Author Topic: What liars and hypocrites..don't mandate for themselves.  (Read 557 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
What liars and hypocrites..don't mandate for themselves.
« on: November 26, 2022, 12:15:00 PM »
  Congress not required to take vaccine...
     https://www.foxnews.com/politics/congress-exempt-biden-covid-19-vaccine-mandate

Neither must the White House or staff take the vaccine...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-mandating-covid-vaccines-for-white-house

...But still the "useful idiots" will line up like cowed sheep, to help them rob elections.

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline TrumpWon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: What liars and hypocrites..don't mandate it for themselves.
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2022, 07:18:22 AM »
Those pages are 13 months old. Wonder if anyone fact checked them?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2022, 10:37:21 AM »

:D ;D ;D Trying to weasel out for your string pullers?      Yes, those pages were published back in Sept 2021,
    about 13 months ago, but they are speaking about EARLIER actions by the White House and congress.

You will note, however. that even by the Sept 2021 date, the rest of us had been under mask/vax mandate for
        going on 2 years   

Nice try Punch, maybe next time you can bring Judy along to help you out..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2022, 12:27:44 PM »

I remember this and a plethora of other hypocritical “do as I say not as I do” scenarios... good try though... I also remember reading about govt organizations that troll social media sites offering alternative views too weaken the resolve of fence riders and those that just don’t know. Hmmm.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2022, 12:45:09 PM »

:D ;D ;D Trying to weasel out for your string pullers?      Yes, those pages were published back in Sept 2021,
    about 13 months ago, but they are speaking about EARLIER actions by the White House and congress.

You will note, however. that even by the Sept 2021 date, the rest of us had been under mask/vax mandate for
        going on 2 years   

Why are you being so hard on him? You were the first on GBO to get the covid-19 vaccine shot when it first came out.

TrumpWon, out of curiosity, did you take the covid-19 vaccine?
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
Re: What liars and hypocrites..don't mandate for themselves.
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2022, 01:43:57 PM »
Yes, plus all the boosters

Offline Dee

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2022, 01:52:07 PM »
Yes, plus all the boosters

Well thats unfortunate, but in that regard, you and ironglow are on even ground, and have that much in common. Ironglow was on the cutting edge in taking the covid-19 vaccine early on, so you guys can relate. Good luck.;)

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2022, 03:06:34 PM »
Al least the vaccines haven’t had any effect on my dna :)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2022, 03:19:04 PM »

going on 2 years   

Why are you being so hard on him? You were the first on GBO to get the covid-19 vaccine shot when it first came out.

I sure did Dee, but I shouldn't have to explain it to you. ...And yes, I am an honest person..so I don't hide anything
   pertaining to any post.
   If your memory faculties are better than Joe Biden's..you must know then that I took those original shots with the
   VA, while under the Trump auspices, but rejected any boosters offered by way of the Biden administration.

... But of course, the way you keep score of honest people admitting to anything you can puke up later and use as
  a cudgel human to beat at them with..we can expect much more of the same coming from you.

I suppose it is some folks nature, never to admit to any flaw or mistake or even speak of a personal gift provided
    by God.... because folks just like, them would use same as a personal Billy club, with blatts of ridicule.

Such is called a "cheap shot" !

Offline Dee

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2022, 03:40:13 PM »

going on 2 years   

I sure did Dee, but I shouldn't have to explain it to you. ...And yes, I am an honest person..so I don't hide anything
   pertaining to any post.
   If your memory faculties are better than Joe Biden's..you must know then that I took those original shots with the
   VA, while under the Trump auspices, but rejected any boosters offered by way of the Biden administration.

... But of course, the way you keep score of honest people admitting to anything you can puke up later and use as
  a cudgel human to beat at them with..we can expect much more of the same coming from you.

I suppose it is some folks nature, never to admit to any flaw or mistake or even speak of a personal gift provided
    by God.... because folks just like, them would use same as a personal Billy club, with blatts of ridicule.

Such is called a "cheap shot" !

Cheap shot? All I asked was why you were being so hard on him, and that like him, you had also gotten the covid-19 vaccination.
I didn't slander anyone, or defame anyone, or  ridicule anyone,  or even post any false information, much less beat anybody with a Billy club. I think you've over reacted.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2022, 03:53:41 PM »
The post was about the white House and congress excusing themselves..and nothing to do with who did or did not
 take the vaccine, so your information was unrelated to the OP..

All you were trying to do was to stir up old news..unrelated to the post.  Just FYI..I took no boosters, because that would have been after Biden moved into the oval office.

I got the covid and lived through it without much strain.  and have noticed no effects from the first shots.

I hear many lies from the left and many accusations from the right...  Personally, at best/worst, the vax is simply
     ineffective..

That doesn't bother me...so why does it bother you?  There is such a thing as 'minding your own business"..

..But of course, perhaps it is no fun unless you can pick a fight!

Offline Dee

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2022, 04:12:42 PM »

That doesn't bother me...so why does it bother you?  There is such a thing as 'minding your own business"..

..But of course, perhaps it is no fun unless you can pick a fight!

Pick a fight? You were calling TrumpWon names because he questioned13 month old news, and your accusing me of picking a fight?
As far as minding my own business, this is an open forum, so I guess every post is everybody else's business. Don't you agree?

BTW, there seems to be a lot of name calling here. Very low brow.  8)