Author Topic: anyone try one of these  (Read 453 times)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Trade Count: (32)
anyone try one of these
« on: December 13, 2022, 04:03:38 AM »
https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-dagger-compact-9mm-pistol-with-extreme-carry-cuts-black-with-ten-15rd-magazines-pistol-case.html  glock clone made in the USA! Im not much usually on cheap guns but the reviews on this one are all positive. Heck of a price with 10 mags and they are glock p-mags that will work in your glock 19. Heck thats a 150 bucks in magazines. Makes the gun 200 bucks.
blue lives matter

Offline Lloyd Smale

blue lives matter

Offline Drilling Man

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: anyone try one of these
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2022, 05:10:32 AM »
  I'm an M&P 2.0 guy, so no need for a Glock or a Glock clone...

DM
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Lloyd Smale

Re: anyone try one of these
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2022, 05:57:38 AM »
ive probably got an equal number or close enough to make the statement of glocks and M&Ps. I will give the glocks a slight edge in reliability and especially shooting cast loads. But ill give the M&Ps massive points over glocks in ergonomics. Seems this one kind of addressed some of the 2x4 feeling of the glocks. If its as realiable as either of those platforms its beyond a good bang for the buck. Its a steal. Now that said to trust it with my life id need more then internet reviews. I need at least 500 rounds of mixed ammo if not double that. It would take alot to displace my model 19 and 23 and honestly just because it is so cheap i dont know if id ever trust it for that. But for a couple hunderd dollar truck gun or side by side gun i can see it. Bottom line in the glock vs m&p thing ill say this. Ive owned probably 20 glocks through the years and have never had one miss a beat unless it was my fault (reload) i have had finiky smiths. My first M&P full sized 9 was finicky and it went down the road. Second one i had was a compact 40 and it wasnt much better. But since then every m&p ive had has been good. Dont know if they had some teething pains at first but its hard for me not to trust a glock more. Just checked i have 7 glocks right now and if you count shields i have 8 m&ps If it came down to what id part with first. The two 22s would surely stay. to me there the best dammed fighting pistol made by anyone. Wouldnt even part with one of the two. I also wouldn't part with my 19 or 23 or 43. Only M&Ps right now that i have attachment too are my 45 shield and my present full sized 9mm. Those 7 will be in my safe the day I die. Not that all the ones i have aren't good. If they weren't theyd be gone already but those ones i really like.
  I'm an M&P 2.0 guy, so no need for a Glock or a Glock clone...

DM
blue lives matter