Author Topic: Tulsi explains..  (Read 654 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Tulsi explains..
« on: November 07, 2022, 07:13:57 AM »
   Tulsi explains why she left the Democrats... It begins with being a soldier and a veteran,  and her oath to protect and defend the
  Constitution of the United States..
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XISP6pnWLcA
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Tulsi explains..
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2022, 01:50:48 PM »
BS, she endorsed Bernie Sanders, she's a Democrat.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Dee

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2022, 02:49:00 PM »
She's trying to remain relevant.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2022, 03:08:41 PM »
Many of us have experienced a similar situation..  It can be politically, artistically, and also spiritually.

Politically for instance6.... Rudy Giuliani    Artistically ..everyone who willingly ventures into an art or craft that is new to them....

Spiritually... How many people claim their salvation every day?

I don't know why anyone has such a negative view of Tulsi.. Perhaps her politics is not exactly like our own, but she is far improved
   over the usual Democrat...and given a little time, she may well come around in a big way..

Meanwhile, she is helping we conservatives immensely, by exposing the deep corruption of the Democrat party.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Dee

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2022, 01:00:43 AM »
Many of us have experienced a similar situation..  It can be politically, artistically, and also spiritually.

Politically for instance6.... Rudy Giuliani    Artistically ..everyone who willingly ventures into an art or craft that is new to them....

Spiritually... How many people claim their salvation every day?

I don't know why anyone has such a negative view of Tulsi.. Perhaps her politics is not exactly like our own, but she is far improved
   over the usual Democrat...and given a little time, she may well come around in a big way..

Meanwhile, she is helping we conservatives immensely, by exposing the deep corruption of the Democrat party.

Y'all just keep pettin that pretty little snake. It just proves your slow learners. She may have quit her party, but that doesn't mean she quit her views. Here are some of'em.

IF YOU SETTLE FOR LESS, YOU GET LESS.

https://www.ontheissues.org/2020/Tulsi_Gabbard_Gun_Control.htm

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2022, 01:26:42 AM »
 I have led I don't know how many people in prayer, to taking their option of salvation. I didn't accuse them of having gotten drunk 12 years ago, nor using God's name in vain last week while watching a football game.

I took their word that they were serious in their change of heart.  Through the years I have seen some few slipped back, apparently
    not sincere from the get-go.

But the majority have led as decent a life as they can and still revere their creator.  I once had just such a life and just such a
   revelation, know what a difference it has made for me, and am still delighted when I can share the GOOD NEWS (Gospel)..

She could be a phony, but  she strikes me as a person who yet retains some honor, and is left cold by the Democrats, once she has observed them from the inside.

How about we cut her a break, at least until we see otherwise..

Offline Dee

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2022, 01:27:29 AM »
Y'all just keep pettin that pretty little snake. It just proves your slow learners. She may have quit her party, but that doesn't mean she quit her views. Here are some of'em.

https://www.ontheissues.org/2020/Tulsi_Gabbard_Gun_Control.htm
I get a 404 error on that link. Link removed.

??

Try it again I've corrected it. She's pro gun control,  pro abortion, ect.

Offline Dee

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2022, 01:29:28 AM »
I have led I don't know how many people in prayer, to taking their option of salvation. I didn't accuse them of having gotten drunk 12 years ago, nor using God's name in vain last week while watching a football game.

I took their word that they were serious in their change of heart.  Through the years I have seen some few slipped back, apparently
    not sincere from the get-go.

But the majority have led as decent a life as they can and still revere their creator.  I once had just such a life and just such a
   revelation, know what a difference it has made for me, and am still delighted when I can share the GOOD NEWS (Gospel)..

She could be a phony, but  she strikes me as a person who yet retains some honor, and is left cold by the Democrats, once she has observed them from the inside.

How about we cut her a break, at least until we see otherwise..

Go ahead. "Cut her a break"

You pet that snake all you want. Listen to what she says, and IGNORE HER VOTING RECORD. I'd expect nuthin less.

IGNORE HER ENDORSEMENT OF BERNIESANDERS FOR PRESIDENT.  IGNORE HER ANTI 2ND AMENDMENT VOTING, AND IGNORE HER PRO ABORTION VIEWS. ::)

While you're at it, why don't you cut Liz Cheney a break to. She's just taking up for her daddy.

Offline Dee

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2022, 02:17:11 AM »
TulsiGabbard has quit the Democratic party because they have become radicalized. Just because she has quit the party, doesn't mean she has changed her liberal views.
Shes a politician,  tryin to remain relevant. 
NOBODY HAS ASKED HER THE HARD QUESTIONS,  AND THEY WON'T.

SHES RIDIN THE WAVE, AND GULLIBLE PEOPLE ARE FALLING FOR IT. AGAIN!  : ::)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2022, 02:35:39 AM »
  Sorry, perhaps I am too forgiving...but I just can't be so bitter. THat kind of bitterness can eat a man up...like acid..

Offline Dee

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2022, 02:45:26 AM »
  Sorry, perhaps I am too forgiving...but I just can't be so bitter. THat kind of bitterness can eat a man up...like acid..

