Author Topic: American civil war....?  (Read 1430 times)

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: American civil war....?
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2022, 02:12:44 AM »
I keep hearing over and over again on MSM, and I include Fox (FAUX) news among them, that China and Russia are our biggest threat. I say BS. The biggest threat we face in America is American Politicians. BOTH Republicans and Democrats. It's crystal clear they do not have the best interest of their constituents at heart. They vote to give foreign nations BILLIONS, while we suffer here at home. Open borders here, while they worry about borders on foreign soil.

I see so many voters on websites like this, blaming Democrats for everything bad that happens, while giving these sorry Republicans a free pass. Time for conservative voters to take a long hard look at this cabal of politicians that are suppose to be for our Republic. Most are Traitors and need to go. On Thursday, the omnibus bill passed through the Senate with a 68-29 vote. The 68 Senators who voted in favor of passing the bill included 18 Republicans. 18 Bald face, lying traitors.

Have to Agree. Also more  than likely 12 of those repugnicans voted for the lack of respect for marriage act.

Offline TrumpWon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2022, 04:52:21 AM »
We Kant vote em out so Whata ya say we git the militia boys together, kidnap them thar homo marriage lovers and get this civil war goin!

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2022, 05:38:16 AM »
why dont you post your address so we know where to start
We Kant vote em out so Whata ya say we git the militia boys together, kidnap them thar homo marriage lovers and get this civil war goin!
blue lives matter
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2022, 06:59:24 AM »
I keep hearing over and over again on MSM, and I include Fox (FAUX) news among them, that China and Russia are our biggest threat. I say BS. The biggest threat we face in America is American Politicians. BOTH Republicans and Democrats. It's crystal clear they do not have the best interest of their constituents at heart. They vote to give foreign nations BILLIONS, while we suffer here at home. Open borders here, while they worry about borders on foreign soil.

I see so many voters on websites like this, blaming Democrats for everything bad that happens, while giving these sorry Republicans a free pass. Time for conservative voters to take a long hard look at this cabal of politicians that are suppose to be for our Republic. Most are Traitors and need to go. On Thursday, the omnibus bill passed through the Senate with a 68-29 vote. The 68 Senators who voted in favor of passing the bill included 18 Republicans. 18 Bald face, lying traitors.

Have to Agree. Also more  than likely 12 of those repugnicans voted for the lack of respect for marriage act.

Exactly what this man was talking about !  The web is vast and tight knit for the "elites".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-PIbFTWf6I

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)