Author Topic: Joe Biden ..like a fit, well tuned boxer..  (Read 395 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Joe Biden ..like a fit, well tuned boxer..
« on: October 30, 2022, 01:52:02 AM »
  Well, that's what he thinks anyway..  ..But folks across the water don't see it that way.  (3 min video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Edp77EssIgM
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Joe Biden ..like a fit, well tuned boxer..
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2022, 05:51:06 AM »
The statement that best sums up Joe Biden is:  Those who have known and watched him for a long time say he is just as sharp now as he ever was.
Swingem

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2022, 06:45:37 AM »
      I have to remind myself daily  that  Joe is in office for a reason .  For every positive there is a negative .

2. Romans 13:1-2 Everyone must submit to governing authorities. For all authority comes from God, and those in positions of authority have been placed there by God. So anyone who rebels against authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and they will be punished.

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2022, 06:16:21 PM »
      I have to remind myself daily  that  Joe is in office for a reason .  For every positive there is a negative .

2. Romans 13:1-2 Everyone must submit to governing authorities. For all authority comes from God, and those in positions of authority have been placed there by God. So anyone who rebels against authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and they will be punished.
  !. The reason is because the Dems know they can get away with fixing (cheating) the vote.  And the Romans had nothing to do with it.
Swingem

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2022, 05:57:39 AM »

!. The reason is because the Dems know they can get away with fixing (cheating) the vote.  And the Romans had nothing to do with it.
  God is still in control today just as  in  the past .