Author Topic: might take flack for this one  (Read 1379 times)

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: might take flack for this one
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2022, 12:13:52 PM »
I don’t like gov dewine. Yet, voted for the worm because as I said “ if he did not lift the covid mandates (that I was not abiding) he would never receive my vote”. The worm did and I had a choice between him and a worse worm, so I cast my ballot for him, albeit hard...

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2022, 11:11:32 PM »
     Did these "sensitive"  folks ever stop to  think why we had no casualties in Afghanistan for the last 18 months
not a chance. Those bleading heart liberal cowards sit back and let real men and women die for them then complain no matter which way the outcome goes. Only fighting they want to do is for there right to murder babbies that cant fight back and gay rights and to allow our schools to take the word parent out of the dictionary. If it got physical it would be entertaining. 300 protesters trying to bitch slap you and the other 700 running for the woods.
blue lives matter

Offline JoeG52

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Contributor
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2022, 04:08:22 AM »
Trump really hurt us in the PA Senate race. In the primaries he endorsed Dr Oz. The primary should have been between McCormick and Barnette. Dr Oz squeaked by McCormick in the primary by 31.2% to 31.1% with Barnette getting 24.7%.  McCormick or Barnette would have had a much better chance of beating Fetterman than Dr Oz.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2022, 05:08:17 AM »
I don’t like gov dewine. Yet, voted for the worm because as I said “ if he did not lift the covid mandates (that I was not abiding) he would never receive my vote”. The worm did and I had a choice between him and a worse worm, so I cast my ballot for him, albeit hard...

My brother in law is a state senator in Ohio, he said the Republicans made enough gains that they can control Dewine. Although Dewine is a fellow republican,  they don't agree with a lot of his crap.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Casull

« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2022, 07:24:39 AM »
Worst inflation ever. Worst collapse in real wages ever. Worst crime wave ever. Worst border crises ever. I don't like Trump's ego, his mean tweets, and the republicans he endorsed. So I'm going to go vote for the collapse of America, and suppression of my freedoms.   

You're trying to impress common sense on the left.  And, that just ain't possible.  Would you rather have mean tweets or a ruined economy?  Unfortunately the left would not choose the answer you and I would.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Casull

« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2022, 07:27:06 AM »
you and me both. I was up at 3am to see the results. Figured id be celebrating and all this has done is depress me and take any hope at all that theres still sanity in this country. Only thing that keeps me from puking is the fact pelosi will lose control of the house. What scares me too is what will happen in 24. That many democrats that are so radical they couldnt see the the shitstorm biden created. Will biden start kissing up enough to the republicans in power that the independents that we all know are mostly democrats will side with the next democratic candidate. Sadly i hope the republicans dont waste time trying to impeach biden or spend all there time going after hunter for revenge. That will just turn off more of them. Concentrate on the economy, energy, immigration and our military and blow off all that controversial crap till after 24. Whats really a thorn in my side is there about going to have to leave the abortion issue alone till then too. We may have to take a couple bullets to insure we win the war. 

I believe that 99.9999999 of the Media hated/Hates Trump,
30% of the living voters do also.
I feel the Dem's skimmed just enough votes this time, to keep them a float and not cause Alarm.
 The Presidential vote will show Democratic
I may throw up before this day is over

The problem is that if Republicans concentrate on doing the right things, the press and the left will give Biden ALL the credit for it in the next election.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2022, 04:02:13 AM »
When Republicans are in power they don't do the right thing either. They just bicker and fuss among themselves and there are always those just looking to throw a monkey wrench into everything they can. TOO many are RINOs.

Neither political party is interested in doing the right thing. It's all about power and staying in office where the perks are excellent and the money flows into their pockets. Even Bernie, the dumbest, most worthless of politicians, became  a multi-millionaire while only drawing a senator's salary.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline gene_225

• A Real Regular
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2022, 04:10:41 AM »
And any who think there is any difference between the major parties is seriously deluded. Neither are wearing any clothes just like their kings..

