Author Topic: When Idiots talk a lot, but say little  (Read 341 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
When Idiots talk a lot, but say little
« on: December 17, 2022, 01:58:16 AM »
D.C.Morons come in all shapes, sizes, colors and sexual orientation.And sometimes work for people even less fit to lead.
(Brandon)   "Enter Karine Jean Pierre" They have a plan though to fix ILLEGAL immigration. Jean-Pierre urged Congress to pass a comprehensive immigration reform plan. In other words.........Leave the damn border open.

https://cnsnews.com/article/washington/melanie-arter/wh-press-secretary-karine-jean-pierre-were-going-do-safe-and
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: When Idiots talk a lot, but say little
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2022, 02:13:25 AM »
Ultimately, border states are on their own.  There will be no help from the federal government. In the not too distant future, southern states will finally realize that this all is by federal government design, and will begin communication with each other. The only solution will be to form a pac with each other, and other neighboring states for survival of their communities, and states.

The federal governments obvious goal is to push us into chaos where we will want the federal government to come in and save us, with Martial law, and gun confiscation, resulting in total federal government control.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2022, 03:17:51 AM »
Ultimately, border states are on their own.  There will be no help from the federal government. In the not too distant future, southern states will finally realize that this all is by federal government design, and will begin communication with each other. The only solution will be to form a pac with each other, and other neighboring states for survival of their communities, and states.

The federal governments obvious goal is to push us into chaos where we will want the federal government to come in and save us, with Martial law, and gun confiscation, resulting in total federal government control.

I agree, but there are no Southern states anymore. Geographically perhaps,but people are too dispersed now. It will take the border states, plus other conservative states across the nation to do it. And they will have to do it before their capitals are completely taken over by Leftists, and minority leaders.Look at Georgia now for example.At one time a Southern stronghold. Fla. is an anomaly. No longer true southern, but conservative. Expect no help from my Leftist run state of Oregon, and other west coast failures. We have lost the battle here. I would leave, but my family is here, and I'm too damn old and sick to do it. I'm ashamed of my generation! We sure left things in a Flapping Mess for those who follow.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2022, 03:31:40 AM »
The issues are different, but the concept is very similar. Taxation without representation.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Online magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2022, 06:37:52 AM »
It is very hard for me to believe that our military has bought into all this madness--except for maybe some of the top commie implants.  Maybe with the help of a loyal military, a revolution of sorts could spring up and a purge (hang em high) in the manner that has happened in other countries when the commies got out of control like they are here now.
Swingem

Online Casull

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2022, 08:09:39 AM »

I agree, but there are no Southern states anymore. Geographically perhaps,but people are too dispersed now. It will take the border states, plus other conservative states across the nation to do it. And they will have to do it before their capitals are completely taken over by Leftists, and minority leaders.Look at Georgia now for example.At one time a Southern stronghold. Fla. is an anomaly. No longer true southern, but conservative. Expect no help from my Leftist run state of Oregon, and other west coast failures. We have lost the battle here. I would leave, but my family is here, and I'm too damn old and sick to do it. I'm ashamed of my generation! We sure left things in a Flapping Mess for those who follow.

Those who follow are the ones bringing us this mess.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2022, 10:51:40 AM »
  Seems like we are sometimes guilty of using too many "blanket statements". 

A) Our generation did not ALL vote for these leftie~Commies

B) Not ALL of the current young generation are accepting this ugly Communism.

C) NW is correct.  Northern and southern states are geographical only.  Philosophically, the map is very diverse.

D) The commie infection is spreading, colleges in the south as well as the north, are pushing Marxism, and the gullible
    are sucking it up! Some of those who don't attend college are naive enough to accept the propaganda.

E) Not ALL southern states are red, and not ALL northern states are blue..to prove a point..

F)  Many of the blue states are only as such by way of lemming like voters in population centers.

..Thus, by using "blanket statements" we are doing an unnecessary injustice to far too many people.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)