LOVE THE WAY YOU TRY TO TWIST THE NARRATIVE TO WHERE YOU'RE THE PASSIONATE FORGIVING EVANGILIST, AND I'M THE "EAT UP WITH BITTERNESS" UNFORGIVING VILLIAN. ::)

I'M NOT BITTER,  AND I'M ALSO NOT THE GULLIBLE OLD FOOL THAT CAN BE SOLD A BILL OF GOODS. I VOTE , AND MAKE DECISIONS BASED ON FACTS, AND YOU MAKE YOUR DECISIONS BASED ON "SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS. I'M ALSO GRATEFUL THAT YOU VOTE IN NEW YORK, AND NOT TEXAS.  ;)

PATHETIC ::).

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2022, 03:16:23 AM »

LOVE THE WAY YOU TRY TO TWIST THE NARRATIVE TO WHERE YOU'RE THE PASSIONATE FORGIVING EVANGILIST, AND I'M THE "EAT UP WITH BITTERNESS" UNFORGIVING VILLIAN. ::)

I'M NOT BITTER,  AND I'M ALSO NOT THE GULLIBLE OLD FOOL THAT CAN BE SOLD A BILL OF GOODS. I VOTE , AND MAKE DECISIONS BASED ON FACTS, AND YOU MAKE YOUR DECISIONS BASED ON "SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS. I'M ALSO GRATEFUL THAT YOU VOTE IN NEW YORK, AND NOT TEXAS.  ;)

Good Dee, you have stated where your decisions come from...but please don't be so presumptous as to attempt to explain from
   where my thoughts originate.

..And BTW TM... Zelden is pro-gun. NYSRPA endorses Zelden..   

https://www.nysrpa.org/april-2022-bullet-vote-for-lee-zeldin-for-new-york-state-governor/

Offline Dee

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2022, 03:20:36 AM »
Well, she ain't in Texas, so likely will never affect us. I'm just amazed that after quitting the democratic party everyone has fell so in love with her, given her past voting, and the media never asking her anything but softball stuff.
But those same folks were singing Joe manchin praises right up to the time he voted Biden.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2022, 03:26:27 AM »
Well, she ain't in Texas, so likely will never affect us. I'm just amazed that after quitting the democratic party everyone has fell so in love with her, given her past voting, and the media never asking her anything but softball stuff.
But those same folks were singing Joe manchin praises right up to the time he voted Biden.

I don't know anyone who has "fallen in love" with her, but we are hopeful..but watchful.  I don't see many here who are fooled by
   Manchin..  Sometimes wishing that he would vote rightly, but not counting on it.

Offline Drilling Man

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2022, 04:35:50 AM »
  Until she PROVES differently, I have to judge her on her voting record!

In other words, I don't trust her!  I like her, but I don't trust her!

TRUST is EARNED not given!!

DM
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline geosmin

« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2022, 05:31:30 AM »

Political slippage has always come from political moderates.

Offline Dee

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2022, 08:17:55 AM »

Good Dee, you have stated where your decisions come from...but please don't be so presumptous as to attempt to explain from
   where my thoughts originate.

..And BTW TM... Zelden is pro-gun. NYSRPA endorses Zelden..   

https://www.nysrpa.org/april-2022-bullet-vote-for-lee-zeldin-for-new-york-state-governor/
;)

Why not? You did mine. Hypocrisy suits you. 

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2022, 11:42:05 AM »
Whether it is political, spiritual, educational, or otherwise... do you believe in human redemption?

Offline Dee

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2022, 11:58:46 AM »
Whether it is political, spiritual, educational, or otherwise... do you believe in human redemption?

I believe what I see, and if it doesn't match what I hear, I revert to what I see.

Do you believe in religious zealots?

BTW,  The religious channel is 11 doors down, which is where your trying to go with this, so here ya go saint ironglow.
If you wanna defend a Bernie Sanders supporter, that has said she backs the 2nd Amendment,  but votes against it, and IS FOR nationwide abortion,  go ahead, I don't care. She's an easy read, and so are you. Your a conservative.   SOMETIMES.   ;)

Matthew Chapter 7 verses 16 thru 23 kjv  ;)

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2022, 12:37:30 PM »

Political NO!

She is and always will be the lying, cheating, baby killing person she always was.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Dee

« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2022, 12:41:48 PM »

Political NO!

She is and always will be the lying, cheating, baby killing person she always was.

ADZACKLY! Until "PROVEN" otherwise.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2022, 01:13:00 PM »
I base judgement on what someone does, and not what they say. All we have seen of Tulsi is her past voting record. We have certainly have heard of late what she has to say. Trying to save her hide? Maybe. A wolf in sheeps clothing? Maybe. There isn't one politician that I trust by their words alone. Especially one that has been part of the Marxist party.

As far as Manchin goes he votes with the Democrats most of the time, then pretends to be upset on things Biden says. Like recently he voted for the massive bill that was called a inflation reduction bill. LOL. Anyone with half a brain knows spending all that money will just drive inflation further. Then to try and save his pathetic hide. He pretends to be angry when Biden said he is going to shut every coal fire power plant down.  Are we to believe his words? I sure don't. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn