Author Topic: Tulsi.... "tells it like it is"...  (Read 1031 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Tulsi.... "tells it like it is"...
« on: December 18, 2022, 02:16:37 AM »
  Tulsi Gabbard campaigned with Lee Zeldin, in his quest to become governor of New York.  While doing that, she exposed some of the Demonrats' favorite slight -of-hand tricks..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XISP6pnWLcA

It appears that some few, just get sick of the corruption...e.g. Tulsi Gabbard and Trey Gowdy.

Sure a few cranky old curmudgeons are still belly aching over her sudden enlightenment..  I pay them little heed.

It is likely then, that these few old grumps don't think a juvenile delinquent kid can ever become a solid citizen, a sinner cannot be saved...and the reniassance never happened.

Perhaps they are unaware thatRonald Reagan and Donald Trump, were once Democrats too..until they discovered
    the  corruption quotrient.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Tulsi.... "tells it like it is"...
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2022, 02:47:20 AM »
  Tulsi Gabbard campaigned with Lee Zeldin, in his quest to become governor of New York.  While doing that, she exposed some of the Demonrats' favorite slight -of-hand tricks..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XISP6pnWLcA

It appears that some few, just get sick of the corruption...e.g. Tulsi Gabbard and Trey Gowdy.

Sure a few cranky old curmudgeons are still belly aching over her sudden enlightenment..  I pay them little heed.

It is likely then, that these few old grumps don't think a juvenile delinquent kid can ever become a solid citizen, a sinner cannot be saved...and the reniassance never happened.

Perhaps they are unaware thatRonald Reagan and Donald Trump, were once Democrats too..until they discovered
    the  corruption quotrient.

So if one doesn't fall for the so-called "reformed version" of Tulsi Gabbard, they are a "belly aching curmudgeon".

Tulsi Gabbard vs Trey Gowdy? Apples and  oranges. Trey Gowdy never endorsed Bernie Sanders for president. That was Tulsi Gabbard.
AND SHE HAS "NEVER" REPENTED FOR THAT ENDORSEMENT, OR "ANY" OF HER DEMOCRATIC VOTES AGAINST AMERICAN FREEDOMS, AND RIGHTS. "NOT ONE SINGLE APOLOGY,  FOR ANY OF THEM".

So while you have deemed folks whom question her "alleged change" as "belly aching curmudgeons", I will reply that given her "lack of repentance" and refusal to address her past transgressions against our liberties, that those so easily fooled and support her with so little evidence of genuine change: THERES NO FOOL, LIKE .AN OLD FOOL. ;)

And BTW. Both Reagan, and Trump ran as Republicans, and had renounced their democratic ways. Especially Trump

And while Reagan is revered as the great communicator, keep in mind that he,, with the help of Oliver North sneaked around Congress, and defied congress with contra scandal, and got caught. .

But hey.. like now. The fix was in. Oliver North became a "convicted felon " for lying to congress knowing he would be pardoned by the next president. Now "he's one of your heroes",  so i guess you're ok with lying to Congress. And you wonder why New York state is in such a mess?
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2022, 03:48:58 AM »
  Whatvdo you need for evidence?  She quit the Demonrats and renounced them...  Then she went to work . trying to get a Republican elected governor of New York..

OK, so using your "logic", Leonardo Da Vinci was a fake,  Luther was an undercover shill for the Vatican and John Wycliffe made millions, distributing Bibles.

Copernicus was no more than a dreamer..and Columbus couldn't board a ship, because he suffered from sea sickness.

Maybe Trump is still a closet Democrat..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2022, 04:00:57 AM »
  Whatvdo you need for evidence?  She quit the Demonrats and renounced them...  Then she went to work . trying to get a Republican elected governor of New York..

OK, so using your "logic", Leonardo Da Vinci was a fake,  Luther was an undercover shill for the Vatican and John Wycliffe made millions, distributing Bibles.

Copernicus was no more than a dreamer..and Columbus couldn't board a ship, because he suffered from sea sickness.

Maybe Trump is still a closet Democrat..

There ya go again, tryin to turn it into a calling of God.

I've haven't stated one single thing that isn't historical fact. But you "historically" have had trouble with facts. The thread YOU STARTED is about Tulsi Gabbard, and now you're trying to  compare her to Leonardo da Vinci, or John Wycliffe, or Martin Luther. As Joe Biden would say:" come on man".
She is none of those people, she's a politician and politicians lie, and she has never repented from any of the democratic votes she's cast, or even renounced her endorsement for Bernie Sanders for president. Bernie Sanders for president. REALLY?
It is amazing how easily you fall for propaganda of all words, and no actions. She backed Zelden for governor of New York knowing full well he had no chance to win. What did she accomplish there. Answer: nothing.

But then again she backed Bernie Sanders for president. He didn't win either.

Like I said: No wonder New York state is in such a mess. It is filled with easily fooled "wishy-washy voters".
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Offline Dee

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2022, 01:29:24 PM »
LOL,  now I'm totally confident I'm on the right track.  :)
Funny Funny x 1 Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2022, 02:50:58 PM »

Financially?
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Dee

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2022, 03:10:47 PM »

Financially?

