Author Topic: this speaker crap will kill us  (Read 3083 times)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: this speaker crap will kill us
« Reply #90 on: January 07, 2023, 09:44:55 AM »
“ Unless America takes up arms there is no more chance. ”

Let’s go! I’m ready!

Is that a self portrait, Flounder?

Yeah the fatso looks like he is really ready to fight. Hope he doesn't have to run anywhere or move fast for any reason.  I'm sure he would be sucking a lot of wind at the first bit of exertion. Funny how people think they can move from behind a computer screen, and be ready for full combat.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #91 on: January 07, 2023, 10:59:17 PM »
hey now. Lately i  resemble that. I laughed though at the tactical mc donalds hat.
blue lives matter

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #92 on: January 08, 2023, 04:06:54 AM »
Well, The House of Representatives "Speaker of  the House" has gone from "California Democrat" Nancy Pelosi, to "California RINO" Kevin McCarthy.

Is this the definition of insanity?
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Agree Agree x 1 Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #93 on: January 08, 2023, 10:45:46 AM »
I really have no idea who the owner was when I ate there. I do know for sure there were a lot of pretty waitresses packing heat and I seem to recall the story I heard was a woman owned it but no clue who that woman was and can't even be sure a woman owned it but that's what we were told when we were told about it.

We were in the Rifle/Meeker area hunting and I think the folks where we bought our hunting licenses (Walmart) told us about the restaurant and we ate there the next day.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline scattershot

• A Real Regular
« Reply #94 on: January 08, 2023, 05:08:10 PM »
She and her husband opened the restaurant many years ago. She owned  it with him. Nice place, been in there myself a couple of times. My understanding is that the building owner didn’t renew the lease, and is planning to sell it.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #95 on: January 09, 2023, 12:35:13 AM »
  I saw the Boeberts on TV, they seem to be a nice couple, but are likely too busy now to continue with their restaurant business.
  Perhaps somebody else in Rifle, will reopen a Shooter's restaurant, since there seems to be a ready clientele waiting.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online Mule 11

« Reply #96 on: January 10, 2023, 08:09:24 AM »
McCarthy will turn his back on conservatives. Being what he is he won’t care about his lying to America as he sold out any sense of honor or decency long ago.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline DDZ

« Reply #97 on: January 10, 2023, 08:39:59 AM »
McCarthy will turn his back on conservatives. Being what he is he won’t care about his lying to America as he sold out any sense of honor or decency long ago.

es he will do that, and when come time for reelection he will win his congressional seat again. He has already been elected 9 times. McCarthy stated that as speaker he is going to strip Schiff, Swalwall, and Omar of their house committee assignments. we will see.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Online Mule 11

« Reply #98 on: June 08, 2023, 07:55:11 AM »
bottom line is like it or not mc carthy will be speaker. Its just a matter of how much time is wasted, money is spend and how badly the republicans let it split and weaken them. If i had my way it would be Jordan but it just isnt happening and they need to end this bs and get to work on the border and putting hunter in jail and proving joe was complacent in those crimes. They need to stop funding bs like global warming and welfare and start building our military back up where we could actually stand toe to toe against china and russia and korea. They should be totaly ashamed of themselves. They are acting more chicken crap that the democrats ever did. We have the house, who gives a crap who is the speaker. Lets use the victory while we can to fix things!!!!!!

Ahem...