Author Topic: DeSantis VS Tump  (Read 927 times)

Offline phalanx

• Trade Count: (0)
DeSantis VS Tump
« on: November 06, 2022, 05:14:13 AM »
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/conservatives-turn-trump-attacking-ron-desantis-ahead-midterms-what-idiot

I’d rather see DeSantis than Trump anyway. He doesn’t get all the liberal MSM BS like Trump does. I figured this would happen eventually. Some people think DeSantis is Hispanic, except he's an American born Italian. Served in the US Navy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_DeSantis
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
Re: DeSantis VS Tump
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2022, 05:35:29 AM »
Republicans have been hammered by the media, mostly starting with Bush Jr.  Clinton started it back in 1992.  Before that, they debated issues.  92% of the media votes liberal Democrat.  So you have that, as well as Hollywood, and the education system.  Lots to overcome.  GOP is still acting like it is the 1970's or 80's.  Trump figured it out and went on the offensive.  That is why they hate him so. 
Opelika Portal
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2022, 06:56:24 AM »
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/conservatives-turn-trump-attacking-ron-desantis-ahead-midterms-what-idiot

I’d rather see DeSantis than Trump anyway.

Governor is high as I see DeSantis going , he could never pull the crowds Trump can .

Offline Casull

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2022, 08:10:51 AM »

Governor is high as I see DeSantis going , he could never pull the crowds Trump can .

Maybe, but he could certainly pull bigger crowds than Brandon.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2022, 08:14:21 AM »
I'd like to see 8 years of Trump, with Trump learning to know when to just shut up.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline phalanx

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2022, 08:51:16 AM »

VP in a Trump administration. Much better than what we have now as a VP.
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2022, 08:54:04 AM »
From Phalanx;

" I’d rather see DeSantis than Trump anyway. He doesn’t get all the liberal MSM BS like Trump does. I figured this would happen eventually. Some people think DeSantis is Hispanic, except he's an American born Italian. Served in the US Navy."
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dream on..  If DeSantis even starts to run for the office..fake news will dump on him just that soon.

He will not escape..I have no doubts that they are already zeroing in..  The only reason they are not accusing him already, is because
  the clown they have running against him now, is nothing more than a sacrificial goat, and they are saving their ammo for the big
  show !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline mcbammer

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2022, 10:26:23 AM »
    Rumor is Pence will challenge Trump , IMO, Pence is washed up as a politician .

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2022, 01:29:31 AM »
personaly id rather have trump. But can he shut up when he should? Probably not. There are also alot of independents that would vote republican with about anyone else that would never vote for trump. I say elect santis and have him make trump the secretary of defense or secretary of state.
I'd like to see 8 years of Trump, with Trump learning to know when to just shut up.
blue lives matter

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2022, 01:59:05 AM »

Pence shot himself in the foot !  He didn't have to talk disparagingly of Trump.  He could have just kept his mouth shut..
  By turning on Trump as he did, as far as I am concerned..given the chance, he would join the Rinos..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2022, 03:46:29 AM »

Same here! And quit being seen with crooked televangelists like Kenneth Copeland. Copeland is one of the biggest religious crooks to ever grace the airwaves. I realize Copeland is a Trump supporter, but not a good Trump spokesperson. Most TV Evangelists are criminals that prey on Ignorant people.
How do you become a televangelist?
Be a compulsive liar.
Be a con artist.
Be greedy.
Convince television viewers that if they don’t send you money, they don’t believe in God..
Be sure to rid yourself of all integrity............. Trump needs to stay away from these types. I know it will bring along some votes, but I think will drive away more.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2022, 03:54:16 AM »
I think DeSantis is right where we need him. We need more True Conservative Governors like him to make this country Great again. DC is too corrupt to change without them working with a good conservative President. JMO!

Offline phalanx

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2022, 03:54:18 AM »

Pence shot himself in the foot !  He didn't have to talk disparagingly of Trump.  He could have just kept hjis mouth shut..

By turning on Trump as he did, as far as I am concerned..given the chance, he would join the Rinos..

I never have liked Pence.
Constantine III

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2022, 06:27:57 AM »

Same here! And quit being seen with crooked televangelists like Kenneth Copeland. Copeland is one of the biggest religious crooks to ever grace the airwaves. I realize Copeland is a Trump supporter, but not a good Trump spokesperson. Most TV Evangelists are criminals that prey on Ignorant people.
How do you become a televangelist?
Be a compulsive liar.
Be a con artist.
Be greedy.
Convince television viewers that if they don’t send you money, they don’t believe in God..
Be sure to rid yourself of all integrity............. Trump needs to stay away from these types. I know it will bring along some votes, but I think will drive away more.

So far as Trump's "mouth problem", try cutting him some slack.  He was born/raised in NY city, and their sense of humor is
    irritating to anybody who lives west- of the NY City boundaries.

However, he doesn't share much else with the bulk of NY City  residents.

....And Copeland is a phony from the get go..and Paula White should not  be preaching.  (1 Tim 2:11,12)

..But at least Trump honors God..protects helpless babes, likes guns, believes in law and order and has no difficulty telling a
    man from a woman..

Offline magooch

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2022, 06:55:05 AM »
Assuming the country is still intact in two more years, there will be debates and lots of campaigning that will shine the light very clearly on who will be the best choice.  I would not count out someone like Ted Cruz and there are others. 

The Donald can only do one more term and actually by the time two more years rolls by, he is getting to the age where if he is like most of us, he will be on a declining slope.  It might be better to have a little younger President.  Considering the way things are trending these days, I would not rule out a female.  Some of these ladies are showing that they know what is what and they are pretty feisty.
Swingem

Offline mcbammer

« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2022, 08:16:53 AM »
Assuming the country is still intact in two more years, there will be debates and lots of campaigning that will shine the light very clearly on who will be the best choice.  I would not count out someone like Ted Cruz and there are others. 

The Donald can only do one more term and actually by the time two more years rolls by, he is getting to the age where if he is like most of us, he will be on a declining slope.  It might be better to have a little younger President.  Considering the way things are trending these days, I would not rule out a female.  Some of these ladies are showing that they know what is what and they are pretty feisty.
  To me Cruz is borderline RINO , Trump has a gift ,  better known as the gift of gab .   . I currently  see one other candidate with those communication skills . [ Kari Lake ].

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2022, 09:13:03 AM »
I like Kari Lake, she really puts the msn clowns in their place...
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2022, 03:09:06 PM »
I believe Keri Lake will make a good gov. if elected.

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2022, 02:47:42 AM »
I'm in the Trump camp. DeSantis is a politician although he seems to be a fairly decent one. Trump isn't and that is a big plus for me. Now if Greg Abbott from Texas decided to run I might have to change my mind.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2022, 11:04:17 AM »
I would love to see President Trump get 4 more years in office.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2022, 11:35:32 AM »
Which is why I suggested Kari Lake as Veep for Trump next time around.  However, I am not sure any rising governor would opt for veep, since the leap from governor may be easier than from the veep seat.,
   Trump is far more alert and mentally sharp than many who are at half his age, so I think he could easily do 4 more years ..especially if he performs as well as he did in the first 4.

DeSantis is great, but he has plenty of time, and we should save his great popularity for 2028 perhaps.

Offline phalanx

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2022, 11:45:39 AM »
I would love to see President Trump get 4 more years in office.

He would be the best one to clean this Biden mess up and fire a lot of these liberals.
Constantine III

Offline phalanx

Constantine III