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2022, 04:36:46 AM »
The majority of politicians (Especially in DC) are playing us like the good cop vs mean cop drill. Most are on the same sheet of music when behind closed doors, and the cameras and microphones are turned off. We just keep voting for the snakes with the smaller fangs for the most part.

It takes a revolutionary war to really get change. History shows this. The cabal running things are too big to think we can vote it out. We thought voting in Trump (a non politician) could get the job done. He showed us just how big the shadow government really is. They pretty much shut down everything he tried to do. When he fired a snake like Comey of the FBI, another one took his place.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline scattershot

• A Real Regular
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2022, 04:43:26 AM »
Don't have to vote D, just have to not vote R. When I grew up in Nebraska as a kid, if my dad didn't like the major party candidates, he voted Cowboy Party. There are still other parties besides the D & R's.

I tried that once, with Ross Perot. It split the vote enough to give us 8 years of the Clinton crime family. We have a two party system here, like it or not.
Like Like x 1 Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2022, 06:43:33 AM »
i dont really think so casull. now the democratic party might try to take a broad ranging credit for it but there ready to send old joe down the road too. Matter of fact i IF they could come out of it saving face theyd probably not balk at impeachment other then to make claims that the republicans are attacking them and somehow its not racially correct or gender correct or some other woke bs. Hes just cannon fodder to them right now. If they can gain from it they will blow him into the stratosphere. only thing i think that keeps it from already happening is they still dont have a viable candidate to go up against someone like Desantis 
you and me both. I was up at 3am to see the results. Figured id be celebrating and all this has done is depress me and take any hope at all that theres still sanity in this country. Only thing that keeps me from puking is the fact pelosi will lose control of the house. What scares me too is what will happen in 24. That many democrats that are so radical they couldnt see the the shitstorm biden created. Will biden start kissing up enough to the republicans in power that the independents that we all know are mostly democrats will side with the next democratic candidate. Sadly i hope the republicans dont waste time trying to impeach biden or spend all there time going after hunter for revenge. That will just turn off more of them. Concentrate on the economy, energy, immigration and our military and blow off all that controversial crap till after 24. Whats really a thorn in my side is there about going to have to leave the abortion issue alone till then too. We may have to take a couple bullets to insure we win the war. 

I believe that 99.9999999 of the Media hated/Hates Trump,
30% of the living voters do also.
I feel the Dem's skimmed just enough votes this time, to keep them a float and not cause Alarm.
 The Presidential vote will show Democratic
I may throw up before this day is over

The problem is that if Republicans concentrate on doing the right things, the press and the left will give Biden ALL the credit for it in the next election.
blue lives matter

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2022, 06:53:57 AM »
i dont really think so casull. now the democratic party might try to take a broad ranging credit for it but there ready to send old joe down the road too. Matter of fact i IF they could come out of it saving face theyd probably not balk at impeachment other then to make claims that the republicans are attacking them and somehow its not racially correct or gender correct or some other woke bs. Hes just cannon fodder to them right now. If they can gain from it they will blow him into the stratosphere. only thing i think that keeps it from already happening is they still dont have a viable candidate to go up against someone like Desantis

The first name cast out there , to replace Joey was Fetterman , And I'm not so sure he doesnt have a chance. 

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2022, 08:37:19 AM »
No i think they know better then to try another brain dead one. my guess is they have a secret weapon hidden away so that the republicans dont have alot of time to dig up dirt on him. Would even doubt if you see another basement campaign when it starts. Why would they debate. i would just possible take votes away from them. They know there followers are brain dead and will vote for there canidate as long as he isnt aired out in public for what he is. That birds already flown for Fetterman.

