Author Topic: So, if the Red Wave doesn't happen.....  (Read 648 times)

TM7

So, if the Red Wave doesn't happen.....
« on: November 06, 2022, 03:06:33 AM »
....what are you going to think, or do?
?

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: So, if the Red Wave doesn't happen.....
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2022, 03:08:30 AM »
Ponder whether to bother voting anymore, and wonder how long before the fight starts. At 73 I don't look for a fight, I figure out how to win it if I'm pushed into it.

You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline scattershot

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2022, 03:48:26 AM »
If it doesn’t happen, the country is finished.
Like Like x 1 Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2022, 04:59:16 AM »
Start screaming "STOLEN ELECTION!!!!"
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2022, 06:54:11 AM »
Start screaming "STOLEN ELECTION!!!!"

THe stolen election was well documented, but we need to get the crooks out of of office before we can prosecute them.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2022, 06:54:45 AM »
Even if it does happen, its only going to delay our collapse as a free country for a few years. The republicans have a history of not doing much of anything when they are in power, except collect a paycheck, spend money, and do what they have to do to keep their job.  If they do win the best that will happen is the continued destruction of America will slow. The democrats don't have much of anything over the republicans when it comes to spending money. 

I think enough senate seats will be stolen for the Marxist party to remain in control. they stole the presidency, and nothing happened to any of them. No one went to jail and we still have an American hating Marxist as our president. Stealing a few senate seats should be a piece of cake. They stole senate seats in Georgia to have a majority, they will steal senate seats again. 
I hope I'm wrong, but if the Marxist party does win. It will be the last time I ever vote.  If the election is anywhere close to being fair. The Marxist party loses big.   
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2022, 06:57:01 AM »
?

Won't tell...whatever my plan may or m not be, no sense telegraphing my punches, if I have any to throw.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2022, 06:59:42 AM »
     We should know how  the election is going to go when  first toilet overflows .

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2022, 07:12:51 AM »
Even if it does happen, its only going to delay our collapse as a free country for a few years. The republicans have a history of not doing much of anything when they are in power, except collect a paycheck, spend money, and do what they have to do to keep their job.  If they do win the best that will happen is the continued destruction of America will slow. The democrats don't have much of anything over the republicans when it comes to spending money. 

I think enough senate seats will be stolen for the Marxist party to remain in control. they stole the presidency, and nothing happened to any of them. No one went to jail and we still have an American hating Marxist as our president. Stealing a few senate seats should be a piece of cake. They stole senate seats in Georgia to have a majority, they will steal senate seats again. 
I hope I'm wrong, but if the Marxist party does win. It will be the last time I ever vote.  If the election is anywhere close to being fair. The Marxist party loses big.

Not much to disagree with.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline mcbammer

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2022, 07:21:39 AM »

There are no fiscal conservatives anymore ,except with the exception of Ron Paul .

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2022, 08:46:35 AM »
  I am a fiscal and social conservative, almost all my family and friends are the same.  There are plenty of fiscal conservatives out there,
   it is just that they happen to also be social conservatives.

It must be a difficult position for them to harbor fiscal conservative ideas on one hand and socially liberal ideas on the other.

....Bound to be a conflict !

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2022, 08:50:22 AM »

I agree.

Offline scattershot

• A Real Regular
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2022, 08:57:08 AM »
?

Well, at 76, my options are pretty much limited.

Won't tell...whatever my plan may or m not be, no sense telegraphing my punches, if I have any to throw.

Offline mcbammer

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2022, 10:06:28 AM »
  I am a fiscal and social conservative, almost all my family and friends are the same.  There are plenty of fiscal conservatives out there,

It must be a difficult position for them to harbor fiscal conservative ideas on one hand and socially liberal ideas on the other.

Absolutely it is a conflict ,  you cant buy votes and not spend money .

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2022, 03:28:35 AM »

?? Guess I am missing something, please elaborate..

Offline mcbammer

« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2022, 04:31:20 AM »

?? Guess I am missing something, please elaborate..
  I dont believe there is such a critter as a social conservative  Republican  but I would like to hear your definition of one is ,  tax & spend and passing out freebies  belongs to the Democrat camp .