Author Topic: WTH  (Read 340 times)

Offline NH Yankee

• Trade Count: (1)
WTH
« on: November 20, 2022, 08:43:33 AM »
I am not an attorney and I may have missed something in the "news".  I remember the FBI said that, so far, the raid on Mar A Lago has produced nothing.  If Jan 6 was an insurrection than I guess someone's definiotion has been rewritten.  So on what grounds does the DOJ have to convene a special counsel, a Democrat and not unbiased?  Could it be the impending US House committee hearings on the Bidens'?   Do the Dems realize that a lot of Reps want Trump gone and the Reps could do the dirty work for the Dems or does the internal pollong show that Trump is a MAJOR force? (probably)  IMHO I trust licking a tootsi roll that had been sitting on a toilet seat in Tiajuna whore house more than I trust my government. 
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: WTH
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2022, 01:00:40 PM »
I am not an attorney and I may have missed something in the "news".  I remember the FBI said that, so far, the raid on Mar A Lago has produced nothing.  If Jan 6 was an insurrection than I guess someone's definiotion has been rewritten.  So on what grounds does the DOJ have to convene a special counsel, a Democrat and not unbiased?  Could it be the impending US House committee hearings on the Bidens'?   Do the Dems realize that a lot of Reps want Trump gone and the Reps could do the dirty work for the Dems or does the internal pollong show that Trump is a MAJOR force? (probably)  IMHO I trust licking a tootsi roll that had been sitting on a toilet seat in Tiajuna whore house more than I trust my government.

“Come on man” tell us what you really think :)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2022, 01:12:54 PM »

In my younger days I had the displeasure of occasionally working indirectly with FBI agents whom were mostly lawyers. I'll say that I've never trusted a lawyer, or a politician, and in my 73 years I've not been led to believe that my distrust was unwarranted
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Online magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2022, 06:17:04 PM »
Well at least these days there is opposition enough that at least some of the chicanery in our commie guvmint is being revealed.  Not to say that it will stop the Dems from trying every dirty trick in their playbook to mess this country up.  There needs to be an uprising and a lot of lefty officials need to swing.
Swingem