Author Topic: Analysis mixed..  (Read 360 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Analysis mixed..
« on: December 26, 2022, 04:49:26 AM »
  ..Likely not to please anybody, but here is what you call a 'mixed analysis'..

Can a person 6change when faced with a sudden illumination, or a necessary change in direction ?

Sure he can, consider Gideon, Gen Grant, Tulsi Gabbard or the Apostle Paul.

You view, you decide...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuhZauu188A
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Analysis mixed..
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2022, 05:07:39 AM »
LMAO! Still pushing that fictional conservative fantasy about Tulsi Gabbard I see. Truly sad how easily it is to lead folks down the primrose path simply by quitting a political party.
You obviously didn't glean much from your Sunday mornin preacher on discriminating between light and darkness. Or maybe it's a lack of "discernment".
There's sumthin to be learned in the link concerning Tulsi Gabbard the ultra liberal tryin to hide amongst the trash.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/shes-right-about-democrats-but-tulsi-gabbard-is-no-conservative
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2022, 05:36:26 AM »
  You can either "take it or leave it"...beyond that, no need to argue.  What did you think of the video?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2022, 07:10:17 AM »
  You can either "take it or leave it"...beyond that, no need to argue.  What did you think of the video?

Not interested in your video. More interested in settin the record straight on Tulsi Gabbard.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Useful Useful x 1 Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2022, 09:33:51 AM »
I agree with the mixed analysis as that is fair. I watched the video for the content and have no comment other than the content could have been more mixed as it did not go far enough to the extremes of opinion as I like to scoff at one view and question the other.

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2022, 11:16:53 AM »
All conspiracy BS aside, he’s risen to the challenge and has the overwhelming support of the Ukrainian people.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2022, 11:30:14 AM »
All conspiracy BS aside, he’s risen to the challenge and has the overwhelming support of the Ukrainian people.

Well, since you says so it must be true...  All BS aside :)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2022, 11:51:38 AM »

Not interested in your video. More interested in settin the record straight on Tulsi Gabbard.

That's what I thought... auf weidersehen..