Maybe you should call your neighbor and see why nobody's answering the phone at your house. Trollin just isn't workin for ya.
I'll just give ya one for that one.
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2022, 03:04:56 AM »
Simmer down kids! You've been eating too much sugar again!
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Offline Dee

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2022, 03:12:54 AM »
I don't think facts have anything to do with sugar intake, or adolescents.  ;)
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2022, 04:54:32 AM »
    " The thread YOU STARTED is about Tulsi Gabbard, and now you're trying to  compare her to Leonardo da Vinci, or John Wycliffe, or Martin Luther. As Joe Biden would say:" come on man"."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   I only pointed out Luther, Wycliffe and any other person who gets saved..to illustrate your inability to accept that
   people can change.  Same goes for Reagan and Trump...THINKING people can change their mind about things.

DaVinci was a renaissance man, who could accept new, proven truths..

"  THERES NO FOOL, LIKE .AN OLD FOOL."   ...Sorry you view yourself that way, especially since
     we know calling a person a "fool" is not right.  Apparently even when directed at self..

Offline Dee

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2022, 06:38:08 AM »
    "

"  THERES NO FOOL, LIKE .AN OLD FOOL."   ...Sorry you view yourself that way, especially since
     we know calling a person a "fool" is not right.  Apparently even when directed at self..

Calling anybody that disagrees with you a "curmudgeon". Name calling was a great way to start a thread. And that's what you did. Now you don't like what you got back, but your the one that instigated it.
Your now trying to reverse what I said, and thats just silly. But then again, you're silly. Puttin sumthin out there that you've already put out in another  thread, and very few agreed with, was gonna get the same, so you just started out with a "pre-emptive insult". And now you're upset cause ya got one back.  "Bless your heart". ;)
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2022, 07:42:41 AM »
 :D ;D

Offline Dee

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2022, 10:01:10 AM »

That's the smartest thing you're said in quite a while.  ;)
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2022, 12:48:37 PM »

You should ask him for financial advice.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Dee

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2022, 12:58:20 PM »

You should ask him for financial advice.

Mabe you should make a "surprise visit to your house" maybe nuthins going on. I know your brooding about it, and thats whats making you troll. I'll give you 2 this time.
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2022, 01:14:22 PM »
Sheesh iG.....

I guess its your turn to receive the wrath of Big Texas Dee.
Probably my turn up next on his rotation....
Who cares what he thinks, anyway...
Forgetaboutit.....

Merry Christmas....:)

Well, he needs SOMEBODY to work out his frustration on.  You and I have had disagreements, but sans the
       vitriol..and I don't miss the vitriol.  Much more interesting to have an intellectual discussion, line for line...fact for fact..

So,  Merry Christmas TM..I wish you and yours all the blessings of the
    season.

Offline Dee

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2022, 01:26:55 PM »
Sheesh iG.....

Forgetaboutit.....

Well, he needs SOMEBODY to work out his frustration on.  You and I have had disagreements, but sans the
       vitriol..and I don't miss the vitriol.  Much more interesting to have an intellectual discussion, line for line...fact for fact..

season.
Sheesh iG.....

Forgetaboutit.....

Hey, you got you a Tulsi bud now. No more arguing about Russia. Sweet! ;)
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2022, 04:57:40 PM »
Sheesh iG.....

Forgetaboutit.....

season.
Sheesh iG.....

Forgetaboutit.....

Hey, you got you a Tulsi bud now. No more arguing about Russia. Sweet! ;)

Actually I believe IG took the red pill on the Russia propaganda.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2022, 04:03:54 AM »
Are we having fun yet?
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Dee

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2022, 06:02:57 AM »
Are we having fun yet?

Nope! Me and ironglow only agree occasionally, and the troll? Well, he (or she), just trolls. Lock it up if you want to.
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2022, 12:21:13 PM »
Not locked yet but minus a bunch of personal attack/name calling posts.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Bob Riebe

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2022, 02:20:11 PM »
Whether you like her or not is pointless but tonight she ripped politicians a new anus about lying politicians on either sideof the isle tonight.

The best thing is she delivers her commentary in a professional calm manner; she is not cackling sheeny like Carlson too often is.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2022, 05:56:58 AM »
Whether you like her or not is pointless but tonight she ripped politicians a new anus about lying politicians on either sideof the isle tonight.

The best thing is she delivers her commentary in a professional calm manner; she is not cackling sheeny like Carlson do often is.

I am surprised at Tucker recently, he seems overly excitable..  ..And yes, so far Tuisi seems to be a calm, assured interviewer.

I am not saying we should treat her like someone special person or a 'gift from God'.  However, she has exposed much of the hogwash Demon-rat stuff, along with some deep state Repug-nicans.

Just keep in mind the old proverb.."Don't look a gift horse in the mouth" !
Agree Agree x 1 View List