Author Topic: The Driveway Camera  (Read 240 times)

Online Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
The Driveway Camera
« on: October 29, 2022, 03:22:52 AM »
I also have a camera along my driveway down near the pond. Of all the cameras I have out this one gets the fewest wildlife photos but does record all the comings and goings of vehicles up and down bringing me mail or packages or just turning around and leaving.

Less interesting photos from it but some so I'll post a few here.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!
Like Like x 1 View List

Online Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Re: The Driveway Camera
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2022, 03:27:08 AM »
This is one that had me stumped for awhile but then I figured it out. When I first saw it I thought it must be someone with a flashlight roaming around in the area between my pond and the blueberry orchard.

But then I have cameras that would have caught them entering the property if that was what I was seeing so I figured it had to be something else. Finally by paying attention to where it was physically located on my land and the images before and after it on this camera and others that see same area I determined what it was.

It is my Pond Camera IR light illuminating a deer that was roaming between the two cameras.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!