Author Topic: Message for TrumpWon.. a source of pride for the left.  (Read 1244 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Message for TrumpWon.. a source of pride for the left.
« on: November 29, 2022, 02:16:08 PM »
  One of Biden's "woke' *appointees, caught stealing luggage from an airport.

Some guy~girl...or is it girl~guy...or somewhere in between..or partial.  Perhaps a botched surgery..

In any case appointed to an nuclear handling position in the federal government..being paid big bucks..
   but still stealing..

Rather puts the lefty claim that "poverty causes crime"..to shame, doesn't it ! - Check the little dolly out !

https://nypost.com/2022/11/29/biden-official-sam-brinton-used-allegedly-stolen-suitcase-for-a-month/

Below...see ideal leftist couple...  Beautif-ul aren't they ?

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Message for TrumpWon.. a source of pride for the left.
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2022, 02:23:31 PM »
Saw that. The guy is a guy. But confused. Which qualifies him for government employment.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2022, 02:30:31 PM »
   Sam and his/her slave pals..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline TrumpWon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2022, 04:04:24 PM »
The real shame is that Sam may have ruined a bright future. An intelligent MIT grad who was working on ways to reuse spent nuclear fuel rods thereby reducing long time storage risks is charged with theft. If convicted punishment should be expected.

As for your pitiful attempt to suck me into your vortex of fear, hate and victimization, I'll have to pass, I could care less about his sexuality or party affiliation.

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2022, 05:20:12 PM »
Nice! Focusing on the job related aspect! but it was lobbying for updated regulations so nuclear waste can be used to power advanced nuclear reactors.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2022, 01:06:28 AM »
be careful he or it could be TW's husband and that could be considered a personal attack  ::) and I sure wouldnt want to be accused of something like that 8) Hell in my opinion it is the poster child for the democratic party. Its the school uniform they want your son to be forced to wear.  The only thing scarier then the fact that people like that are running this country is the people in this country are so flipping nuts they will vote for them or elect people that will put abominations like that in powerful positions
blue lives matter

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2022, 01:09:37 AM »
are you seeing yet tim the type of person you let lick your boots!!
blue lives matter

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2022, 01:10:39 AM »
The pic of these two (things) would be a great answer to the last post.........Will America survive Biden.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Dee

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2022, 01:15:06 AM »
This one's a REPUBLICAN.  ;) AND, was a guest speaker at CPAC.
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Offline DDZ

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2022, 01:34:48 AM »
What have we become, that people like this have gained leadership roles? How sad, and embarrassing. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline Dee

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2022, 01:46:00 AM »
What have we become, that people like this have gained leadership roles? How sad, and embarrassing.

That's my point. We can blame, and demonize TrumpWon on threads like this, but 90% of our Republican elected Senators, and Representatives are in fact, "the lesser of two evils".

Mitch McConnell is a perfect example. He and his wife are ass deep in ship building with China, yet our republican Senators keep re-electing him as minority leader.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2022, 02:02:32 AM »
ya dee but i dont here the guys here praising mc connell and i dont see the republicans putting people like that pos in drag in powerful positions. But would the republican party do it? You bet your ass they would. If it meant taking a state like CA theyd probably dress trump up in drag and run him for congress there. but again id have to doubt in a single republican here would defend it. Guys like trumpwon and guzzi and a few others will blindly defend the democratic party no matter what they do. But theres absolutely no doubt that if and when we take the white house back the new president needs to do some house cleaning and with people like McConnell and McCarthy in power it will be hard to do. They both talk the talk but are just bought and paid for polititians like the democrats.
blue lives matter

Offline Dee

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2022, 02:23:41 AM »
I don't condone TrumpWons politics, but the Republicans are no better. Everyone here is pretty much a Marjorie Taylor Green fan. She's howling about the student debt bailouts, and everyone here is going "Go Marjorie" we need more Congresswomen like her.

While she's crowin about these 10, and 20 thousand dollar student loans, she and her husband applied for, and got a government forgiveness pass for $180,000.00 loan. You have to dig past the rhetoric.

Hypocritical? I'd say so.
Agree Agree x 1 Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2022, 04:00:14 AM »
refering to trumpwon  sucking up on a different post just trying to drum up one friend. Maybe you should lighten up. You throw more personal attacks then anyone on this forum. 
are you seeing yet tim the type of person you let lick your boots!!

Huh? No, I don't.
I see two guys with different viewpoints having a discussion without personal drama meltdowns.
You should try it sometime.
:)
blue lives matter

Offline phalanx

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2022, 04:05:24 AM »
They look like Freaks. An insult to any American military uniform. And anyone who has served with distinction.
Something like that used to fall under a section 8, and a less than desirable discharge. Let em hang that on their wall :o
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2022, 04:47:33 AM »
every time i go back and look at that picture i want to puke. I get a chuckle though thinking about what would happen if that admiral came face to face with George Patton!!
blue lives matter

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2022, 04:50:46 AM »
  It sure seems that with a modicum of effort, the Biden administration could have found somebody a bit more normal and natural.
   So far they appear that in their appointments, they recruiting for a Barnum & Bailey freak show..

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2022, 05:52:34 AM »
every time i go back and look at that picture i want to puke. I get a chuckle though thinking about what would happen if that admiral came face to face with George Patton!!

Immediate TKO

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2022, 06:14:55 AM »

...Or Chesty Puller, or Gen Blackjack Pershing, Gen Robert E Lee, or Gen George Washington.

I must assume that dire need only, caused him to tolerate Baron Von Steuben on his staff at Valley Forge..

