Author Topic: Trump or DeSantis...  (Read 718 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Trump or DeSantis...
« on: November 17, 2022, 03:18:42 AM »
 I would be pleased with either one, and just like to think how blessed our side is with viable candidates..

Now, if only we could get HONEST elections..

Newsmax asks their viewers to speak up...  They replied 60/40 ..Trump/DeSantis...about what one should expect at this stage.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline phalanx

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Trump or DeSantis...
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2022, 04:11:17 AM »
DeSantis, Trump gets to upset with the media jerks, instead of ignoring them. Still either one is OK , the far Left candidates are a joke. Besides ,any national election is rigged anymore.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline DDZ

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2022, 06:39:30 AM »
Sorry I'm not going to go along with what the media, the majority of republicans, and the talking heads have to say about Trump, and how its time he should step down.  The way I see it is DeSantis is more of a politician, and we all know how politicians can waiver, and go with the direction of the wind.  Trump isn't a politician, and he has proven he doesn't waiver.  Saying that its time for Trump to step aside is falling into the hands of the media, the Marxist party, and everyone else that has been hating on Trump.
They hate Trump, but they really hate anyone that supports Trump. They expect everyone to go along with financing their special interests with our tax dollars until the end of time. They couldn’t stand having their interests put on the back burner for four years while Trump advanced the interests of the American people. Trump’s willingness to actually stand, and deliver for the people, actually giving us a resemblance of control over the government, wasn’t supposed to happen. 
I thought Trumps speech was great the other day. He didn't go off into the stolen election, or directions he normally would take. He said what needs to stop, and what needs to be done for America, and Americans. 
People get all upset at what trump has said, and how he is a Narcissist, but I really don't much give a damn about that. I care what he does, and he has shown me he wants what is best for Americans, and America. He would get my vote without even thinking about it over DeSantis. I'm sick and tired of voting for politicians, and Trump isn't one. Its why the republican establishment hates him as much as the Marxist party does.   
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2022, 07:02:35 AM »
  The Demonrats didn't blow all their ammo during Trump's tenure.  They made up a plethora of BS then..what's to stop them from doing the same again?  They have more BS than the cattle barn at the county fair..

So why are we hearing such negative things about our President!     ....Because we can expect it from the Demonrats, and the Rinos are taking this pause, to attack the man who upset their pet rackets.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2022, 07:35:19 AM »
Too early to tell; what happens with the Republican controlled Congess will have a huge impact.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2022, 07:49:31 AM »
DDZ..,

Yep, I thought Trump's speech was pretty good, too. But there's a lot of anybody-but-Trump voters and a complicit salivating Marxist media that would look forward to chewing up Trump and supporting the anti-Trump Biden Regime. This phenomena is probably worse than ever. All Biden or his next in line needs to do is let media crucify Trump, hang out in the basement, and rig some key precincts. Combine this with turncoat republicans against Trump, and it might not be a winning combination.
The strategy requires more thought.
Keep in mind where we are in the Demonazi tyranny overtaking our country, actually required a  guy like Trump for the Demonazi anti-Trump faction to reverberate off of....... know what I mean?

I agree, but I don't think Trump and/or DeSantis will win. Or any conservative for that matter.  Not with all the mass mail out of ballots, and ballot harvesting in play. Especially in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pa. They only need to cheat in these states, because no conservative president can with without them.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline geosmin

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2022, 08:12:50 AM »
Sorry I'm not going to go along with what the media, the majority of republicans, and the talking heads have to say about Trump, and how its time he should step down.  The way I see it is DeSantis is more of a politician, and we all know how politicians can waiver, and go with the direction of the wind.  Trump isn't a politician, and he has proven he doesn't waiver.  Saying that its time for Trump to step aside is falling into the hands of the media, the Marxist party, and everyone else that has been hating on Trump.
They hate Trump, but they really hate anyone that supports Trump. They expect everyone to go along with financing their special interests with our tax dollars until the end of time. They couldn’t stand having their interests put on the back burner for four years while Trump advanced the interests of the American people. Trump’s willingness to actually stand, and deliver for the people, actually giving us a resemblance of control over the government, wasn’t supposed to happen.
I thought Trumps speech was great the other day. He didn't go off into the stolen election, or directions he normally would take. He said what needs to stop, and what needs to be done for America, and Americans. 
People get all upset at what trump has said, and how he is a Narcissist, but I really don't much give a damn about that. I care what he does, and he has shown me he wants what is best for Americans, and America. He would get my vote without even thinking about it over DeSantis. I'm sick and tired of voting for politicians, and Trump isn't one. Its why the republican establishment hates him as much as the Marxist party does.   

Well said.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2022, 09:06:14 AM »
I think if Trump would do away with the incessant bragging, and stick to the issues he could win again, given what the country will likely go through in the next 2 years.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2022, 01:49:10 PM »
I think if Trump would do away with the incessant bragging, and stick to the issues he could win again, given what the country will likely go through in the next 2 years.

^^^THIS^^^  ..could happen.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2022, 11:36:10 AM »
Has a person who is running for the presidency, before the primary, ever chosen a VP choice when they throw their hat in the ring? I might be a wise decision. Say if Trump said he was going to choose Keri Lake as his running mate if elected in the primary.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline phalanx

In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline Drilling Man

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2022, 04:58:43 AM »
  Agreed!  But I think that would be harder for him to do, than being president, in these crapola times!

DM