of skeptical whether Biden had the pipeline blown up, because I doubt he has the nads to do it.  If he did pull the trigger, we'll know soon enough.  He's bound to brag about it whenever he thinks it will do him some good.

I'm a little surprised that Putin hasn't made too big a deal of it.  Makes me think he might have popped the pipe to justify a new move on Ukraine.  It kind of fizzled.

Another possibility.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2022, 10:01:25 PM »
Russians are already there and by many accounts wining
There terrorising civilians so i guess if thats what you call wining you have something. But on the battle field they sure arent doing crap. Keep in mind this is about like if New Jersy left the union and we put all the power of the american military up against them and couldnt gain a 100 miles of ground in a year. Id say russia is not just loosing, there being humiliated.
blue lives matter

Offline DDZ

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2022, 12:32:27 AM »
I'm kind of skeptical whether Biden had the pipeline blown up, because I doubt he has the nads to do it. 

I agree, because Biden isn't calling the shots. The people calling the shots for Biden had it blown up.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2022, 01:05:32 AM »
 It seems to defy logic that Biden would order the Nordstream explosion, since it was he who intentionally removed the sanctions
   which allowed it to be completed.  Meanwhile, stopping the work on our Keystone pipeline.

Of course, we must keep in mind that it is not Joe we are  dealing with, but it is his handlers, who are making these moves.

Perhaps such handlers as Hunter's Chinese spy girlfriend who apparently had access to Joe?  .. And who else, tech billionaires..
  maybe Hunter's cracked mind ? 

About all we have is "guess work" !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2022, 12:51:08 PM »
I’m pretty sure what the hell is going on... sorry no linkee, no washee, just common sense...