Author Topic: What in the world is happening?  (Read 616 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
What in the world is happening?
« on: November 23, 2022, 11:56:06 AM »
  This video starts out with some Christian ladies inviting an author/futurist in to speak about his specialty..that of tracking global events.

I don't know or care what brand of Christianity these ladies represent, but this man did pique my interest, as he made some very basic sense.

I must admit...with a somewhat reddened face, that his conclusions more closely match the views of TM, Billy,
  Mule and others..than it does mine.

It is not in my nature to hide what appears to be cogent  information, even when it crushes part of my view.

Check out this discussion... You can go past the first 2 minutes of "lady Chatter" and go to the meat of the subject.

Although I still think Putin was not kosher when he invaded the Ukraine, and the Russia, Iran, China axis is a fact..this futurist researcher, certainly puts forth a very comprehensible explanation....one that has somewhat upset MY apple cart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wZjkv-10B4

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
Re: What in the world is happening?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2022, 11:58:23 AM »
  Wallnau has given here, perhaps the most comprehensive explanation of what is truly happening in this world today. He covers everything from world economics, crooked elections, the LBGTQ mess and transhumanism..

Further info on Lance Wallnau..
    https://www.amazon.com/Books-Lance-Wallnau/s?rh=n%3A283155%2Cp_lbr_one_browse-bin%3ALance+Wallnau
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline TrumpWon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2022, 12:08:11 PM »

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2022, 12:23:50 PM »
He was a certainly a big help on Mastriano’ s gubernatorial campaign

https://www.inquirer.com/news/lance-wallnau-doug-mastriano-pennsylvania-governor-shapiro-20220920.html?outputType=amp

..And the forces he describes are a great aid in helping the great dragon take over...sometimes evil prevails.  God's people and the just side don't always win...but they will win in the end !
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline DDZ

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2022, 12:30:11 PM »
I believe he is right about Russia. I believe what he said about Trump to be true, but I don't believe this is God's reset. I believe that it is God's end times, and day of reckoning that is on the way. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2022, 12:33:19 PM »
I believe he is right about Russia. I believe what he said about Trump to be true, but I don't believe this is God's reset. I believe that it is God's end times, and day of reckoning that is on the way.

I won't dispute that, since it is likely  as valid as any other conclusion...only God can clearly see the end.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2022, 01:18:10 AM »
Hey TM;
  I was speaking seriously, after receiving some enlightening information..  So far as the T-shirt is concerned,
   I can easily spot photo=shop when I see it.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2022, 01:39:58 AM »
Well let's see here. One is wantin to control the narrative of others posts, and one a continuing Russian apologist. Both relying on someone else's opinion.

I personally don't like the killing of innocent civilians regardless of the cause claims. And yes, the United States has participated in such wholesale slaughters since its inception.

The world has always been a cruel place since Adam fell for Eve.

Not even Jesus knows when the end will come. People said this is the end times when WWI was raging.  Same thing during WWII.

Like I said, the world is a cruel place, and I've seen it up close what people are capable of doing to each other.

Natural selection is not just for deer and mustangs. It applies to everything, and everybody.

I, nor anyone here, can do a damn thing about it. Just decide what you're gonna put up with in your own personal space.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2022, 02:05:40 AM »
Well let's see here. One is wantin to control the narrative of others posts, and one a continuing Russian apologist. Both relying on someone else's opinion.
 So, who is trying to 'control the narrative' ?  You have the same opportunity to speak here as ANYONE else..just say something that is worth listening to.

I personally don't like the killing of innocent civilians regardless of the cause claims. And yes, the United States has participated in such wholesale slaughters since its inception.
  ..And I have made it clear from the outset, that I deplored the invasion of the Ukraine...and reiterated my regrets that so many Ukrainians and Russians need die to bolster the ego of a dictator

Adam fell of his own volition..

Not even Jesus knows when the end will come. People said this is the end times when WWI was raging.  Same thing during WWII.
 Some also thought the great changes would occur during the first century, while some even today,
 actually believe that "end times" events were manifested at that time (the Preterists).  One can speculate without harm, so long as they keep the basic truths in mind.

Like I said, the world is a cruel place, and I've seen it up close what people are capable of doing to each other.

Yes, after living a few decades on this old blue ball, each of us have witnessed cruelty, hate, and
  duplicity indeed. ..It is the nature of fallen mankind. 

Natural selection is not just for deer and mustangs. It applies to everything, and everybody.

"Natural selection" being a term originating with Darwin's theory.

I, nor anyone here, can do a damn thing about it. Just decide what you're gonna put up with in your own personal space.

..And that is a viable alternative, but don't expect all others to take exactly the same route..

Have a very happy Thanksgiving, and reflect upon your blessings..

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2022, 02:16:06 AM »
 So, who is trying to 'control the narrative' ?  You have the same opportunity to speak here as ANYONE else..just say something that is worth listening to.

..And I have made it clear from the outset, that I deplored the invasion of the Ukraine...and reiterated my regrets that so many Ukrainians and Russians need die to bolster the ego of a dictator

Adam fell of his own volition..

Some also thought the great changes would occur during the first century, while some even today,
 actually believe that "end times" events were manifested at that time (the Preterists).  One can speculate without harm, so long as they keep the basic truths in mind.

Yes, after living a few decades on this old blue ball, each of us have witnessed cruelty, hate, and
  duplicity indeed. ..It is the nature of fallen mankind. 

"Natural selection" being a term originating with Darwin's theory.

..And that is a viable alternative, but don't expect all others to take exactly the same route..

Have a very happy Thanksgiving, and reflect upon your blessings..

Aaaa, another "red letter edition" breakdown sentence by sentence. Just like Jesus, "instructive", and "informative".  ::)
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline gene_225

• A Real Regular
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2022, 02:50:45 AM »
  This video starts out with some Christian ladies inviting an author/futurist in to speak about his specialty..that of tracking global events.

I don't know or care what brand of Christianity these ladies represent, but this man did pique my interest, as he made some very basic sense.

I must admit...with a somewhat reddened face, that his conclusions more closely match the views of TM, Billy,
  Mule and others..than it does mine.

It is not in my nature to hide what appears to be cogent  information, even when it crushes part of my view.

Check out this discussion... You can go past the first 2 minutes of "lady Chatter" and go to the meat of the subject.

Although I still think Putin was not kosher when he invaded the Ukraine, and the Russia, Iran, China axis is a fact..this futurist researcher, certainly puts forth a very comprehensible explanation....one that has somewhat upset MY apple cart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wZjkv-10B4

Certainly is interesting to watch.

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2022, 03:12:43 AM »
We don't know the day nor the hour of Jesus' return.  However, we can know the signs and seasons.  Israel is back in it's homeland.  People are calling good evil and evil good, especially the LBGTQ community.  They are trying to diminish or destroy Christianity and the Christian influence in politics, sports, entertainment, etc.  Fuel, and food may be in short supply this winter or spring.  Remember they will throw their money in the streets because it can't buy food.  Wars and rummers of wars.  Murder, robbery, etc seems to be rampant.  Disease has become pandemic.  People are traveling to and fro.  The family unit has broken down.  Drugs and alcohol are in heavy use.  People are lovers of pleasure more than lovers of God.  There is no respect for the elderly.  Families are turning against each other. 

So many things we have been warned about in the end times are and have been taking place.  Not only here, but world wide.  Only two things have not happened, one is Israel rebuilding the Temple, and the revealing of the anti-Christ. 
Opelika Portal