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2022, 09:44:27 AM »
id pay for the privilege!! Just have to be careful where the blood splattered

Immediate TKO
blue lives matter

Offline Casull

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2022, 10:20:42 AM »
I don't condone TrumpWons politics, but the Republicans are no better. Everyone here is pretty much a Marjorie Taylor Green fan. She's howling about the student debt bailouts, and everyone here is going "Go Marjorie" we need more Congresswomen like her.

While she's crowin about these 10, and 20 thousand dollar student loans, she and her husband applied for, and got a government forgiveness pass for $180,000.00 loan. You have to dig past the rhetoric.

Apples and oranges Dee.  The PPP loans were passed by congress and signed by biden.  The student loan forgiveness was an "executive action" by biden and well outside his authority.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2022, 11:22:57 AM »
  That is one reason why conservatives are having trouble in recent years, winning elections that should be a pushover for us.  We are just moved by too much 'purist' in us.

We seem to demand that our candidates be 100% in agreement with our personal convictions, or we will just
    not vote for them.

Trump has some questionable things in his past, so some folks refused to vote for him, so what did that do?
   It helped to get Biden elected, that's what it did.  If this margin of folks would have voted, they may well have
   overcome any cheating.
   I heard on Newsmax, that the last presidential run was actually decided by 40,000 votes in the more critical areas.

We have to be more circumspect, since many electoral offices are won/lost by a slim margin.  Now we have not
   gained control of the senate...due to some very close races...which likely would have been different had a few
  conservatives just voted for the more conservative candidate.
      Which once more makes abundantly clear why we must often vote for the "lesser of two evils"..

Frankly, I thought for example, that Trump was far less 'evil' than Biden.  ..But there were some few who did
  not vote for him, because he said something about certain women who would allow themselves to be "felt' inappropriately.

Offline scattershot

• A Real Regular
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2022, 01:13:06 PM »
They look like Freaks. An insult to any American military uniform. And anyone who has served with distinction.
Something like that used to fall under a section 8, and a less than desirable discharge. Let em hang that on their wall :o

They not only look like freaks, they ARE freaks.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2022, 02:28:19 PM »
I see good ole Sammie Brinton was just busted for a second time while on release for the Minneapolis luggage theft.

This time stealing luggage in Las Vegas.

Could be he-she has a binary fetish for luggage?

Mentally ill individuals have many quirks. One of the mental illnesses for this freak is kleptomania. I’m  quite sure among many for this freak as well as the degenerative mental illness of homosexuality. TrumpWon should know...

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2022, 04:57:35 PM »
The real shame is that Sam may have ruined a bright future. An intelligent MIT grad who was working on ways to reuse spent nuclear fuel rods thereby reducing long time storage risks is charged with theft. If convicted punishment should be expected.

As for your pitiful attempt to suck me into your vortex of fear, hate and victimization, I'll have to pass, I could care less about his sexuality or party affiliation.

Sorry to bust your ky jelly bubble, butt, no fear or hate involved, that is your viewpoint and what you want to believe. The truth is that those of us who disagree with you and other homosexuals just find you and your lifestyle disgusting and don’t want any contact with your filth... Just gross.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2022, 02:41:18 AM »

A common error of judgement...thinking that high intelligence or much education, makes one special..

Serial killer, Ted Bundy was well educated psychology major Washington U.).. 

Serial killer Andrew Cunanan was very bright. He had memorized an entire encyclopedia set by time he was 10
   years of age.

Ted Kaczynzki, the unabomber was a recognized mental giant, with many degrees.

Here's a list of bright killers, to include the above;    https://listverse.com/2018/07/02/10-murderers-who-used-
  their-genius-iqs-for-evil/

A lengthy time spent in the education system..doesn't make anyone decent or good, especially not in recent years...

Good Morals and fine character, has a different origin.

Offline Dee

« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2022, 02:50:54 AM »

Apples and oranges Dee.  The PPP loans were passed by congress and signed by biden.  The student loan forgiveness was an "executive action" by biden and well outside his authority.

Debt forgiveness, is debt forgiveness. Not paying off your loan, is not paying off your loan. Not keeping your word, is not keeping your word. Not paying your bills, is not paying your bills.

Its  not apples and oranges. A student "LOAN", and a business "LOAN", are both "LOANS"

Offline Dee

« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2022, 02:57:54 AM »

When a grown man dresses up like a woman and walks out into the public dressed as such, you should immediately realize that sumthin is dreadfully wrong with the guy. You should turn around and go look for someone else to do that job, that doesn't have emotional issues.

When a man, or woman, sees this guy walkin around in public dressed as a woman, their "common sense" should immediately dictate that this guy has serious problems, and should not be given any consideration for work that requires common sense, and good judgment.
If they don't, then they themselves are lacking "common sense".

Offline Casull

« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2022, 08:04:46 AM »

Debt forgiveness, is debt forgiveness. Not paying off your loan, is not paying off your loan. Not keeping your word, is not keeping your word. Not paying your bills, is not paying your bills.

Its  not apples and oranges. A student "LOAN", and a business "LOAN", are both "LOANS"

Sorry to disagree with you Dee, but the PPP loans were meant to be forgiven if the money was used to pay employees during the "pandemic".  That is how it was structured.  BIG difference in following the intent and letter of the law and a faux president overriding his authority to buy votes.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Dee

« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2022, 09:37:32 AM »

Sorry to disagree with you Dee, but the PPP loans were meant to be forgiven if the money was used to pay employees during the "pandemic".  That is how it was structured.  BIG difference in following the intent and letter of the law and a faux president overriding his authority to buy votes.

We'll absolutely have to disagree, because the term "loan" clearly implies that it is a "loan", and is to be paid back.
But I researched these "ppp loans" and they should have been renamed "business welfare".

https://www.freshbooks.com/hub/payments/what-is-ppp-loan