Author Topic: This is what's wrong with the Republican Party  (Read 254 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
This is what's wrong with the Republican Party
« on: December 17, 2022, 03:31:12 PM »
I agree 100% with these guys. Our Republican leaders in the House and Senate say one thing, and then do another. They don't want to stop the Democrat Agenda. They are complicit in undermining our Republic.This Crime against America. There might be 20% in both branches trying to do what is right. The rest are damn liars and hypocrites. No better than the Democrats across the isle from them. When Trump attempted to drain the swamp, he had no idea how big and deep it was. We know now!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx8NFPTpeSc
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: This is what's wrong with the Republican Party
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2022, 01:30:41 AM »
Yep! I agree completely. The GOP spends money right along with the democrats, and they have been doing it for decades. Now it appears they are all in on the Marxist takeover of America. They talk a good talk then when elected do nothing but give into the democrats, and spend money. The republican establishment hated Trumps policies. Its why there was almost zero support for him from the pathetic republicans when the election was stolen from him. Most of them were afraid their criminal activities would be made known when Trump tried to clean house. Its another reason they didn't want him around.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: This is what's wrong with the Republican Party
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2022, 01:44:45 AM »
Total agreement. But look who the House and Senate elect as their leaders with very little inner opposition. McConnell and his wife are millionaires that have been in bed with China shipbuilding for years, and Mccarthy changes horses more than a pony express rider, with very little opposition.

Mccarthy hasn't been officially made "Speaker of the House" , but he's already trying to make deals with the Biden Regime.

Our government, top to bottom, needs a purging.

You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List