The first name cast out there , to replace Joey was Fetterman , And I'm not so sure he doesnt have a chance.
blue lives matter

Offline darkgael

• The readiness is all. 4049 posts from the “old” gb
« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2022, 12:15:06 AM »
If we had more voters with keen analytical powers, we could easily elect Trump again, and get back on the road to real progress.
If Mr. Trump were to be elected again, would his term be considered his second or would it be a first term since it is not consecutive to his first first?

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2022, 01:17:57 AM »
INDOCTRINATION REGARDING ELECTIONS WORKS!
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2022, 03:57:27 AM »
heck they could probably pick anyone. They got it down pat. Lie about what there going to do to buy votes with no intention of following through and even spin doctoring it to make it look like the republicans fault. Look at the student loan bs. He knew he didnt have the power to do it so just pretend right before midterms. Look at gun control. They screamed about it for 2 years but have basically done nothing. Makes you ashamed of your own country to know that half of it is that gullible.
blue lives matter

Offline phalanx

« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2022, 04:53:55 AM »
yup gene he should be on tv today swallowing his giant pride and apologizing to DeSantis and announcing he is not seeking reelection and backing out of politics completely. He needs to think about the country he claims to love not his own personal pride.  but is that possible? i doubt it.

And it is his egotistical pride that motivates his mouth. He needs to back out, and back DeSantis.

True, DeSantis does sound Presidential in his speeches.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2022, 09:40:18 AM »
The people I personally know that
don't like DJT base their dislike on
"YOU'RE FIRED . . " and the "grab em
in the p**** . . . " statement.
Also the jealousy and envy of the
wealthy that many people have.
Some are even talking about his
wife as if she was bought

The same people don't say anything
about joe bidet making the reckless
statement about shooting through a
door at perceived intruders with his
famous double barreled shotgun
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline DDZ

« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2022, 09:45:57 AM »
DeSantis? Trump? Or any other conservative presidential candidate. Won't matter. They will lose to what ever Marxist is running on the democratic party. I don't think we will ever see another president that is even moderately conservative.  People are still basing outcomes on our elections being fair.  Ain't ever going to happen.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2022, 10:12:23 AM »
If we had more voters with keen analytical powers, we could easily elect Trump again, and get back on the road to real progress.
If Mr. Trump were to be elected again, would his term be considered his second or would it be a first term since it is not consecutive to his first first?

Two terms, doesn't matter if consecutive or not, two is all they get.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline scattershot

• A Real Regular
« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2022, 11:26:26 AM »
I guess I don't buy it. So what are people's thoughts? I don't like Trump so I'm going to vote for Marxists that have been dismantling America.  Yeah that makes sense.

Trump Derangement Syndrome runs deep. I was thrilled when he won the 2000 election, and I still think he was one of the best presidents we have had, but he sounds like he’s coming unwrapped a little lately.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2022, 12:32:19 PM »
I guess I don't buy it. So what are people's thoughts? I don't like Trump so I'm going to vote for Marxists that have been dismantling America.  Yeah that makes sense.

Trump Derangement Syndrome runs deep. I was thrilled when he won the 2000 election, and I still think he was one of the best presidents we have had, but he sounds like he’s coming unwrapped a little lately.

How would you handle all the attacks on him, his family and everyone that backs him? Just maybe, you’d come a bit unwrapped...

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2022, 10:16:17 PM »
I hear you. if it was me that was the target of all the bs trump has been id probably be in prison for life or laying on the table with needles in my veins. I dont like the way he acts but can sure understand his bitterness. Bu then to be honest most presidents get treated like crap. Even biden must hate watching the news. Thing is to be a good president you have to be able to put that personal crap to the side and get the job done. Trump did that in his first 4 years but i think hes stepped over the edge and what i want is the next four to be fixing this country not a personal vendetta against every democrat in office. Thats there game. We have to rise about it. I really dont think trump is the man id trust to do that.

How would you handle all the attacks on him, his family and everyone that backs him? Just maybe, you’d come a bit unwrapped...
blue lives matter
Agree Agree x 1 View List